Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite things said by someone who is sneezing?

CarellFan

I've definitely got to agree with most of the above, but my favorite instance of talking went like this:

"I think I'm going to sneeze..." (and he did sneeze, followed by...) "I'm probably going to do it again..." (and he did! -Six- more times :rolleyes: ) There was definitely some "I have so much cat hair all over me" in there too, which is always a sign of good things to come :cry:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorites that I have actually heard:

"Oh G-d Kim, I can't stop sneezing!"

"I sneeze here every day, whether I need to or not."

And I don't know why, but I love it when a girl says "excuse me" after she sneezes, like it is some imposition on me. LOL

And I don't know why, but I love it when a girl says "excuse me" after she sneezes, like it is some imposition on me. LOL

So totally agree with that..."excuse me" is also one of my favorites, especially followed by a giggle.

"I'm having a sneezing attack, you guys,"

"I keep on sneezing" :yes:

"[this or that] makes me sneeze my a** off" :)

john_kimble

"no, not just yet..." After blessing someone, unaware they are going to sneeze some more. I love the desperation in the voice!

I got nothing to really add, but this list is great! Agree with pretty much everything posted here, but my favorite is the "I'm gonna....." mmmmmmmm

"Ugh, not again..." is nice. :hug: As is a frustrated "Enough already!" after an out-drawn fit, or why not: "Please, make it stop..."

And after the sneezing is done, I always love a "Sorry" or "Excuse me". <3

This one happened to me tonight, courtesy of my ex (whose sneezes I unfortunately never liked even when we were together, but the rest of it was cute):

"It's by the...just a sec...HehCHMPH!

Very nice. (Now if only I liked his sneeze. :bleh:)

~Me

I don't care what they say.... just the trailing off, or the rising tone as the sneeze approaches is yummier than I can bear :bleh:

"Ugh, not again..." is nice. B) As is a frustrated "Enough already!" after an out-drawn fit, or why not: "Please, make it stop..."

And after the sneezing is done, I always love a "Sorry" or "Excuse me". <3

And the "I can't help it..." is nice to hear... :bleh:

I once remember a lovely lady, who suffered of the most beautiful allergies I have probably ever seen, saying:

"Sorry I have to sneeze this way, but my nose is running."

This was both interrupted and followed by some completely uninhibited, wet sneezes.

:P

the 'sneeze while you're trying to tell someone you're about to sneeze' is the best

Ahh... Sorry I'm about to ....Ahhh snee.. AAAHHHHH CHOOOO!

Probably a congested sorry afterwards, though "Here we go..." before the sneeze is pretty good too.

All ones I heard today when V came over.

"Hang on-..."

"I really have to-"

"God, I feel another one...one more sneeze, come on. Come out."

"Ugh... ): "

"No...one second, I'm not done..."

=D He's got allergies to my cats.

well any conversation with the word "sneeze" in it is good (:

also---

"aw now i cant stop sneezing"

"wait...i"

"oh it tickles so much.."

"it wont come out.."

and i also love it when just before my bf sneezes he takes a real big breath in, it always sends shivers down my spine :clapping:

My best friend (who has the cutest sneezes!!!) always rubs at her nose before her sneezes and says something like:

"I have to sneeze..."

"Crap! *sniff* I really deed to sdeeze"

"Ugh.... By dose is so tickly!"

Its adorable!!!

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh: I'm sorry, it's my allergies "

"Wait. I have to sneeze."

"I'm highly allergic"

What a great topic- I love sneezy comments! :) Some of my favourites:

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I've just got the sneezes."

"I've had the sneezes all day."

"That was a big sneeze!"

"I'm gonna sneeze in a minute."

"I'm going to sneeze so soon." (I'm sure I really did hear that one, although it sounds a bit peculiar.)

I always like it when a girl says "Goodness" after she sneezes just because it's cute as hell and she'll probably be a prime candidate to appreciate my blessings, still given out with a certain amount of discretion.

"Oh no... Please tell me they don't have cats here..." Followed, before long, by sniffles and leading up to... well, you can guess the rest :)

Can't remember where I heard it, but it was awesome. Also a fan of extreme politeness in guys, such as an "excuse me" when they just can't hold it back :rolleyes:

Oooh, yes, politeness with guys sneezing is just...:) I love it :bawl: "Sorry" "excuse me"...wonderful!

In general, I don't care what they're saying, but interrupted speech is interesting :ohwell:

Oh yes, embarrassed politeness while sneezing is very nice! :P

I once heard a guy say a very breathy "Excuse me" right before a sneeze.

Or an apology afterwards, like: "Sorry. It's the dust"

"Sorry, I didn't take my hayfever pills this morning."

:P

interupted speach- actual hottest thing ever!!

"i have to sneeze," ( :lol: )

"nah i was just gonna sneeze" (after they try to and someone asks "wtf are you doin?")

"fucks sake or shit" (after they sneeze multiple times)

"excuse me" (manners= sex!)

"thanks" (after you say bless you)

"i cant get this sneeze out" (omg!)

haha there my personal faves.

Archived