Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite things said by someone who is sneezing?

CarellFan

"fucks sake or shit" (after they sneeze multiple times)

I always say "Dammit!" after an involuntary string of multiple sneeze or hiccups. I almost do it without even trying to now. It's like my last sigh just comes out as "haaa... dammit... aahhh."

(Yeah, I crack myself up.)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so of course I love it when they're talking and they just trail off and go "Hold on.." or "Wait a second.." And then sneeze. "D

Then I love if they say "Sorry." after they sneeze. It's so cute! ")

Okay plus, it's way adorable if they sneeze a bunch of times and then go, "Wow" or "Shit!"

Heheheheheh. I loveee sneezy boys. ")

i get almost uncomfortable if they mention the sneeze itself [it's too direct somehow] but i like it when they explain

like, 'i hope i'm not catching a cold' or 'it's really dusty in here'. it gets me thinking about that.

i also like it when they trail off in the middle of something. maybe just an '...aahh...' beforehand too.

My favorites are:

I feel a sneeze coming on!

My nose tickles. I think I'm gonna sneeze!

I-I . . . uh . . .huh-huh-hafta. . .SNEEZE! (I like the hitched breaths)

My favourite would have to be the simple yet classic.....

"I'm gonna sneeze" (or minor variations like I want to sneeze, I think I'm going to sneeze, I have to sneeze etc).

This means: -

1. They don't mind drawing attention to themselves and

2. I need to pay close attention if I don't want to miss it!

:)

• 2 months later...
Guest midnightkisses

"my allergies are so bad today"

"i am sooooo allergic to ______"

"I have been sneezing all day"

"my nose is so itchy"

"I'm so tired of sneezing"

Ahhh ......... :D

Guest Sneeze_lover_09

OMG, I just saw this topic and these are all great! I thought I would add a few of my own favorites here, so here goes:

Pre sneeze:

'I think I'm gonna sneeze'

'hold on, I have to..ahhh...(followed by the inevitable)

'I feel a sneeze coming'

And then this one my OH said once, when he felt a sneeze coming: 'I suspect I'm gonna sneeze' (too damn cute!). Trouble is, it didn't happen and I was so disappointed!

A few others (either pre or post sneeze) would include:

'My allergies are really bad right now', 'Ugh, my nose feels itchy' or 'I've been sneezing all day today' are great, especially accompanied by lots of sniffling and nose rubbing.

Post sneeze, I love:

'bloody hell!' (used by my OH following multiple sneezes)

'Ughh!' (which I tend to say a lot)

Geez!' (I say this a lot after multiples)

'excuse me' (very cute)

'oh god' (this one is great in the middle of sneezes)

'Woah, that's better' (said by a friend of mine once after finally getting out a long anticipated sneeze (which I was lucky enough to witness). I so love it when others can appreciate just how good it feels ^_^

Well, you already listed all these sneeze comments I like to hear too. What I generally like is when a sneezy girl explains the circumstances of her sneezing, i.e. tells details about her cold or her allergies. The more extensively, the better. I could listen to things like that for hours - or read them, referring to this forum. ^_^

I think my favorite is what they DON'T say. Especially guys who act like they don't have to sneeze at all and try to talk about anything other than sneezing :bleh: Denial denial! XD

Other than that, I still absolutely love everything that was already mentioned!

I think my favorite is what they DON'T say. Especially guys who act like they don't have to sneeze at all and try to talk about anything other than sneezing :o Denial denial! XD

Other than that, I still absolutely love everything that was already mentioned!

Oh yes!!!

"I can't stop sneezing"

"I just can't help it"

"Oh no..." (I love dread/fear!)

"I'm sorry" (apologies are so sweet!)

"My allergies are soooo bad today"

"I feel another one coming..."

"I'm such a mess!" (embarrassment is cute)

"I'm fine" (denial, denial!!)

I'm sure I am forgetting some good ones right now...

My favs though have to be the first post. :o

Trailing off is great...

I love them trying to say that they're going to sneeze and getting interrupted by the sneeze

and one thing that my boyfriend did once that damn near killed me...we were doing a roleplay where he was my slave...he looked at me with his watery eyes and red nose...and asked permission to sneeze :cryhappy::P:D

Trailing off is great...

I love them trying to say that they're going to sneeze and getting interrupted by the sneeze

and one thing that my boyfriend did once that damn near killed me...we were doing a roleplay where he was my slave...he looked at me with his watery eyes and red nose...and asked permission to sneeze :lol::P:cryhappy:

Whoaaaa! That's seriously original, and sooooo hot for you! I bet there are many Forum members thinking now that that's a good idea (regardless of gender or orientation). Made me smile anyway! :D

I just LOVE when a man says "excuse me/pardon me" before or after sneezing :bleh:

also, the usual:

"my allergies are really bad today!"

"I think i'm getting a cold"

"do you have a tissue?"

"I'm not sick/I never get sick"

And everything else in the first post pretty much hit the nail on the head. :)

• 1 month later...

I witnessed a woman having an enormous sneezing fit (about 12) and overheard her say to herself, "Wow. I didn't expect those to be so big."

Trailing off is great...

and one thing that my boyfriend did once that damn near killed me...we were doing a roleplay where he was my slave...he looked at me with his watery eyes and red nose...and asked permission to sneeze :):D :D

:laugh: Boom indeed. That's definately one of the hottest things I have heard in a long, long time.

Favorite things said?

How about whatever random babble they can't say because they're in the middle of a fit :laugh:? Yeah, all of that!

Other than that, I don't care for sneeze-announcements at all. I do like "sorry" and "I-..." that gets cut off though :twisted:.

"This is what happens when you're away from someone for two months and forgets about the mental block."

- said by my girlfriend, after sneezing a beautiful, waist-bending sneeze right in front of me, something she hadn't done ever since last summer when I told her about my fetish. She looked so pleased with herself. I wanted to eat her. :laugh:

Any sort of reference to how big, how powerful, how loud their own sneeze is/was/will be, is wonderful. So things like "that was a big one" or "it's gonna be big" or "cover your ears!" or "I'm gonna blow" even a "wow" or "whew" after a sneeze is good. One time I heard someone say "that was a bad sneeze" in reference to it being a big sneeze when they were trying to control their sneezes. Almost any comment beginning in the phrase "My sneezes are..." will be good. Phrases about not being able to stop, or especially being sick of sneezing so much. I'm a huge fan of "are they ever going to stop?" "I've been sneezing all day" "I can't stop sneezing" etc. Buildups while trying to talk are, of course, amazing as well.

Archived