Sneeze Fetish Forum

My latest handkerchief count

Kleeny

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, considering I only started collecting this past summer, I guess my collection isn't THAT bad, right?? I mean who can compete with over 400 hankies anyway?! :cry::P My total is...thinking...22! :sick:

5 Bandanas (all paisly print)

3 largish colored ones (one blue, one red, one black. all with different designs)

3 white with colored border stripe (2 brown and a red)

9 white

2 silk (one black, one grey)

thats a nice assortment I think :laugh:

very impressive kleeny! Sorry if you answered this before and I missed it, but where did you purchase your hankies? Thanks!

Hey Ace

I bought them at NEXT, they are a fashionable mens store here and over the years, I have bought several packs of nice handkerchiefs.

Thats not a bad start at all young man. Well done

Well, considering I only started collecting this past summer, I guess my collection isn't THAT bad, right?? I mean who can compete with over 400 hankies anyway?! :P:P My total is...thinking...22! :)

5 Bandanas (all paisly print)

3 largish colored ones (one blue, one red, one black. all with different designs)

3 white with colored border stripe (2 brown and a red)

9 white

2 silk (one black, one grey)

thats a nice assortment I think :D

So, thats another 10 brand spanking new handkerchiefs, taking me upto 263, is there no end to interesting hankies?

And another 5 today, again from Next, which makes it 268, and I am getting another 12 from a pack I ordered from the internet, which make a nice figure of 280! Somebody please stop me!

You can find my new ones here, plus closer looks at my more recent ones, thanks to my scanner.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25038065@N05/

why should we stop you?? it's not a crime to have a lot of handkerchiefs it is?? *L*

I've probably got about 200-300, but I'm too busy to try and count them all!

Thanks Hankachoo, you're right its not a crime to own handkerchiefs, in fact it should be a crime not to!

I have added some more pics, the white ones with the coloured thread are from a pack of 12 I got from the internet. They are a bit thin and the thread isn't very good quality, but they'll do. I also bought a new pack of three bordered handkerchiefs from BHS yesterday and they are much nicer.

Therefore, this brings me up to a total of 283. I like this thread as it helps me keep count.

Guest mlp1006
288, 5 more from Marks and Spencer which are quite fetching, but terribly thin. I am going to give buying hankies a rest now, for the time being anyway.

Kleeny, your new hankies look great! The dark blue one with polka dots should be lots of fun! I wish I could find hankies like that here in the U.S.!

Yes, the M & S hankies are very nice indeed (I agree with mlp, the dark blue with polka dots is great), but I know what you mean about how sometimes the fabric is so thin that it can't take a good sneeze or nose blow. They would probably be great for just doing a quick wipe of a drippy nose. I always carry two hankies myself, and will sometimes use one for light duty jobs, while still keeping a good study one ready for the big stuff!

Thanks for sharing them with us! :unsure:

The handkerchief count of Hankman and Countless have increased in the last few days...

Hankman's by 6 and Cuntless's by at least 2 and maybe up to 5 more ... if she decides to unpack the ones she took back with her ...

And C caused so much trouble - spilling that pepper in the cafe .. Oh Dear !!

The handkerchief count of Hankman and Countless have increased in the last few days...

Hankman's by 6 and Cuntless's by at least 2 and maybe up to 5 more ... if she decides to unpack the ones she took back with her ...

And C caused so much trouble - spilling that pepper in the cafe .. Oh Dear !!

5 anyway :laugh:

But I may be prepared to give them back to you after baptism.

If pepper and fetishists get together in a cafe what else could happen ?

But actually it was your great idea, Hankman !

C :laughbounce:

Thanks all for your kind comments about my lovely new hankies. Yes, they are thin, but also very soft. I doubt I will use them too much in public, as they are vey elaborate and may invite comment, then again, I might just use them for that very reason!

Its also nice to know that Hankman and Countless are increasing their handkerchief counts as well, and am left intrigued by the Cafe Incident, do tell. Also, who is getting Baptised?

• 1 month later...
And the winner is: ME! I counted 452 today.

Anyone up to that challenge?

Take care,

CJ.

that is about what I have,give or take-275/300 men's,125 or so ladies and maybe 50/75 that are really in no category(large prints in a men's size that are more girly than male and some in a light blue ,gray,white etc cloth with a dark crocheted border(navy,burgundy etc)-some are repeats like 1/2,3/4 and1"hemstitched classic handkerchieves in linen in a traditional large size(22x22" to 24x24")- it's really a very good collection with a lot of variety- always love additions - it was easier when hankies were more popular-hope they rise again in a big way-tissues are so wasteful! hopeless romantic

• 2 weeks later...
288, 5 more from Marks and Spencer which are quite fetching, but terribly thin. I am going to give buying hankies a rest now, for the time being anyway.

Well that didn't last long. Two months later and I have bought another 6 ladies handkerchiefs from the internet. They aer quite nice and not really girly at all. They are quite small but they could pass as a mans handkerchief quite easily.

This takes me to 294. I think I might as well buy another 6 from somewhere, just to reach 300, what do you think?

Btw, check out the link for flickr, the pictures are there, along with some artistic shots of my current Kleenex supply.

Ok, so my maths went wrong somewhere, and I decided to count all my handkerchiefs again this morning, after buying those last six.

On my last post I said I had 294 but it turns out I had 298, so I thought, to hell with it, and went and bought two nice single handkerchiefs this morning, of which, of course, now means I have

300 HANDKERCHIEFS!!!

All I need now is 65 more and I can have one for every day of the year, without having to wash them!

Ok, so my maths went wrong somewhere, and I decided to count all my handkerchiefs again this morning, after buying those last six.

On my last post I said I had 294 but it turns out I had 298, so I thought, to hell with it, and went and bought two nice single handkerchiefs this morning, of which, of course, now means I have

300 HANDKERCHIEFS!!!

All I need now is 65 more and I can have one for every day of the year, without having to wash them!

Congratulations Kleeny on your collection of 300 hankies!

I just have counted mine and only have 37. I thought that was a fair amount but looking at the other answers, l need to go shopping!

300 HANDKERCHIEFS!!!

I just have counted mine and only have 37. I thought that was a fair amount but looking at the other answers, l need to go shopping!

I understand 300, but 4"Size left me curious--help!

I understand 300, but 4"Size left me curious--help!

ha ha, because I wanted to write "300 handkerchiefs" in large letters, for emphasis, I then had to reduce the font back to normal for the rest of the post, and for some reason when you change the font size, it comes up with that annoying Size thing.

300 HANDKERCHIEFS!!!

Thanks for your reply. It is quite a milestone.

37? Crikey, thats just enough for a months use! Get thee down to your nearest menswear store and get buying!

Hi all,

Kleeny is a legend, but numerically hopeless romantic and myself beat him. Soooooo: to the nearest store you go????

Not necessarily though, because my 452 is a ridiculous number. Many I have never used at all....

Take care,

CJ

I counted all my handkerchiefs and all my wifes handkerchiefs (she doesn't have many) and it came to a grand total of 327 Handkerchiefs!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dry701
I counted all my handkerchiefs and all my wifes handkerchiefs (she doesn't have many) and it came to a grand total of 327 Handkerchiefs!

hi i also have over 300 mens handkerchiefs and still collecting , cotton ,linen, vintage, new , plain , coloured, bordered, large and normal size, you name it , just love to see a guy take out a clean handkerchief and use it , its just a shame that it doesnt happen often enough .....

Archived