Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezedreamer's drabble thread

sneezedreamer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, so cute :cryhappy:

I don't really watch Supernatural (at all), but I have gotten into the fanfiction. These area awesomely adorable--*eagerly awaiting more* :cryhappy:

The pair of ficlets where Dean has the messed up hands and the bad cold, and Sam has to feed him the soup and help him blow his nose and hold the tissues for him to sneeze into? That was possibly the hottest piece of hotness EVER. But this one I'd say is the strongest SPN one so far in your thread. I loved the super-pathetic Sam in the first scene, and whiny Dean having his temperature taken, and Bobby alternately loving them up and busting their asses. And of course the vividly spelled out sneezes of win.

More? :yes:

I definitely agree with you mad. I re-read those yesterday, cause they're my fave in this thread so far, but this last one is definitely a close second.

@ obsessedwithedward - thank you! Glad you're enjoying.

@ ickydog2006 - yay, glad you liked it! I enjoyed writing that last ficlet, and I'm glad you are still liking my other work as well!

@ youkaineko - aw, thank you for your comment! Supernatural is awesome, I totally recommend it...and it's great fic material, LOL.

@ mads3rv3r - you are just too awesome, you know that? I love your writing, and I'm honored to have you reading my thread...and letting me know exactly what you liked about it is so helpful. Thank you. :dribble:

@ telltale - yay! Glad I could make you happy. I know you've been wanting SPN fic, and suddenly the forum has exploded with it! :blink:

@ mr. moosey - thank you! You have great taste in tv! :stun:

Got another one!

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Dean, Sam

Prompt: Alcohol

Word Count: 116

Three AM. Sam wakes from his doze, looks at the empty double bed. Scans the parking lot - Impala’s still there.

More waiting.

He’s almost back to sleep when Dean staggers in, sniffling loudly. Sam can smell alcohol and a woman’s perfume even from across the room.

“Dean? Where the hell were you?”

“I thidk the questiodd is where were you? Bissed a hell of a good tibe, Sabby.” He pauses, breath hitching. “Huh-CHU-uh! HAISHH!!”

Sam hauls himself out of bed, touches his brother’s forehead before he can be drunkenly swatted away. “You’re kind of hot.”

Dean collapses into giggles. “That’s what she said!”

Sam rolls his eyes, nudges his brother towards the bed. “Get in.”

I can't believe I missed these before!

*dies of the cute*

I love the Steve McQueen line. So much win. :blink:

And the two ficlets in which Dean's hands are hurt? People are right: they are awesome. Dean needs to be taken care of more often.

I'm a fan of Dexter, too, and your drabbles are lovely. You've captured his voice pretty well. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the other fandoms, although the stories are well-written in and of themselves.

I hope we'll be seeing more of these?

~W.I.N.

Congested, multiply-sneezing Dean with Sam prodding him into bed... you're so good to me. <3

The forum HAS exploded with SPN fic, huh? I'm loving it soooo much, but I'm actually having trouble keeping up. So much awesome! :cry:

This latest drabble is really lovely. Drunk!goofy!stuffy!Dean, and forehead feels, and "That's what she said!" Ahaha, I adore it all!

• 1 year later...

Uhh, I know I'm about 1 and a half year too late to comment this but...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Supernatural AND Josh Groban? :laugh:

You made me so incredibly happy <3 :lol:

I'm obsessed with Josh Groban and a total Supernatural-freak,

it's like birthday + christmas at the same time :yes:

Your drabbles are simply amazing and wonderful <3

I wonder if there are more Josh drabbles?

I guess you're the only one who ever has ever written a Josh Groban fic, aren't you?

Archived