Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eight Days A Week - A Beatles Fanfic :-) - (5 Parts)

LovelyLinda

why not ;)

The only Beatle I've ever heard sneezing was Paul,

and he sneezes just soooo wet that it makes you cringe *g*

But rather cute =)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LovelyLinda- A-are you serious? You've heard Macca sneeze!?

*squeak* I'd PAY to see that! Time to go Google it.

@ Artistic Paws

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was him,

I've got an audiofile ;-)

They were rehearsing "Something",

or I'd better say, they were discussing about "Something".

I uploaded it on youtube,

but I got a rude comment by a non fetishist,

so I deleted it.

But if you want me to,

I'll send it to you ;-)

It's really cute,

John talks about cauliflowers,

and then you hear a wet "hu...pfsschh.."

Can't spell it, it just sounds soooo incredibly wet *laugh*

Paulie is sooo cute!!!

Hey folks =)

Here's the next part.

Maybe it's not that long,

but there is a very cute scene with george in bed !!

Hope you enjoy,

Love Linda

“Thanks”, Ringo muttered and took one to give his slightly big nose a violent blow until his

ears hurt. “Oh no, you won’t tell me that you’re coming down with a cold, huh?”, John asked

half bitter and half sympathically. “Dunno, I hope not”, Ringo answered and let out a slighty

cough. The bassplayer got up and went in the kitchen to make a big pot of tea. He handed

John and Ringo two cups and then went upstairs with one for George. “I’m upstairs folks, just

looking for George.”, he mentioned and went upstairs. Silently he opened the door and tiptoed

into the room. It seemed as George was sleeping, so Paul sat down beside him on the edge of

the bed gently pulling back his friends brown bangs and putting his hand on his forehead.

George was still burning up but had goosebumps and was shivering heavily. Paul picked up

the blanket that George threw at the ground and tucked him in, trying not to wake him. But he

failed. His mate blinked and opened weakly his heavy eyes. “Oh…Crap..I didn’t want to hurt

you…”, Paul whispered guiltily and stroke his arm. “Don’t worry…I wasn’t really asleep.”,

George mumbled, turned away from Paul and coughed heavily. His mate helped him to sit up

so that he could breath easier. “Uhm, I got you some a cuppa tea, d’ya wanna drink a sip?”, he

asked and offered him the steaming hot cup. “Oh, thanks man, would be great, my bloody

throat hurts like hell.”, George replied hoarsely, grabbed the cup thankfully and took a little

gulp. The heat of the tea cleared his sinuses a bit and did a good job to his congestion but also

irritated his nose slightly. After another sip he sniffed forcefully and rubbed his nose

vigorously, but he couldn’t stop his breath from hitching. “Dammit”, he gasped, turned his

head away from Paul and raised one hand to cover his nose. “HueISHhh, H’eiShoouu”, he

sneezed twice helplessly and spilt tea all over the blanket. Sniffling he whispered a

“Aww…Sorry Paul…”when he noticed the mess he made. With a caring look at him Paul

blessed him and got a towel to dry the blanket. When the blanket wasn’t soaking wet anymore

George reached for a tissue to blow his stuffed up nose gently. He always was a pretty shy

boy, he hated drawing attention to himself, propably that’s why they called him “the quiet

Beatle”. He blushed slightly when he noticed Paul looking at him. “Well, and how you’re

feeling now?”, the bassplayer wanted to know and moved nearer to him, to warm him up a

bit. “Like crap…”, George muttered. “I dunno where I caught this flaming cold. I have a cold

and a cough and a sore throat, and a cold, yeah…and a cough. Did I mention the sore throat?

Dammit!! Please do me a favour…Kill meeeee…”, he groaned and hid under his blanket like

a little child. “Naah, I won’t kill ya…”, Paul soothed.

(TBC)?

Awww thanks for your lovely comments =)

I'm sorry, I wrote the last part in a hurry and made plenty of mistakes,

I wrote rubbish like "some a cuppa tea", I meant "some tea" or "a cuppa tea",

I mixed it together =P

Well, I'm still busy at school, but I think I'll write the next part today or tomorrow,

so you know what happens to our cute Beatles ;-)

Does someone wants Paul to get sick?

I already made him feel a few symptoms like stuffy nose etc *grin evily*

But they're all so cute, wanna hold Georgie tight and cuddle him <3

Hmm... Paul being sick is quite a lovely thought <3

While I'm on that topic, according to my amazing friend Katie, her aunt is neighbors with Paul McCartney! I'm dead serious and NOT joking.

It would be lovely to see Paul getting sick, I had imagined it was going to happen since I've read about his slight symptoms. :drool:

I wish I could cuddle George as well. :drool:

@ Artistic Paws

Oh my gosh!!! You're not kidding me? Paul's got plenty of houses,

well, do you mean the one in London, St, Johns Wood near Abbey Road?

Oh my....Would it be possible to get me an autograph?

I'm dying to see him, I saw him the first time about 2 months ago live in concert.

And still such a gorgeous lad =)

Uhhhh....I actually would PAAAAY for it,

sorry if I'm a total bugger, but uhh....do you think it would be possible?

@Silent Sophie

UHh yeahhh, I'd love to see Paul sneezing =P

I only have a wav, and that's all, but I'm sure

he's a pretty nice (wet...) sneezer ^^

I'll get him sick in the story ;)

ANd Georgie-Boy *sigh* he's just perfect!!

Uh, did I tell you, that I wrote his wife Olivia?

She sent me a greeting card back *grin*

but unfortunately no autograph...

@blackrose

yummy, paul's just adorable B)

Yeah, I'll decide like you,

Paul definetly should suffer a nice sneezy cold^^

Okay guys :)

I wrote the next part by hand,

so I only have to type it in here,

give me a bit time, then I'll continue^^

@Linda- it's a house here in America, I think... I'll have to ask Katie again. She said she may not get to meet him, but she might, and I want her to bring me with her ;) so no promises on the autograph, but I can try...

Okay, here's the next part =)

Paul's not sick yet, but someone wanted Ringo sneezing,

so he's got a nice little fit ;)

And the end of this part is a little favourite part of me,

the scene where George's sitting on his bed ^^

Here we go:

Suddenly the door opened and Ringo and John entered the room. “Hey lad, feelin’ better?”,

they asked. “I don’t think so, it’s even getting worser.”, he sighed and presses his hand against

his aching head. “D’ya want us to go, or may we stay here beside ya?”, John wanted to know.

“I don’t mind.”, he answered and rubbed his eyes sleepy. Ringo sat down beside his mate on

the edge of his bed and stroked lovingly over Georges hair. Weakly smiling George bedded

his head on Rinos lap and closed his heavy eyes. He was just before to fall sleep when he

noticed Ringo breathing unregulary. Carefully he looked up to him and saw him vigorously

rubbing his nose. He shut his eyes again when his breathing seemed quiet normal. Suddenly

he felt Ringo’s stomach rise a bit and his breath hitching. Immediately his friend raised a hand

up to his face and pinching his nose to stifle his sneezes. “Huh…gnnnxt, He…Hignccht,

Huh…ignnnntch”. His whole body trembled by the force of the sneezes, and he didn’t want to

wake George, so he tried to stifle another row of violent sneezes in his hands. “Eww….”, he

groaned because his ears hurt and sniffed miserable. He wiped his nose with his sleeve and

leaned on the wall. The sickly George felt the urge to cough but was too embarrassed to spray

his germs all over his friends lap, so he tried to hold it back as good as he could. But he failed

terribly and gasped a few times ‘till Ringo helped him to sit up. He was unable to speak and

bursted out in a bad coughing fit. Between his hacking and painful coughs he croaked a

pitiful, “Gee, that sucks”. The bassist returned into the roam, sat down on the other edge of

the bed and offered John and Ringo to have breakfast while he’s taking care of George. Both

nodded thankfully, ‘cause they got really hungry, and went downstairs to eat something.

Sympathically Paul rubbed George’s arm and asked smoothly, “Can I get you something to

eat? Or at least something to drink? Any other wishes?”. George finally finished coughing and

replied hoarsely, “Nah, thanks, I’m not really hungry. But a glass of water, or tea would be

fine if you don’t mind.” He cleared his throat and sniffed unsuccessfully to remove a sudden,

irritating sensation in his nose, “No problem, I’ll return in a few seconds.”, Paul promised and

left the room. The tickle in his nose grew and he really needed to sneeze, but it seemed as the

sneeze was stuck. Repeatetly his breath hitched and made him gasp, but the sneeze wouldn’t

come out. Maybe blowing his nose would remove the tickle that was bothering him so hardly.

He reached for a tissue, unfolded it and gave his nose a gentle blow. It didn’t really help, the

only reaction was, that the tickle got stronger. “Huh…”, George gasped and filled his lungs

with air. “Hah…he…huh…damn…oh…he…heh…huhh..”, his breath hitched and he tried to

look at a bright light to force them out. His mate Paul entered the room again carrying a tray

with tea and cookies and saw him sitting on his bead with mouth widely opened taking

several quick breaths.

(TBC?)

Oh... oh my god... what a sweet hurt/comfort! :)

I love it more and more!

Aw, you stopped it in while building of the sneeze, you cruel! XD

Uh, did I tell you, that I wrote his wife Olivia?

She sent me a greeting card back *grin*

but unfortunately no autograph...

You didn't tell me, and wow! Pity for the autograph, but still, it's great.

jepp, I'm so cruel =P

But I'll continue today, so don't worry!

Uhh...yeah, if you want me do, I can give you Olivia's address,

maybe she'll answer^^

I waited for more than 7 months, but it's okay,

I was just so amazed when there actually was a letter from london to me^^

@Artistic Paws

Yeaah, that would be sooooo great!

Could you ask her...? Pleeeease?

I would be so happy I think I would collapse *grin*

jepp, I'm so cruel =P

But I'll continue today, so don't worry!

Uhh...yeah, if you want me do, I can give you Olivia's address,

maybe she'll answer^^

I waited for more than 7 months, but it's okay,

I was just so amazed when there actually was a letter from london to me^^

@Artistic Paws

Yeaah, that would be sooooo great!

Could you ask her...? Pleeeease?

I would be so happy I think I would collapse *grin*

Collapsing is good, right? Lol I'll ask her on Tuesday once we're back in school (Today is a snow day)

Hey there =)

Here's the next part.

I'll post another one today,

so hope you enjoy^^

Awww, and Paulie's just too cute,

with his incredibly wet, girly sneezes :o

*squeaaaaaal*

“I’ve got you some tea with milk and sugar.”, he announced and placed the mug on his bed

table. Still with breath hitching George tried to speak, “Tha…Thank..”, but then finally had to

sneeze. “Haeeeshoou, Ha..Huh..Eshhh.”. Quickly he turned his away and cupped his hands

over his nose and mouth, just in time to catch wearily another “Heashhh…”. “Oh holy fuck”,

he muttered when he realized that he wasn’t done. Helpful Paul offered him a tissue because

his breath was hitching again. “Huh…eeSHHH”, he sneezed violently in the tissue and blew

his nose wetly. “Finished? Oh my goooood, bless you dear!”, Paul said and sat down beside

him. George looked at him with watery eyes and coughed weakly, “Wanna die…….”, Paul

cuddled him softly and kissed him gently on the forehead. “You’d better get some rest. We’ll

rehearse without you, is that okay? If you need someone, just call me, yeah?”, Paul secured

him and handed him the mug with the tea. “okay…thanks”, George mumbled and took a sip.

Paul switched the light off and left the room. Soon George fell asleep and snore softly. The

three Beatles had finished having breakfast and sat down on the sofa. “Hey lads”, Paul greeted

and joined them. “Well, wanna rehease a few songs?”, Ringo wanted to know and drummed

on his tights. “Yeah, okay, let’s go to the studio in the cellar.”, he answered and grabbed his

bass, that was standing, still unpacked in its case, beside the couch table. There was no

radiator in the studio, so it was awful cold when they entered it and plugged their electric

guitars in. Ringo sat down by the drums. Paul shivered and rubbed his hands to warm him up

a bit. “What about “The Night Before” ?”, John suggested,

Paul simply nodded and counted, “One, two, three, four” “We said our good-byes, whoaaaaa,

the night before…”, John hardly tried to remember the chords, Paul sang heavily out of tune

and Ringo got off the beat. “Uh, that’s too fast!”, Paul squeaked and counted for another take.

This time Ringo was drumming better, Paul sang the leadpart and John joined in with the

backing vocals. The first half of the song sounded quiet well, but suddenly Paul felt an

annoying tickle and shook frantically his head to stop it. With no success. They sang a few

more verses when he crinkled his nose, because the tickle grew immensely. “…Whoaaa, the

night befo…uhh…pffeshhhh, hic’cheewww”, Paul sneezed towards the ground so that he

must not stop playing guitar. Quick he sniffed the mess back and joined in the second

“Whoaaa, the night before….” When they finished the song, Paul scanned his pockets for a

tissue and found a crumpled one. He unfolded it and wiped his nose, that got slightly runny.

Sniffling he asked, “What’s about “Act Naturally”? Cheer up, Rings!” Silly grinning Ringo

switched on his microphone when Paul changed his bass with Georges guitar. He played the

intro and Ringo started singing, “Theeeeey gonna put me in the moovieeees, they gonna make

a big star out of meeee. They make a film about a man that’s sad and lonelyyyyyy, and all

I’ve got to do is – act naaaaturally….” Paul attempted to sing the backing vocals but his voice

faded frequently. After another song they made a break. John rubbed over his eyes and

moaned, “I dunno why, but I’m damn tired.”, Paul agreed yawning, “Uh…Me as well…” “I

think it’s useless to rehearse without George, if he’s not playing tomorrow, then I won’t play

as well.”, Ringo mumbled and sighed. “Yeah…you’re right…”, Paul nodded, and John

suggested to go upstairs in the living room, because it was just too cold here.

Archived