Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeziest April

aquadyne14

I'm back!

Good heavens, people! You're like machines! :D (Uhh... you going to post any obs for 'em? :lol: )

My grand total for today is three.

So.

April 1: 5

April 2: 6

April 3: 3

~W.I.N.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this is a game I can't win, but I am so far having the sneeziest year since joining this community, and perhaps in my whole life! I sneezed at about 8:25 this morning, first for April. I think I'm up to 9 or 10 for the year already, though, a record for me!!!! :lol:

"This post is useless without pictures" :D (that's one of my favorite stock forum responses LOL) I'm only teasing, of course, but congratulations :hug: can I ship my allergies to your house?

ETA - I'm already approaching triple digits (and this is what, the third?). I'm not playing along, just miserable LOL

Wow, I'm still following up after Day 4. Something must be wrong with me. :drool:

April 4: 7

~W.I.N.

I'm a bit late, but since no one else has posted since I did, I don't feel so bad. :P

Nothing for me yesterday, in any case.

Where is everyone who started out in this thread, anyway? *looks around, shading eyes* ;)

~W.I.N.

Guest snifflessneezypenguin
Just thinking (dangerous passtime! :P ) since we have all been trying so hard not to sneeze (some of us doing better than others! lol) and with allergy season just around the corner, could we crown a 'most sneezey person' at the end april? ;) inducing doesn't count (unless you want it to) and of course all of Lambo's rules apply here re: telling the truth blah blah. any takers?:D

Two for me in April so far One today and one last Friday.

I'm a bit late, but since no one else has posted since I did, I don't feel so bad. :yes:

Nothing for me yesterday, in any case.

Where is everyone who started out in this thread, anyway? *looks around, shading eyes* :doublethumbsup:

~W.I.N.

LOL - ya, everybody seems to have run away :laugh: oh well, maybe they just haven't reported in yet.

I'm up to 3 now...whooopeee!!!

The tally continues!

April 4: 7

April 5: 0

April 6: 2

Not exactly spectacular, but still! :o

~W.I.N.

Where indeed has everyone gone? There were lots of people who said they would take part in the April sneeze race.

I have had Internet problems at home and I’m only just operational again.

My count got off to a bad start, after a rather sneezy month of March, with a cold in the last week that brought the sneeze count up to 132 (way behind Krazykat – I haven’t counted her total for the month, but it is most impressive): in the first four days of April, only five sneezes. It has picked up a bit since then.

1.04 : 1

2.04 : 1

3.04 : 2

4.04 : 1

5.04 : 5

6.04 : 5

7.04 : 1

8.04 : 8

9.04 : 6

10.04 : 6

11.04 : 3

12.04 : 2 so far

OK. Who else ?

Coming up on the outside ... 12 sneezes this morning for me ... wow .. whats caused that Spring ??

Still that only makes about 20 in April 0 ;) must go and find a big hairy cat to sit next to in an enclosed room

This is my first spring on the Eastern Seaboard. Normally my allergies don't kick in till May but this year they're definitely already here. It's different though I used to sneeze in fits - now I'm sneezing mostly singles through triples. But I'm much more stuffed up. I don't think I like it... oh well, maybe the fits are coming in May.

I could't possibly guess for the month so far. Today: 6, and it's 8 in the morning.

Just to keep the ball rolling ...

13.04 2

14.04 2

15.04 4

16.04 1

17.04 8 so far (been a fairly sneezy, nose blowing day...)

Coming up on the outside ... 12 sneezes this morning for me ... wow .. whats caused that Spring ??

Still that only makes about 20 in April 0 :rolleyes: must go and find a big hairy cat to sit next to in an enclosed room

i have five cats - not big bushy ones, but still 5 non the less...come on over :):bleh:

Archived