Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eight Days A Week - A Beatles Fanfic :-) - (5 Parts)

LovelyLinda

GUJFGGJJHKJVCFDHTSDTR oh my god I just watched your video of sickly George. And... and.. I... uh... ;)

I love it, Linda. It's so adorable!! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go build a time machine, travel back to 1964, and hug George until he can't breathe. ;) I'll take you with me if you wanna come!! :twisted:

Oh and I got so mega-excited that I almost forgot..

Sure I know,

I marked this date in all my Beatle-books ^^

But there is no sneezing mentioned :(

Anyway...Ahm...I didn't get them on the right way,

if you know what I mean.

And the quality is awful...

But maybe I could send them to you,

I just dunno how...

Do you have a messanger or something like that?

Yeah, I've never found any sneezing mentioned anywhere, but George got really sick. :blushing: I've read a few accounts which say different things, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people weren't telling the entire truth-- say, for example, the Beatles' roadie Neil Aspinall. In the Anthology he and George mentioned tonsilitis and that was the end of it. I've gotten the impression that Neil was pretty guarded about telling everything about the Beatles.

BUT-- then I read a book by Peter Brown, who was also in their inner circle, but by the accounts of others (namely Paul) he went kind of crazy, so I wouldn't be surprised if his book was kind of meant to be a tell-all dirty secret spiller. He said that George had a really bad bout of flu-- sore throat, bad cough, 104 degree fever[/i]-- but their manager Brian decided that he really needed to play in the show because it was so important to their career, soooo they drugged him up as heavily as they could to eliviate his symptoms and he performed. Felt terrible, but still pulled it off. Awwww this is yet another reason to love Georgie. He'll do anything for his mates. :twisted::laugh:

Yeah, if you figure out a way to send them I'd love to hear a few! But don't worry about it if you don't have time. I don't have messenger, but my e-mail is on my profile, if that works?

I am enjoying these two Beatles threads so much, you have no idea. :byesad:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt the same way by doing the video :drool:

I was just soooo greedy to find something Beatles-sick-related...

Nice that you like the video :)

I hope I'll find more stuff ^^

Please take me with you, I'd love to travel through the time!!

I'm sure George would really appreachiate us being around :)

(Especially when he was sick in America)

Awwwww just wanna cuddle him tight !!!!!

Alright, I'll try to send you per email, but I really can't send all the 10 discs,

I won't have finished till I'm 64 :lol:

(I hope that makes sense...Eww it's crap that I always have to guess if the grammar's right or not...)

Yup, I read the Beatles Anthology, and was soooo angry that they just mentioned the sore throat...

Aww, I never heard of this book, how is it called?

104 degree fever?!?!?!?!?!

Poor baby ;) Awww my georgie...

But he did a great show anyway!

You couldn't tell he's sick, only when you knew it.

But I think he looked very exhausted by standing and playing guitar there...

it's the same with me :)

I'm just soooooo happy and thankful that I found you!

I mean, I'm a kinda freak cuz I love the Beatles (and am not born in this time)

and a freak because I love the whole sneeze thingy.

And you're exactly the same :)

Thanks that you are here,

you don't know how much this means to me...

Awww thanks! :blushing: I'm so glad I found you too! :hug: I see a lot of little groups in the forum who have similar interests, so it's really really awesome that we have something in common. Haha I'm so glad someone else understands what it's like to have a spaz attack when a Beatle sneezes. :laugh::P

Haha don't worry about trying to send all 10 disks! If there are a few little clips here and there that are super good, that's fine. I'm sure you have plenty of other things you have to do also. And don't worry too much about your grammar! You're really doing quite well with it. Just keep on reading and writing and it'll get better. :)

Poor Georgie was really sick, yeah. ;) His sister who lived in Illinois had to fly to New York to take care of him. None of that ended up in the film "Beatles' First US Visit"... but I wonder if there's footage of some of that out there somewhere?? (When Brown wrote about the doctor drugging him up, he mentioned that George needed a lot of antihistamines, and well... one can only speculate... :bleh: )

Oh-- and Peter Brown's book is called "The Love You Make"-- overall it's good, but he seems to take advantage of the fact that he knew the Beatles personally and rags on them quite a bit. Don't rememebr the details, though as I read it about five, six years ago.

Archived