Sneeze Fetish Forum

Untitled Twilight fanfic - (15 Parts)

angora48

Guest Jasper_fan

I know that I keep saying this over and over, but I love Jasper, so this story is amazing beyond words! I can't wait to read more of this!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that I keep saying this over and over, but I love Jasper, so this story is amazing beyond words! I can't wait to read more of this!

My words exactly!

Aw, thanks, everybody! Here's Part 12.

Humans sure knew their stuff when it came to being sick – Jasper had to admit it. The water warmed Jasper up and felt good on his aching muscles. When he made it hotter, the steam had a soothing effect on his chest, and he could cough easier.

“Heh-SHUUUHH!” He sneezed freely. He reached out and touched the shower wall to steady himself and pushed his wet hair out of his eyes. Under the water, it didn’t hurt as much to rub his nose.

His nose was really starting to run. Jasper sniffled hard, but it didn’t help. He cupped his hands to collect some water and rub it on his face. That cleaned him off, but his nose was still running. He coughed hard and sniffed.

And a rush of human scent hit his nostrils.

It hit him like a smack in the face. The soap, the towels, the clothes on the floor, the razor on the sink that still had bits of hair stuck in it – they all smelled of human. The succulent scent stung Jasper’s already-sore throat. He coughed.

And Charlie – he could smell Charlie nearby, probably in the kitchen. They were alone in the house. When Jasper was surrounded by the smell all day, he was always ready for it, always on guard against his thirst. But now, when the smell came out of nowhere, it overwhelmed him, and his head filled with images of him tearing Charlie’s head off and letting the blood splatter on his face as he fed.

If Jasper didn’t get a hold of himself, he’d break down the door and pounce on that nice human who’d tried to help him feel better. He reached for something – anything – to clench, and he happened upon the shower curtain.

Of course, shower curtains aren’t made for vampires to exert great amounts of force on them. When Jasper grabbed, the curtain ripped off the rod, and Jasper came tumbling down with it. He caught himself from smacking his head and used his foot to switch the setting on the water. It started spurting from the tub faucet. Jasper scrambled to a sitting position and turned it off altogether.

It had to be the steam. It had cleared up his chest some – it must have done the same for his nose. Bella had failed to mention that little detail. Jasper gripped the side of the tub, coughing into his shoulder as he tried to summon up the energy to resist temptation.

All of the sudden, Charlie was banging on the door. “Jasper, is everything all right?” he asked. “I heard a bang – what happened?”

“It’s fine!” Jasper shouted painfully. All the muscles in his body tensed as he fought the urge to rip the door off his hinges and lunge for Charlie’s jugular. “Just, I – hang on, I’m not dressed yet!”

He could hear Charlie pacing a little outside the door. He grabbed his clothes from yesterday and held them to his nose, but even they carried a faint whiff of human – probably from all the students who’d brushed up against him over the course of the day. Jasper stopped breathing while he looked around for something, anything, the cover the scent. Unfortunately, his nose decided it was time for a sneeze. “Ah… eh…” The smell of human burned in Jasper’s throat. “Heh-CHIIUHH!”

The sneeze blocked up his nose, but only a little – not enough. Then, Jasper had an idea. He glanced up at the bright light on the ceiling. As he’d predicted, the light irritated his nose, and his breath hitched slightly. He looked up at the light again, staring until he was just on the edge of sneezing, and then he closed his eyes and held his finger to his nose.

It worked. The sneeze tickled at his nose, but didn’t come out. Jasper resisted the urge to try and make himself sneeze, although the itchiness was supremely uncomfortable. Finally, the irritation dissolved, and Jasper was left with an unpleasant stuffed-up feeling. He sighed in relief and began pulling his clothes on.

When Jasper was absolutely certain that he couldn’t smell anything, that he was in control of himself, he opened the door. Charlie peered in at the pulled-down shower curtain. “What happened?” he asked with a frown.

“I slipped, and whed I grabbed the curtaid for support, I pulled it dowd,” Jasper explained. “It wasdn’t very bright of be. I’be sorry – I’ll replace it.”

“Never mind the curtain,” Charlie said. “You fell? Are you okay – did you hit your head?” He stepped toward Jasper, who backed away.

“It’s fide,” he said. “Just clubsy. That’s all.”

Charlie looked at Jasper carefully. “Do you feel dizzy at all, or lightheaded…?”

“Doh,” Jasper assured him. “I’be all right. I’be just tired – would it be all right if we went hobe dow?”

Charlie gave Jasper a long doubtful look, but he said, “Sure. Sure, I’ll get my keys. Let’s go.”

Part 13! :P

The drive to the Cullen house was uneventful. Charlie kept an eye on Jasper, who sat in the back seat and stared out the window. Except for the occasional sneeze or cough, he was quiet. Charlie asked him a couple times if he was warm enough – he’d nod yes.

Carlisle greeted them at the door. “Hello,” he said to Jasper. “Not feeling very well? Esme’s inside – why don’t you go on in? I’ll be there in a minute to take a look at you.” Jasper nodded and slipped inside the house.

“Thank you, Charlie,” Carlisle said. “We really appreciate you taking the time to look out for our son.”

“Yeah, well, I just figured he shouldn’t be driving home by himself last night,” Charlie explained. “He was looking pretty rough.”

“Yes, of course,” Carlisle said. “Esme and I are both quite grateful, and I’m sure Jasper appreciates it as well.” He bowed his head and made a move to head inside.

“There’s just a couple things,” Charlie said quickly.

Carlisle halted; he frowned a bit. “Yes?”

“Well, he says he doesn’t have a stomachache or anything,” Charlie said, “but I’ve hardly been able to get him to eat anything.”

“I see,” Carlisle said. He looked down in thought, but only for a moment. “You know, I think that more so than having an upset stomach, he probably just doesn’t feel like eating. Jasper doesn’t get sick very often, and I think it has him feeling a little down.”

“That makes sense,” Charlie said, nodding. “I just figured you should know.”

“Yes, of course,” Carlisle replied. “I’ll make sure he gets something in him.”

“And the other thing,” Charlie went on. He glanced in the front door, but he didn’t see Jasper. “He, um… he fell this morning.”

Carlisle’s brow furrowed. “He what?”

“He fell,” Charlie repeated; he stepped a bit closer. “He was in the shower, and I heard this loud bang. When he lets me in, the shower curtain’s ripped right off the rod, and he says he fell. Now, he told me he just slipped, but I don’t know – he hadn’t seemed woozy or anything beforehand, but… I don’t know if he hit his head – he wouldn’t let me look at it. But just so you know…”

“Yes,” Carlisle said. He seemed at a loss. “Thank you for telling me, Charlie. I’ll try to get to the bottom of it.”

Charlie nodded. “All right. I’ll leave you to it, then. Hope he’s feeling better soon.”

“Yes, I hope so as well,” Carlisle replied.

Esme pushed Jasper’s hair back behind his ears. “Is that comfortable?” she asked.

Jasper, sitting on the couch under a heavy blanket, nodded drowsily. “That’s great, Esbe. Thadk you.”

Esme fussed with the blanket. “What was all this about you not coming home last night? I was worried.”

Jasper frowned. “You dew where I was.”

“Yes, but that didn’t change the fact that you weren’t here,” Esme pointed out. “I don’t like the idea that you thought the Swans could take better care of you than your own mother.”

Before Jasper could reply, Carlisle entered the living room. “What happened at the Swans?” he asked.

“What?” Jasper asked. He stifled a cough.

“Charlie said something about you hitting your head,” Carlisle said.

Esme’s eyes widened. “What? What happened?”

Jasper sighed and coughed. “It wah… Hitch-UHHH!!” He sneezed with his hands cupped around his face. “It wasd’t like that,” he went on with a sniffle. “The steab id the bathroob cleared by siduses, add Charlie’s scedt caught be by surprise. I deeded sobething to grab oddto, add whed I grabbed the shower curtaid, I pulled it off the rod.”

“What?” Esme exclaimed in alarm.

But Carlisle’s expression suddenly softened, and he began to laugh. “You just aren’t having a very good week, are you?”

Jasper sniffled and gave his adoptive father a sheepish smile. “I’ve had better,” he said

“How do you feel?” Carlisle asked.

Jasper covered his mouth and coughed hard. When he was finished, he took a few shaky breaths and sank back into the cough. “Word out,” he admitted. He sniffled.

Carlisle nodded. “Esme, would you run out and find something for Jasper to eat?”

Jasper shook his head. “I’be dot hugry.”

“Your eyes are dark,” Carlisle told him. “You obviously haven’t fed in a while, and with viruses, it’s important to stay well nourished. Your body needs energy to rejuvenate.”

“I’m on my way,” Esme said. She smoothed Jasper’s hair down with a maternal gesture. “Is deer all right? I could try for a wolf if you’d like.”

“Deer’s fide,” Jasper replied. Esme kissed the top of his head and was out the door.

And Carlisle set to work. “Sore throat?” he asked. Jasper nodded. “How bad? Is it like the way it burns when you’re resisting a human’s scent?”

“Doh,” Jasper replied with a cough. “It’s sharper, bore acute.”

“Ah,” Carlisle said. “Any other pain?”

“Yes,” Jasper said. “By head, by back add shoulders, add by dose.”

Carlisle frowned. “Here?” he asked, gently indicating the bridge of Jasper’s nose. “Don’t tell me you have a sinus infection on top of everything else.”

“Doh, it’s… ih…” Jasper breathed in, but he couldn’t get himself to sneeze. The sensation passed and left him feeling congested and foggy. “…It’s bore right here,” he finally explained, touching the edges of his nostrils lightly.

“I see,” Carlisle replied. “That’s probably from –”

“Heh-SHIUHHH!” There it was. Jasper bent forward and pressed the crook of his arm to his face to cover the sneeze. He sat back up, sniffling as he pushes his hair out of his eyes. “Apologies. Codtidue.”

A slight smile played at the corners of Carlisle’s mouth. “It’s because you’ve been wiping your nose so much. I’ll go in to the hospital in a bit, and I’ll bring back some salve for you.”

Jasper covered his mouth and coughed. “Thadk you.”

“Not at all,” Carlisle replied. “Is it painful when you breathe? Any chest pain?”

Jasper shook his head. “Odly whed I cough very hard,” he said.

“That’s good,” Carlisle said. “A cold isn’t generally anything to worry about, but they can be quite unpleasant if they settle in the chest.” He glanced at the clock. “I’d better get to the hospital. I just have to pick up some paperwork – they know I’m not coming in today – and I’ll bring you the salve for your nose and some more tissues.”

“Okay,” Jasper rasped.

“No leaving this couch, all right?” Carlisle said. “And when Esme comes back, I expect you to eat. Doctor’s orders.” Jasper nodded with a weary smile.

The part where he's in the shower, heaven! Poor Jasper, but I am still loving this fic!!! Thank you so much for updating it so much! Wonderful!

Well, what can I say really every praise I want to say, it's already said here.

Omygosh, Angora48, I just lovelovelove this fanfic and yes, just like Sneese, I would like to thank you very much for your rapid updates. Love it!

What is this now? Part 14? My goodness, this is getting long.

“Heh-CHIUHHHH!” Jasper pulled the blankets over his head and sneezed hard into his cupped hands.

“Bless you!” called Esme from the next room.

“Thadk you,” Jasper replied, grabbing a pair of tissues from the new box on the coffee table. He wiped off his hands and gingerly blew his nose. It was amazing how much less miserable he felt when his head wasn’t stopped up – what a relief to be away from humans.

Unfortunately, Jasper’s nose wasn’t finished torturing him. “Ah… eh…” Stuck. Jasper reached across the couch to the end table and flicked the lamp on. “Eh-SHIOOooo!” he sneezed, burying his nose in his blanket.

“Oh, bless you!” Esme repeated. Jasper nodded. Somewhere in his muddled head, he knew that he couldn’t see him, but he couldn’t really work up the energy to care. It seemed odd to bless a vampire, anyway.

He felt a little better after having fed – he hadn’t felt hungry at all, but Esme had commented on how dark his eyes were. Still, some fresh deer blood had perceptibly raised his struggling energy level, and he’d begun to think that maybe he wasn’t going to die of a cold after all.

However, once his brain was able to process thoughts beyond his own misery and discomfort, Jasper became acutely aware that he was in his own house. Every sneeze, every cough, had Jasper scrambling to cover his face, to prevent the spread of any germs that may or may not harm his family. Every sniffle was a reminder to feel guilty about the inconsideration he was showing to the rest of his coven. He felt slightly placated after convincing Esme that there was no need for her to hover over him, but he still felt profoundly guilty. It didn’t make for a very restful environment. At least when he’d been at the Swans’, he hadn’t had to beat himself up over possible contagion.

Jasper had to cough. He slid under the blankets and coughed into the crook of his arm. The irritation in the back of his throat was persistent; he pressed his face into his pillow so Esme wouldn’t hear him and come into the living room. When the feeling finally subsided, he took long shaky breaths.

The right thing to do would be to separate himself from his coven. In an ideal world, he’d stay with the Swans – humans who were well versed in treating illnesses, and with whom he could keep company without feeling guilt – but he knew that was ridiculous. There was no logical reason for the Swans to have him over, and after what had happened this morning, he didn’t think it wise to be alone with them. He couldn’t trust his nose to stay congested.

More practically, he supposed he should retreat to the forest – to cut himself off from the others until he recuperated and there was no chance, even hypothetical, of contagion. Naturally, such an option would be lonely and unspeakably miserable, but it was the most considerate choice.

But Jasper couldn’t do that. He couldn’t even stay with the Swans, if they’d have him. Selfish though it was, he didn’t want to be separated from his coven. Even though he’d been on this earth longer than she had, Jasper had long thought of Esme as a mother to him. It was a necessary comfort to know she was nearby, even if it was in the next room.

Feeling warm, Jasper kicked his blankets to the end of the couch. He sniffled and rubbed his nose. The most selfish of his feelings, of course, were toward Alice. His love for his mate forced him to keep her at a distance, but she was the one he missed while the others were school, and he longed for her to come home, sit beside him, and give him comfort. He wouldn’t allow it, naturally – he wasn’t that selfish – but he was still displeased with himself for even entertaining such thoughts.

He looked at the clock. Just after 1:30. He’d allow himself a glance when she came home from school and be content with that. Somehow.

Guest Jasper_fan

Awww, this is sweet. It's easy to see Jasper as an outsider, but it's clear that he adores his family more than anything.

Here's Part 15, the end of the story. Thank you all for reading and leaving such lovely comments - you're too kind!

The slam of the front door pulled Jasper out of his murky stupor of sniffling and boredom. He scrambled up and peered over the back of the couch at his adoptive siblings returning home from school. To his surprise, only Emmett and Rosalie came in. Edward would be with Bella, of course, but where was Alice?

Jasper leapt to his feet, which wasn’t a stellar idea. A wave of dizziness hit him, and he had to steady himself on the couch. “Ah-SHUHHHH!” he sneezed into the crook of his arm. Once his head stopped spinning, he dragged himself to the door.

Rosalie ducked behind Emmett, who laughed when he saw Jasper. “You look like you just crawled out of your own grave,” he said.

“Yes, very fuddy,” Jasper replied. “Where-” A short, hard cough cut him off; he cupped his hands over his mouth. Rosalie hid her face behind Emmett’s shoulder. Emmett didn’t recoil like she did, but he flinched.

“Sorry,” Jasper said, sniffling. “Where’s Alice?”

“Oh, she went with Edward and Bella,” Emmett explained. “I don’t know when they’ll be home.”

Jasper sighed. He looked at Rosalie, who was still gaping at him like he was a monster. “Just go,” he told her, and she was up the stairs in a flash.

Emmett chuckled. “Sorry about that,” he said. “She’s just a little…”

“I doh,” Jasper replied.

“So, how’re you doing?” Emmett asked. “You want any company?”

“That’s all right – thadk you, though,” Jasper said. He wriggled his nose, which was beginning to itch.

“Suit yourself,” Emmett said. He headed up the stairs after Rosalie. “Feel better!”

Jasper shuffled back to the couch and flopped down. He grabbed a tissue. “Heh-SHUHHH! Eh-CHIUHHH! Hih-Chioooo!” He groaned and blew his nose. After laying about all day, resting his patience on the idea of seeing Alice – just for a moment – when she got home, Jasper was finished. He threw the blanket over his head and lay scowling with his arms folded across his chest.

He lay like that for some time, only breaking his glower to sneeze or cough. Carlisle came in after a while – asked him questions, looked at his throat, listened to his breathing. Jasper answered all inquiries sullenly and dutifully did as he was instructed. He didn’t care. He was miserable – he almost wished he was a human, just so he could sleep.

He wasn’t sure what time it was when a car pulled up in the driveway. He didn’t pay much attention to it. He barely heard the door open. “Jazz?” came a voice suddenly. It was right beside him; a hand touched his shoulder.

Jasper was instantly alert. He knew whose voice it was, and he chastised himself for not being more vigilant, so he could have kept her away from his sickbed. “You shouldd’t be so close to be,” he told her, his voice muffled into his pillow.

“Aw, come on, love,” Alice said. “Come on out.” Her voice was muffled, too. Jasper supposed it was because he had the blankets over his head. “Jasper!” Her voice was a bit sterner now; she meant business.

Jasper sighed and only hoped he’d have the fortitude to send her away once he saw her. Very reluctantly, he peeked out from under the blankets, keeping his nose and mouth covered up.

His eyes widened. Alice was sitting beside the couch on the coffee table. She was wearing a nice black top, a lovely skirt, and one of those masks that surgeons wore.

“Sorry I’m home late,” she said. “I had Edward make a stop at the hospital so I could run into Carlisle’s office and grab this.”

Jasper pushed the blankets down and propped himself up a bit. “I… wha… why…?”

“Because I miss you, silly, and you were being impossibly stubborn!” Alice replied. “Now, if you’re quite satisfied, I’m going to take care of you.”

For the first time since he’d been sick, Jasper felt happy. His face broke into a warm smile. “Quite satisfied,” he said.

He couldn’t read Alice’s expressions behind the mask, of course, but her eyes told him she was smiling. “It’s about time,” she said.

awwwwww, very sweet

THank you so much for sticking with this so long and continually posting. Hope to read more of your stuff soon.

Guest Jasper_fan

Though I am very sad to see this story end, I have to say that it's absolutely adorable beyond words. Thank you very much for writing this.

AWWWWW! that ending was soooo cute! Also I would love to see more of your work in the near (hopefully) future.

And thanks for the story! :blink:

• 1 month later...

OMG. I'm not even kidding. I am at a loss for words. Stephenie Meyer should soooo see this. *Dies* Pleeaaasse write more Twilight fics!!!!!!!! Like more Bella with Edward taking care of her??????I will like be your servant I swear!!!! Do you have stories at fanfiction.net?????? If you do I sooooo must read them!!!!! :)

• 3 years later...

Ok, so I know this is a VERY old thread ... sorry for resurrecting it ... but I saw the new Twilight movie last weekend and went in search for Twilight fics here. I am IN LOVE with this story and just had to tell the author, and bump it so other Twilight fans can read how brilliant it is (with the final movie coming out)! Everything about this story was great! You really were able to capture the personalities of the characters. It was super cute. Thank you!!!

Archived