Sneeze Fetish Forum

My latest handkerchief count

Kleeny

Ditto,but as regards women and the use of handkerchieves-wish there were a whole lot more of them-even some of the women who like using them are reluctant to use them in public settings thus depriving themselves of a nice experience,as well as fellow fetishists--a sort of funny paradox. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know that i cannot compare in any way to the huge amounts of handkerchiefs you all own, but i thought it important to, on this thread, announce my joining of the ranks of hanky users!! you all have converted me! i my only at the moment have around twenty or so...but i assure you, with my allergies and whatnot, they'll all be getting good use. o and btw - someone kick me if this is the wrong place for this...just thought i'd keep you informed of my hanky use. ;)

It all starts with one and grows from there--the important thing is to really enjoy using each of them--twenty is really not bad at all-that's two daily,depending on size and use,for a week and a half--what styles and size do you like? Mens' or ladies or both? Nice to hear of another woman using handkerchieves-also a good environmental gesture... :):rolleyes:

It all starts with one and grows from there--the important thing is to really enjoy using each of them--twenty is really not bad at all-that's two daily,depending on size and use,for a week and a half--what styles and size do you like? Mens' or ladies or both? Nice to hear of another woman using handkerchieves-also a good environmental gesture... :rolleyes::yuck:

yeah...twenty has been ok...like you said, i get at least one clean hanky a day...i like both mens and ladies. mens because they're larger and sometimes more durable (i have the snottiest summer cold right now), but ladies are always really soft and dainty and they're pretty... :yuck:

yea you never really hear of women using handkerchiefs. but if you like that sort of thing, my girlfriend just started using them too...the one who likes my sneezes... :) and thinks they're sexy...haha...what kind of hankies do you like?

They ARE sexy-your girlfriend is right-hope you both love using them--a snotty summer cold is the perfect time to really enjoy using them! To answer your question- I like mens' in white(cotton or linen)-rolled hemmed or hemstitched in various widths(1/2"-3/4"-1'' and 1 1/2")--also light blue,light brown,light gray,light green etc with navy,dark brown,dark green or burgundy borders to set off the lighter colors--also love womens' handkerchieves- large floral prints especially,but only use them in public if I'm somewhere I'm unknown and only a few women are going to see me take one out to use(unwritten social rules)-also like crocheted-bordered hankies-prints or white or lighter colors with a dark hem(and wider rather than narrow)-some on a mens'handkerchief,some on a ladies'floral print--you had to ask,right...also-because it's a ladies'hankie,doesn't mean it has to be small-some of mine are 18x18" and most are 15-16"square,but you have to look around a lot-some good ones on line if you look. Good luck and enjoy... B)

i really am enjoying using them with this particular snotty summer cold... :huh: yea i'll usually use a plain white mens if i'm in public or maybe a light blue like you say...i've found some larger ladies handkerchiefs online and in antique stores...:wacko:

Ricksneeze

Just done my hanky count, from when i got my new hankies at the weekend. These are as follows:

White : 10

Coloured Plain : 11

Patterned : 10

Leaving a total of 31 hankies altogether, which means i can blow my nose on 1 hanky per day, or a nice supply if i have a cold.

• 3 months later...

Since my last post on this thread, I have thrown some older or boring handkerchiefs that I wasn't using. (see the handkerchief cull thread). I had about 300, then got rid of about 30.

Well I have bought a few here and ther,e and this last weekend I had a bumper weekend where I have bough 24 new handkerchiefs so thought it was time for another count.

The results are:-

Plain White - 48

Plain Colour - 61

Extra Large - 5

Ladies hankies - 21

Patterned - 157

Which takes me back up to 302.

Only another 63 needed to take me upto having one clean hankie for everyday of the year!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought it would be a good idea to look through my thread, to see how many handkerchiefs I have bought this year. As you can see I have been keeping you all informed of my handkerchief buying progress.

By looking at the thread, I figure I've bought 70 new handkerchiefs, but then I remembered there were some that I bought that I haven't mentioned, single ones for example, so I believe it's nearer 80.

What a bumper year for handkerchiefs. I've enjoyed looking for them, finding them, and using them. Here's to 2010......

I thought it would be a good idea to look through my thread, to see how many handkerchiefs I have bought this year. As you can see I have been keeping you all informed of my handkerchief buying progress.

By looking at the thread, I figure I've bought 70 new handkerchiefs, but then I remembered there were some that I bought that I haven't mentioned, single ones for example, so I believe it's nearer 80.

What a bumper year for handkerchiefs. I've enjoyed looking for them, finding them, and using them. Here's to 2010......

Hi Kleeny,

I have just done my latest Handkerchief Count. I have about 535 Hankies. The Handkerchiefs come in all sorts: Whites,

Coloureds, Stripes, Spots, Stars, Large & Extra Large & Bandandas.

I also have a Large Tissue Boxes Collection from various stores & supermarkets.

I am also on the lookout for other types of handerchiefs & designs of Tissue Boxes.

You can never have enough of Handkerchiefs & Tissues.

Roll on 2010.

JohnM :stretcher:

It sounds like we have a lot in common John, I have sent you a private emaill.

Hi Kleeny,

I have just done my latest Handkerchief Count. I have about 535 Hankies. The Handkerchiefs come in all sorts: Whites,

Coloureds, Stripes, Spots, Stars, Large & Extra Large & Bandandas.

I also have a Large Tissue Boxes Collection from various stores & supermarkets.

I am also on the lookout for other types of handerchiefs & designs of Tissue Boxes.

You can never have enough of Handkerchiefs & Tissues.

Roll on 2010.

JohnM :stretcher:

Hi John,

Congrats on your first prize. I just come second with 532.

Amazing how many you can fit in a large drawer.

Take care,

CJ

• 4 months later...

It's been a while since I had a count, and I bought 9 new hankies today, so thought it time.

White Handkerchiefs 48

Bordered Handkerchiefs 60

Plain Coloured Handkerchiefs 63

Patterned Handkerchiefs 137

Ladies Handkerchiefs 21

Extra Large Handkerchiefs 5

Total Handkercheifs 334

I've also ordered three from the internet which should arrive soon, which of course will take me to 337.

Impressive. I don't know if I need 48 white handkerchiefs, I don't really use them, I might have another cull.

How is everyone else doing?

Archived