Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeziest April

aquadyne14

:laugh: now thats just torture kk.... what a minx you are... :twisted:

Chui, the phrase "bugger off" springs to mind but I'm sure that is because I replaced the "take one sudafed every six hours with a glass of water" to "take one sudafed every six hours with a glass of wine".... :nohappy:

Can you tell that I am trying to knock myself out tonight

How's this for a compromise... I'll post obs from my sneeziest days and continue to post wavs... although before anyone else suggests it I WILL NOT SHOW MY FACE ON YOU TUBE... I would like my privacy at the end of the day as you lot are the only ones who know about my fetish and that includes my ex who is amongst this community... but that is a different story :nohappy:

Anyway... I just think that given in the last two days alone I've sneezed around 80 times that it would be a little bit unfair to compete with those who rarely sneeze :innocent:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KrazyKat, please let the staff know if you ever get pestered or harassed :laugh: We take your right to privacy (and everyone else's) very seriously :hug:

KrazyKat, please let the staff know if you ever get pestered or harassed :laugh: We take your right to privacy (and everyone else's) very seriously :hug:

Don't worry about it Lynne... I am not being pestered THAT much but after wine and sudafed I must have thought that it was a good idea to stress that publicly. It was aimed more at the lurkers to be honest as it is names that I don't recognise who are doing what pestering there has been.

:hug:s and sneezy cold like germs to all :hug:

Lalena I will personally stitch cat hair into every inch of your clothing this April. I mean, its unethical, and we're on different continents. But I'm magic.

I have a cold and I've sneezed twice. Clearly I will not be winning this. I'll post when I can though.

Lamborghini

My turn! My turn!!! :twisted:

Okay, I only sneezed once today. Many false starts though.

Lamborghini

I just sneezed a triple about an hour ago!! That never happens! :sleep2: I almost got a fourth sneeze out of it too. Maybe it will come out later. Anyways, it was very fun. My first 'fit' in a long time!! hehehe. If you can call it that lol. Happy April Fools Day!

I know I'm not playing, but you want to know something ironic... I haven't sneezed once today!

I think my cold has actually broken my nose :sleep2:

Lalena I will personally stitch cat hair into every inch of your clothing this April. I mean, its unethical, and we're on different continents. But I'm magic.

I have a cold and I've sneezed twice. Clearly I will not be winning this. I'll post when I can though.

Kush ... you are evil!! :sleep2:

My count is 12 so far today. All I want to do is take an allergy pill or something because my nose seems to be in a consistant tickle, but that would hinder my chances I believe.

I wasn't going to enter, unless a plague of cats descend on the UK, .. But tonight just before 11pm I sneezed a triple ... so guess I am in the running .. but way behind Lalena

Hank

Kush ... you are evil!! :sleep2:

My count is 12 so far today. All I want to do is take an allergy pill or something because my nose seems to be in a consistant tickle, but that would hinder my chances I believe.

I'm rooting for you Lalena, don't give in to the medication!

Ok and the grand total for me so far today... 1 - lol. i'm not giving up though! lol Good luck everyone - let the sneezing begin!

Well, I said I was in, and I am.

Five sneezes at work yesterday: a triple and later on a double. There is dust EVERYWHERE. Mind you, the cleaning crew is supposed to be coming in this weekend to wash the walls, so I may not be in the running all that long. ;)

More updates when I can!

~W.I.N.

Guest snifflessneezypenguin

It's still almost snowing where I live. I still haven't sneezed in April, but my boyfriend has like 9 times.

Four more for me on April 2nd: a double at home and a double at work.

For a gal with no cold and no allergies to speak of, I'm doing pretty well.

:D

~W.I.N.

Yeesh. Two more, just under the wire, bringing me up to six! Apparently I'm all about the doubles today. :D

I think I should start a tally:

April 1: 5

April 2: 6

~W.I.N.

I know this is a game I can't win, but I am so far having the sneeziest year since joining this community, and perhaps in my whole life! I sneezed at about 8:25 this morning, first for April. I think I'm up to 9 or 10 for the year already, though, a record for me!!!! :stretcher:

Guest sophietoes

I've never posted before, but this sounded like fun! I've sneezed about 25 times since April 1st, probably not nearly as much as anyone else, but hey, some is better than none! :stretcher:

Haha, my plan works ;)

:)

I'm rooting for you Lalena, don't give in to the medication!

Thanks!! I haven't yet.

Tally so far:

April 1 - 14 (sneezed twice more after my post)

April 2 - 9

April 3 - 7 (but the day is not over yet ...)

Sorry I keep forgetting to post

April 1st-27

April 2nd-3

April 3rd-currently 9

& those are all natural. Been rather sneezy lately

Archived