Sneeze Fetish Forum

Untitled Twilight fanfic - (15 Parts)

angora48

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love it.

I can't wait to find out what happens at Bella's house.

:drool: is what I feel like when I read this story.

I absolutely love it.

I can't wait to find out what happens at Bella's house.

:drool: is what I feel like when I read this story.

You're not the only one. :)

Part 8:

Charlie Swan looked up when he saw Edward’s car pull up to the driveway. He was impressed; when he’d told Bella to come home directly after school, he hadn’t figured either of them would actually listen to him. Those two were head over heels for each other, and he’d been sure that cold or no cold, Bella wasn’t going anywhere without Edward glued to her side.

Which was why it was a real surprise when it wasn’t Edward who got out of the car, but one of his brothers. It was the blonde, not the big one – Charlie couldn’t remember their names. He didn’t walk around to the passenger side to open the door for Bella, the way Edward did. The two of them stood on the porch talking about something or another.

“Hi there,” Charlie said as he opened the door. The tall Cullen boy started a bit, but his look wasn’t unfriendly. “Thanks for bringing Bella home. Where’s Edward?”

“Edward rode with by siblings,” the boy said in a husky voice

This didn’t make much sense, based off what Charlie knew about Edward, but he decided not to pry. “Now, which one are you?” he asked.

“Charlie!” Bella cried in the way that only a teenage girl could.

“It’s all right,” the Cullen boy assured her. He turned to Charlie; his eyes were drooping, and his shoulders sag. “It’s Jasper.”

“Okay, Jasper,” Charlie replied. “I don’t know that we’ve ever been properly introduced. I’m-”

“Chief Swad, yes,” Jasper said, tugging at the zipper on his jacket.

“Please, call me Charlie,” Charlie told him. He offered his hand out to shake.

Jasper took a step back. “I’d better dot,” he said. “I haven’t bed feeling very well.” Oh sure – now that he’d said it, Charlie could hear the stuffiness in his voice.

“You, too?” Charlie asked. “Something’s going around, it seems. Bella’s had a cold most of the week.”

Jasper nodded. He was a quiet sort, it seemed. Charlie wasn’t one to shy away from people, even if they were a little off (like the Cullens), so he pressed on. “What grade are you in?”

“I’be a seedior,” Jasper replied, sniffling a bit.

“Really?” Charlie said. “So you’ll be graduating this year?”

Jasper shivered visibly, and he said, “I’be sorry, but if we’re going to talk, could we step idside? It’s odly that it’s a little cold out here.”

“Oh, shoot – of course!” Charlie said, holding the door open. “Come on in.”

It wasn’t raining now, but it must’ve been when the kids got out of school; both Bella and Jasper had damp hair. “Bella, why don’t you run upstairs and get dried off?” Charlie suggested. “You all right, Jasper?”

“Yes,” Jasper said with a nod. He coughed lightly into his fist and.

Bella rolled her eyes at Charlie; she did that sometimes. “I’ll be right back,” she told Jasper.

Charlie sat down on the couch and motioned for Jasper to join him. For no particular reason he could point to, Charlie decided he liked Jasper. Sure, the kid was a little on the weird side – like the rest of his brothers and sisters – but something about him made Charlie feel relaxed, at ease. “You have plans for the fall?”

“I’ve bed thidking Yale,” Jasper told him.

Charlie raised his eyebrows. Those Cullens sure had money. “Good for you!” he said.

Jasper turned away from him then – the boy turned toward his shoulder and pressed the back of his opposite hand against his nose. “Hah… Ish-UHHH! Etch-CHIOOO! Ah! Excuse be,” he said, keeping his hand against his nose. “It’s just this cold.” He sniffled wetly.

“Bless you,” Charlie said. He got up and walked to the kitchen, where there was a box of Kleenex on the counter. “I’ve had these out for Bella,” he explained, holding out the box to Jasper.

“Thadk you,” Jasper said, taking a Kleenex and wiping his nose very gingerly. It was a little bit red; he’d probably been rubbing it all day.

“Yeah, that’ll knock you out pretty good,” Charlie said. “I had it last week – I figure Bella probably caught it from me.”

“Ah,” Jasper said, nodding. His eyelids fluttered, and he brought the wet Kleenex back up to his face. “Heh-Chiuhhh!” He sniffled and coughed a little into the Kleenex. “I’be terribly sorry,” he said.

“What? No, don’t worry about it!” Charlie assured him. “We’ve all been there, and we all figure we’re going to die, and then somehow, we pull ourselves back from the edge.”

Jasper gave him a weak smile. “Yes, I suppose.”

Bella came back downstairs with dry hair and a pullover sweater. “Thanks agaid for the ride, Jasper,” she said.

“Dot a probleb,” Jasper replied, rubbing his nose. He shared a knowing look with Bella, who nodded slightly.

“Cad Jasper hang around here for a while?” she asked.

“I don’t know about that,” Charlie said. “If he’s not feeling well, he’d probably prefer to just go home.”

“It’s odly that I don’t wadt to sped too buch…” A brief coughing spell cut Jasper off. “…Too buch tibe at hobe,” he continued. “Alice gets sick easily, add I wouldn’t wadt her to catch addything.”

“Is that right?” Charlie said. This worried him; Alice was such a nice girl. "I didn't know that."

“Just for ad hour or two,” Jasper told him.

“Sure, no problem,” Charlie said. “Stay as long as you’d like.”

Jasper nodded his gratitude. “Thadk you.”

Wow, this is getting lengthy! I hope you don't think I'm too long-winded!

I loooove it <3

I can't wait for your uptdates!!

it's such a nice story, that HAVE to be continued ;-)

very well written,

thanks for posting that =)

I do simply love this story!!!! :) Poor Jasper though! Fantastic writing too. And no, lengthy is good. <_< I like lengthy.... OOO! Just can't wait for the next part though! :angry:

And now... Part 9! I'm really glad you're enjoying it! :D

Bella and Jasper spent the afternoon on the couch watching TV. While Bella was just about over her cold and could have easily spent her time doing something a bit more active, Jasper looked like even staring at the TV screen was wearing him out. After having seen how fast he was, and how incredibly strong, it was startling to see him so sapped of energy. Bella tried to imagine what being sick would feel like to a vampire who didn’t know the feeling, but she couldn’t wrap her head around it. All she knew was that it would suck.

TV had a hypnotic effect, and Bella didn’t realize that Charlie was making dinner until she heard the timer go off in the kitchen. He walked into the living room. “Did you look out the window?” he asked.

Jasper and Bella both turned. The rain was coming down in sheets – Jasper’s face fell.

“Why don’t you stay for supper?” Charlie suggested. “There’s plenty of food, and hopefully the rain will let up soon.

This alarmed Bella. Jasper, of course, did not eat. A teenage boy who didn’t eat was sure to be regarded with suspicion – she didn’t know how they were going to get out of this one.

While Bella was panicking, Jasper cleared his throat and said, “Thadk you, Charlie – that’d be dice.” She shot him a bewildered look, and when he looked back at her, his presence had a calming effect. Whether Jasper actually knew what he was doing or just wanted her to feel like he did remained to be seen.

Dinner was nothing too extravagant – baked potatoes and some leftover meatloaf. However, Bella took notice of the fact that Charlie had made three potatoes. He must have intended to have Jasper stay all along. Bella watched with interest as Jasper accepted a potato and a small portion of meatloaf. He rubbed his nose and sniffled.

“I haven’t seen you blow your nose once all afternoon,” Charlie commented. “Why don’t you do that before you eat – it’ll make you a bit more comfortable.”

And Bella went right back into panic mode. How exactly was Jasper supposed to explain that, no, he doesn’t want to blow his nose, he’d prefer to stay stuffed up so he feels no temptation to eat Charlie?

“Doesdn’t help,” Jasper replied in a low, raspy voice. “Whed I blow by dose, it just bakes by… Heh-ESHUHHH!” While not inhumanly fast, his hand shot forward to grab his napkin and covered his mouth. “Eh-Chioooo!” He sniffled a few times. “Excuse be.” Charlie nodded in understanding. “As I was sayig, it bakes by dose rud, add that’s dot a pleasadt sight for the didder table.”

“You sure?” Charlie asked. “You just sound so stuffed up and miserable.”

Jasper nodded. “Dod’t worry about it.” He lethargically cut his meatloaf into incredibly small pieces.

Bella kept Charlie engaged throughout dinner, telling him about school and asking questions about his day. Hopefully, he didn’t notice that while Jasper’s food got spread around his plate and it may have looked like some of missing, none it actually went into Jasper’s mouth.

Aside from those first two sneezes, which had hit him quickly, Jasper was pretty considerate for someone who was experiencing his first cold since the 1860s. When his nose began to twitch, he would quietly excuse himself from the table and go sneeze in private. Although, it wasn’t entirely about good manners. Whenever Jasper would walk by Bella on his return to the table, Bella would feel a slight wave of embarrassment.

When Bella and Charlie were finished eating, Bella made a move to clear the table, but Charlie shook his head. “I got it, Bells,” he said. He picked up Jasper’s plate. “You sure didn’t eat much, Jasper,” he commented, and Bella was surprised to hear concern, not suspicion, in his voice.

“I guess I’be dot very hugry,” Jasper admitted with a hint of self-consciousness – he was pretty good at this. “I’be sorry.”

“No, nonsense!” Charlie insisted, scraping Jasper’s plate over the garbage. “No reason to feel sorry. But seriously – you’re looking pretty peaky.” He walked back toward the table.

Bella, anticipating what Charlie aimed to do, reached over and put her hand on Jasper’s forehead. She’d braced herself so she wouldn’t pull back from his ice-cold skin, but to Bella’s surprise, his skin wasn’t ice-cold. It was merely cool, like a bottle of milk just pulled out of the refrigerator. She shot Jasper a look, and he merely shrugged at her. Is this what it felt like when a vampire had a fever?

“He feels a little warm,” Bella lied, retrieving her hand. “Not too bad.”

Charlie nodded thoughtfully and frowned. “Still,” he said. He looked out the window – the downpour had let up, but it was still wet and drizzly outside. “It’s pretty damp out there, and you look awful beat. Maybe you oughta stay here tonight.”

Jasper, who’d spent much of dinner looking drowsy and glum, snapped to attention. “What?”

“How ‘bout it?” Charlie asked. “I can make the couch up for you, and if you’re still not feeling well in the morning, I can give you a ride. I just wouldn’t feel comfortable with you driving home in the dark when you’re feeling sick.”

It was the first time Charlie had thrown Jasper off all evening, and the vampire visibly struggled to get his thoughts in order. “I’d have to call by paredts,” he said finally.

“Oh, sure, go ahead,” Charlie said, gesturing to the phone.

But Jasper shook his head as he stood up. “I have by owd,” he explained, pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. Bella sat at the table, not really knowing what to say. What were they going to do with a sick vampire on their hands?

Cute =)

Hihi, it's funny, that Jasper could eat Charlie if he blew his nose :D

Poor cutie, oww, I love sick vampires ;-)

Guest Jasper_fan

Awww, the poor sweetheart! I have to say: as Weirdo Girl said earlier, I'm not entirely sure I could live without this story.

Here's Part 10. Happy Friday, everybody!

Carlisle frowned. “Jasper, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” he said. “You don’t usually spend so much time alone with humans.”

“It’s fide,” came Jasper’s hoarse, sniffly voice on the phone. “I haved’t bed able to smbell addything all day – I wod’t hurt theb.”

“What’s going on?” Esme asked as she entered the room.

“It’s Jasper,” Carlisle explained. “He’s at the Swans, and Charlie’s asked him to stay the night.”

“That boy,” Esme sighed. “I know he’s worried about spreading his cold to us, but this is getting unreasonable.”

“I just think it’d better if you came back here,” Carlisle told Jasper. He’d spent the day worrying about his adoptive son, and had even asked another doctor to come in early so he could get home sooner. He was anxious to see how Jasper was, and he hadn’t been happy when Alice said that Jasper was taking Bella home first.

“Carlisle, I’be id codtrol!” Jasper insisted. He covered the phone, but Carlisle could still hear him coughing. Carlisle tried to suss out as much as he could without be able to examine Jasper in person. He was certainly congested – Carlisle believed him when he said he couldn’t smell anything – and Carlisle didn’t like the sound of that cough.

“Oh, hag od,” Jasper said, and Carlisle overheard voices. Jasper was definitely one of them; it sounded like he was talking to Charlie.

There was a shuffling noise, and then Charlie was on the phone. “Don’t worry – he won’t be any trouble,” Charlie said. “I just think that Jasper ought to stay here. It’s still raining out, and besides, I’d be afraid that he’d fall asleep at the wheel or something. He’s feeling pretty rough.”

“I see,” Carlisle said carefully. He waved away Esme’s imploring looks. “Well, if it’s no inconvenience to you, he can stay, but he’ll need to come back early – I’ll want to take a look at him before I let him go to school tomorrow.”

“Will do,” Charlie said. “Have a good night.” There was a click as Charlie hung up the phone. Carlisle sighed.

“Here you are,” Charlie said, handing Jasper a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. “So you don’t have to sleep in your good clothes.”

“Thadk you,” Jasper said quietly.

“You can change in the bathroom,” Charlie said as he rummaged through a closet in the hall. “It’s just down the hall – I’ll get the couch made up.”

Bella sidled up next to Jasper. “Stay in there at least three minutes,” she whispered. “No more than five, or he’ll think something’s wrong.”

“Right,” Jasper replied. “Thadks.”

In the Swans’ bathroom, Jasper changed into the clothes Charlie had given him. He supposed they smelled like human. Jasper would probably smell like a human when he went home in the morning – he’d never hear the end of it from Rosalie.

“Ah-hitch-Iuhhh!” A sudden irritation in his nose caught him offguard – he sneezed into the air. Jasper made a face, but his nose wasn’t finished with him yet. Not seeing any tissues, he pulled some toilet paper off of the roll. “EshUHHHH! Hih-CHIOOO! Ah… Etch-oooo!” He groaned – his head felt so heavy.

The toilet paper felt rough on Jasper’s nose; he dabbed at it very gently. His reflection revealed his nose was actually rather red. He wouldn’t have thought that possible, but he certainly would never have imagined himself sneezing in the Swans’ bathroom while wearing a human’s clothes, either.

Jasper waited out the proper length of time. He flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and splashed some water on his face for good measure. When he figured he’d stayed long enough to avoid suspicion, he returned to the living room, where Charlie had set a pillow and two blankets on the couch.

“Hey there,” Charlie said. “If you get cold during the night, there’s more blankets in that closet there – just grab what you need.” He gestured to the end table. “And then, you’ve got Kleenexes right there, and I got you some water.”

“Thadk you, Charlie,” Jasper told him. “I appreciate this.”

“Oh, not at all,” Charlie said. “You just feel better.”

Charlie left him, and Jasper stretched out on the couch. He pulled both of the blankets up to his chin. He felt more comfortable than he had all day. He only wondered how he was going to occupy himself for the next eight hours.

It'd be cute if he actually fell asleep and then woke with Bella next to him...

Anyway, it's your story not mine haha, :D

Vey nice chapters, and how could anyone not enjoy this? :P

Thank you for writing this!!!! :laugh:

Please continue!!!

Here's Part 11. I'm going to be away for the weekend again, so I won't be updating until later in the day tomorrow. Thanks so much for all the nice words, everyone!

Jasper lay very still on the couch with his eyes closed, partially because the blackness made his head hurt a little less, and partially because there was someone moving in the kitchen. He hoped his coughing hadn’t woken anyone up.

It had been a long, hazy night. Jasper was pretty sure he’d remained awake the whole time, but there had been moments where the rest of the world had seemed far away, where he felt he’d been inches away from “drifting off,” as the humans would say. That was worrisome – when it happened, Jasper would snap to attention and sit up so quickly, he would feel dizzy after. Between these moments, the near perpetual coughing (more bothersome than before), and plenty of irritations in his nose, he didn’t feel very relaxed.

“Jasper?” came Charlie’s voice, quiet and husky from sleep. “You awake yet?” Jasper opened his eyes slowly, so it would look like he was just coming out of slumber. “Hey, it’s about 6 in the morning. How’re you feeling?”

Jasper was about to reply when he suddenly felt the need to cough. He turned away and covered his mouth, coughing roughly. “That good, huh?” Charlie said. “Well listen, why don’t I call your dad and tell him I’ll bring you back home a bit later? You can sleep a little longer, and then I’ll fix you some breakfast before you go. Okay?”

“All right,” Jasper mumbled. He no longer cared if staying home sick meant he was weak – everything ached, and he didn’t want to move.

He pretended to sleep while Bella got up and got ready for school. She sounded better. She and Charlie talked over breakfast. They talked a little about Jasper. Rosalie dropped Edward off at the Swans’ – he and Bella took the car. Charlie read the paper.

Not sure if or when Charlie was expected at work, Jasper got up shortly after, though he would’ve preferred to stay right where he was. The coughing was beginning to hurt his chest, and being so congested made his whole head feel off-kilter and messy. “Hey, look who’s up,” Charlie commented. “What can I get you?”

Jasper lifted a hand to swipe lazily under his nose. “I’be dot very hugry,” he said. His voice sounded rough. He sniffled.

“Come on, you’ve gotta eat something,” Charlie urged. “Anything you want! Cereal? Toast? Eggs? Bacon? I could whip up some French toast if-”

“Eggs,” Jasper said, picking the food he’d most easily be able to spread around his plate and make Charlie think he ate some.

“Okay,” Charlie said. “How do you like them?”

“Scrabbled,” Jasper replied. He took a seat at the kitchen table and put his head down.

“Coming right up,” Charlie said. He busied himself at the stove.

“Hash-SHUHHH!” Jasper buried his nose in his arm to cover a strong sneeze. He looked up, sniffling. He’d left the tissues over by the couch.

“Bless you,” Charlie said. “I got it.” He strode to the living room and grabbed the tissue box. “There you go.”

“Thadk you,” Jasper replied.

“Hey, I know how it goes,” Charlie told him. “Now, here we are.” He pulled a plate out of the cupboard and slid the eggs from a skillet onto the plate. “I’ll get you some orange juice.” Jasper nodded.

While Charlie was in the refrigerator, Jasper took a few forkfuls of scrambled eggs and wrapped a couple tissues around them. “Thadk you,” he said when Charlie set a tall glass of orange juice down in front of him. He stuffed the tissue in his pocket.

Jasper spread the remaining eggs around on his plate, but without Bella to district him, Charlie didn’t mistake that for having eaten any. “Everything okay?” he asked. “You have an upset stomach or something?”

“Doh,” Jasper said, shaking his head. “I’be just dot very hugry right dow.”

Charlie took a long look at him, then sighed. “Why don’t you take a shower?” he suggested. “A little hot water will make you feel better. Then I can drive you home.” Jasper nodded and got up from the table.

Archived