Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite things said by someone who is sneezing?

CarellFan

OK, this is my first poll! I was just wondering, what are people's favorite things to hear said by someone who is sneezing? I find that I'm often turned on by the things sneezers say as much as by the sneezing itself, or even more (depending on the quality of the sneeze). Some favorites of mine (preferably said in a stuffy voice!) are:

"I can't stop sneezing"

"I just can't help it"

"Oh no..." (I love dread/fear!)

"I'm sorry" (apologies are so sweet!)

"My allergies are soooo bad today"

"I feel another one coming..."

"I'm such a mess!" (embarrassment is cute)

"I'm fine" (denial, denial!!)

I'm sure I am forgetting some good ones right now...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly, I love hearing almost anything said in a congested voice, especially when people try to talk between sneezes! My personal favorites:

"I have such a terrible cold"

"I think I'm coming down with something"

"I have to sneeze" (ARE there sweeter words in the English language?)

"I have a tickle" (I love the word "tickle"!)

"Ahhh...that's better" (after a sneeze, obviously)

And everything else already mentioned, especially, "I'm fine", coming from a guy who is obviously NOT. :angry:

My favorite is when they say something and it gets interrupted by the sneeze, because thier speech becomes slowed down and desperate sounding. :)

Also;

"Ughhh" (after the sneeze...sort of part of the release but it seems that they are annoyed that the sneezes are winning them over :rolleyes: .)

"Thank you" (stuffy sounding, almost out of breath, after someone blesses them. I am a big fan of manners! :angry: )

"My allergies are so bad right now!" (It means more is coming! :omg: )

"Hold-- on-" {That is very promising :blink: )

The things that they don't say after sneezing, like the nervous smile :blushing: , and cute sniffing and looking very out of it, I find to be more attractive than saying anything.

"I'm gonna-" is great! ;)

"I have to sneeze."

"I really have to sneeze."

"I feel like I'm gonna sneeze."

or any variation of the above.

I'm also a big fan of

"I can not stop sneezing."

"I have to sneeze so badly, but it won't come out."

"Ughh..sorry..I thought I was gonna sneeze." After sitting there with a pre-sneeze expression for the longest time! B)

When guys say thank you after blessing them. I don't know why but I LOVE IT! ;)

"I have a really bad itch/tickle in my nose." MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! :cryhappy:

Ahhh. I love this. =)

Here are two fairly original one's I've heard:

"I feel a sneeze brewing" (from my dental hygienist; I think my salivary glands went on overdrive that day). ;)

"I just came here to sneeze" (This happened just today. A friend of mine at work walked over to where I was working, sneezed twice, and said these words. I have no idea why she did this, but I'm glad she did!) B)

"I just came here to sneeze" (This happened just today. A friend of mine at work walked over to where I was working, sneezed twice, and said these words. I have no idea why she did this, but I'm glad she did!) ;)

aweeesome!

These are all so awesome! I love "I just can't help it" and "I'm sorry" like you said. Congested voice is great too.

I was never too crazy about denial of being sick until recently. Don't wanna bother with details, but simply put, the girl in question sneezes twice (and they're gorgeous sneezes B)) and my friend asks her if she's sick. Her reply:

"Doe."

I was already :cryhappy: but then I was ;)

Yeah, I'm a fan of pretty much anything said in that nifty pre-sneeze voice, when the words alternate between being interrupted and really rushed because the person's trying to finish what they're saying before they sneeze. I am specifically a fan of sentences containing the word "sneeze." Dunno why, I just like the word. :wub:

~W.I.N.

I am specifically a fan of sentences containing the word "sneeze." Dunno why, I just like the word. :drool:

~W.I.N.

Me too! :D:P:hug:

My favorite is when they say something and it gets interrupted by the sneeze, because thier speech becomes slowed down and desperate sounding. :lol:

Also;

"Ughhh" (after the sneeze...sort of part of the release but it seems that they are annoyed that the sneezes are winning them over :rolleyes: .)

"Thank you" (stuffy sounding, almost out of breath, after someone blesses them. I am a big fan of manners! :) )

"My allergies are so bad right now!" (It means more is coming! :omg: )

"Hold-- on-" {That is very promising :blink: )

The things that they don't say after sneezing, like the nervous smile :blushing: , and cute sniffing and looking very out of it, I find to be more attractive than saying anything.

:(:wub::hug: YES!! Interrupted speech just drives me Crazy! And all of those phrases and things. I'm not that big on if they actually Mention that they have to sneeze- ut the "hold... on... " (GAH..... I DIE) or the "Excuse me" while breath is desparately hitching. DIE!

*am now lost in sf-fantasy land* lol1

This hot girl that I have fancied for quite a while now has one of the greatest lines after she does one of her massive, uncovered sneezes

"Bless you, Me!" :)

either 'i'm not done' or 'i'm done' with the 'wait one sec' finger up wave before another one - ohhhhh my... :)

Can I add anything else to what everyone else has already said? Not really. I have little experience with people talking about their sneezes, they just get past it like it's a cough. Though I do remember how a girl I liked said "Woo!" after a big sneeze that made her whole body move.

I also like, "I- I can't stop!"

either 'i'm not done' or 'i'm done' with the 'wait one sec' finger up wave before another one - ohhhhh my... :innocent:

I didn't even think about that gesture, but me too!! :consoling:

Ahhh, I knew I'd see some that I'd forgotten! "I'm gonna"... excellent!! And "thank you", too! Plus, a bonus that both phrases contain a stuffy-sounding "n" in them... "I'm gonna" even has an "m" in it as well... sweeeet... double the stuffiness! :)

• 3 months later...

I know no-one has posted anything on this topic for a few months, but I'm new here and have a little catching up to do! My favourite female sneezer quotes are:

"I hate sneezing! Don't you just hate sneezing?" when I'm thinking, "not from you Sweetheart!"

"I need a new nose!" when I'm thinking, "no you don't, it's so god-damn cute!"

"I wish I could chop my nose off!" (only if I'm the executioner / surgeon (just kidding!!))

"Has anyone got a tissue? My nose is full of snot!"

"I'm not blowing into that!" (when offered a clean hankerchief, which I really wouldn't want back!)

"I wish I could sneeze properly!" (depends on your definition of a 'proper' sneeze).

"My partner says that my sneezes are ace!" (Lucky b*****d!!!)

Finally, in the interests of balance, a male friend of mine would often remark, "I've got the greenies!" (Gross!)

Archived