Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeziest April

aquadyne14

Just thinking (dangerous passtime! :sillybounce: ) since we have all been trying so hard not to sneeze (some of us doing better than others! lol) and with allergy season just around the corner, could we crown a 'most sneezey person' at the end april? :D inducing doesn't count (unless you want it to) and of course all of Lambo's rules apply here re: telling the truth blah blah. any takers?:hug:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I won't be the sneeziest person, but it sounds like great fun!

I'm in :innocent:

Bring on the allergens & the photicness! Yaaaay

yipee! 2 on board :wub: i know i won't win this one either Endless but hey, i like to join and feel wanted & needed & loved & accepted &... - well you get the picture! :bleh:

Lalena - a daily report would be a perfect idea! let the games begin! (well, in april that is :innocent:) get your hankies at the ready ~

I think I can get behind this particular challenge. I don't think I'll win (unless I get sick), but it'll be fun to keep track!

Anyway, count me in! Do we have to do daily check-ins?

~W.I.N.

Lamborghini

I'm out-competed here. Lalena will sneeze in a week what I'll manage in a month. But you know what? What the heck. I'll join you guys in April. A daily journal thingy sounds good.

Lamborghini

I'm not sure that I could cope having to spend another month recording each and every sneeze... I'm only half way in to this month's count and since I sneeze so fricking often... well, I'm sure you get the point :)

Oh, and if antihistamines were banned in the sneeze-less contest do you not think that intentional inducing should be banned in the sneeziest contest? Accidental exposure to allergens should be fine but adopting a cat for the month if you are allergic would surely be cheating... :unsure:

I'm not sure that I could cope having to spend another month recording each and every sneeze... I'm only half way in to this month's count and since I sneeze so fricking often... well, I'm sure you get the point :)

Oh, and if antihistamines were banned in the sneeze-less contest do you not think that intentional inducing should be banned in the sneeziest contest? Accidental exposure to allergens should be fine but adopting a cat for the month if you are allergic would surely be cheating... :unsure:

Maybe there could be different categories for those sorts of situations?

Maybe there could be different categories for those sorts of situations?

Why does that bring to mind images of a "sneezing league"? :boom:

What about intentionally exposing yourself to someone with a cold? Not that I would, because I'm not very competitive, but would that be fair?

I'm out-competed here. Lalena will sneeze in a week what I'll manage in a month.

Ha Ha! You have so much faith in me ... thanks! I don't see myself winning this either, but I do think it will be fun!

Well, I'm sure you guys would all kick my butt. I don't even have any allergies. So good luck to everyone playing! :drool:

Should be a very interesting month because of allergy season ehre ni the U.S. I promise to do better this time at recording how many sneezes I make, it's pretty hard for me, lol

You got it KrazyKat. :D Though of course, it is aqua's call.

Lamborghini

Hey guys :)

I think inducing and cat adoption should be another catagory :) but that's just my personal opinion :)~ hard enough for us non allergy types to compete without cat adoptions and flower huffing - lol. but if you do naturally come across something that is a trigger for you, i guess all is fair in love and war :D i don't think we have to keep a running editorial of each sneeze (although i'm sure it is greatly appreciated :blink: thanks krazykat, you've set a high standard for daily reporting! :) ) if you don't want to, just drop in your total every now and then.

any other suggestions please feel free to add :) and start saving those sneezes!

Guest snifflessneezypenguin
I think I had better start inducing... I've only sneezed once in longer than a week.

I'm in on this. I probably won't win either . . . no allergies that I know of, but it should be interesting. I'll try to keep track.

count me in. don't know if i stand a chance or not, as i've been not quite as sneezy as usual this month... but think i'll have fun in the inducing category...

Well I am definitely going to bow out of this one as I don't think it would be fair given how sneezy I am normally and the fact that my allergy season has started :drool:

Good luck guys!

Archived