Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eight Days A Week - A Beatles Fanfic :-) - (5 Parts)

LovelyLinda

HIhi, just a little part how to bother Paul :o

You just need a bulb^^

The Beatles sat down around the chimney and Paul played a few chords on his acoustic guitar.

Curious Ringo wanted to know, “Hey, Paul, where’s Linda?” Absently Paul shook his head

and answered, “Oh, my fault, I forgot to tell ya. Linda’s at her mothers for a week, she just

left the night before.” “Uhhh, poor Paulie gets lonely without his lovely Linda, doesn’t he?”,

John teased him and grinned mischievous. “Hey, if you wanna bother someone, I’ll send you

back home to your aunt Mimi.”, Paul joked and cleared his throat quietly. “Wanna look how

George’s doing?”, Ringo asked and got up to visit the youngest Beatle. “Yup”, the others

replied and followed him. Silently he opened the door and they tiptoed to George’s bed.

“Ouch”, John whined when his toe hit something, “I think he’s still sleeping, we’d better go

out and let him sleep.” “It’s so damn dark here, I can’t see anything.”, Paul muttered.

The door opened again, they heard the sound of a flushed loo in the background and someone

entered the room. “Uaah, a rubber!!”, Ringo squeaked and sounded like a little girl. “Naaah,

don’t worry lads. *sniff*, it’s just me…”, they heard George’s congested voice and calmed

down. “Well, would you switch the light on, please?”, John asked gracefully and noticed his

toe still throbbing with pain. “Sure”, he answered and did what he was told. “Eww..is that a

bright li....isheeww..”, Paul sneezed uncovered towards a wall. “Bless”, George laughed but

his laugh quickly turned into a hacking cough. “Does bright light makes you sneeze?”, John

asked confused, but Paul shrugged and answered, “Nahh, usually just when…”, he sneezed

another time, this time in his raised elbow, “aww, forget it, it’s strange.”

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paul cuddled him softly and kissed him gently on the forehead.

Okay, you're definitely going to kill me with lovely h/c, aren't you? :o

Sweet death, indeed. ;)

Very nice chapters, and Paul's sneezes are sooo cute!

oh, hihi :o

thanks^^

well, here's another part

*yawn* it'll be the last for today, it's nearly midnight and I just wanna sleep....

Good night folks, thanks for all yer lovely comments =)

You really bright my day!

;):wub:

George cuddled in his blanket and pressed his hand against his forehead. “Headache?”, Ringo

asked sympathically and his mate nodded weakly. Paul got up and staggered to the bathroom

to get him a glass of water and some aspirin. When he handed them George, he took them

thankfully and swallowed three pills at once. It was getting evening. They sat down in front of

the TV and watched a movie, when it was over George nearly fell asleep and the others were

tired as well. So they all crawled in their beds and fell asleep within seconds.

The next morning broke and outside it was still freezing cold.

This time John was the first one who woke up, yawning he observed the room and watched

his mates sleeping. Surprisingly George was the next one, he opened his heavy eyes and

croaked yawning, “Morning John” “Morning”, John relied. The two of them first heard an

“Uaaahh”, then a “Boooom”, and then an “Ouch…”. John fell out of his bed and rubbed his

hurting back. “Dammit”; he laughed when he noticed the others staring amused at him. Paul

awoke too. Slowly he opened his eyes and sat up. He felt somewhat dizzy and his head ached

a tad. “Mornin’ Paaul”, his bandmates echoed. “Morning lads..:”, he replied and noticed that

his voice sounded really congested and he was totally stuffed up. He sniffed miserable and

John asked, “Hey, what’s about breakfast?” Paul nodded and anwered, “Yeah, let’s go and

have…uh…hold on..hee…issssheeww…”, he sneezed so wetly in his cupped hands, that the

others cringed. John laughed amused, “Uh, got a wet problem over there Paulie?” and handed

him the tissuebox standing on George’s bed table. “Thanks”, he mumbled through his hands

and turned away, not letting see his mates the snotty mess. When he finished cleaning up he

asked, “If you want we can have breakfast right now. Oh, and before I forget, how you’re

feeling George? Better?” “Better as yesterday, much better, but still like utterly crap. But

when I hear you, you sound terrible stuffed up! Did I give you my cold? I’m so sorry…”,

He answered and got interrupted by a hitching breath.

Aaaaaawwwwwww! Linda, I'm sure I'll die happy now c: If I can get an autograph from Paulie via Katie's aunt, I'm DEFINETELY putting it in my copier and making two copies; one for you and one for my friend Sam!

thank you =)

Well, I must admit, that I wrote 2 Beatles Stories,

I posted parts of my first story on here,

but after a while no one commented anymore,

so I didn't continue the story.

But then suddenly there was a request for more and

I was just thinkinhg, "Uwww...crap";

and posted a little changed version of my second story,

so please do not wonder, if the whole story doesn't make sense :huh:

Anyway...

I'm writing another little story at this moment,

there isn't any sneezing yet, but it'll have a nice story line.

When I finished this Beatles story , I'll post my new one, yeah?

It isn't about the Beatles this time, it's more a fic,

I'll call it "A Boy Called Donovan"

Yeaah...Maybe you know Donovan Leitch,

I think he's got such a lovely voice,

and a very cute upright nose *grin*

aww thanks :D

I'll post the first part soon,

but first I'd like to finish the Beatles story.

I've got only two handwritten pages left,

I'll type them in, possibly today or tomorrow.

:-)

I'm so glad you like this,

I was so dissapointed when no body commented the story at first...

(You know, that's why I didn't continued the first story...)

Well, the story didn't fit to the one that I posted online,

I named the other one "Eight Arms To Hold You"...

Uhm, I wrote just another end, it's not perfect, but rather funny :laugh2:

Here it is:

He answered and got interrupted by a hitching breath. “Hisheew..Hi’chhhh”, Paul sneezed in

his already soaked tissue and mumbled, “I think so…But don’t worry, it’s not your fault,

everybody gets sick…” “Well, and what’s with the concert? We’ve got only a few hours left.

And you both can’t sing at the moment, can you?”, John wanted to know. “Uhm…It doesn’t

matter if sing or not, they just scream and can’t hear what we’re playing. Instead we could get

the wax figures of the four of us from Madam Tissou and use a playback.” George bursted out

in laughing, but stopped because it made him cough like hell. He answered, “Well, that would

be funny, indeed! We can try…” And so they did. Laughing they hid behind the stage and

watched the fans screaming at the playback, the actually didn’t hear a difference. When the

show was over, the curtain closed, they hid the wax-Beatles and when the curtain opened

again, the four original Beatles bowed.

That means: Nothing is real…. ;-)

(quote Strawberry Fields by J.W.Lennon)

The End =P

• 2 weeks later...

LovelyLinda!! Arrrrg I love this story sooo much, you have no idea. The Beatles are my very favorite band, and Georgie is my favorite Beatle. :lol: He's actually been my sneezing muse now for several years. :D

So when I was clicking through the forum one day and found your story, I was like, :omg: ... :cryhappy: I need to register already and tell Linda I love her story!!! And write my own... I'm getting there.

Linda, I almost forgot. Tomorrow is Purim (the Jewish halloween) and I'm dressing up as Georgie. My friend Sam is dressing up as John, and my twin sis as Ringo :blink:

• 1 month later...

LovelyLinda! Oh my goodness you would not believe what just happened to me!! :wacko:

I found a recording in which George sneezes. I'm pretty certain it's him. Aaaaaak holy holy crap. I still can't believe it. B(

Not my style exactly, but I'm still pretty happy about it. I seem to recall someone earlier mentioning that they'd only been able to find a clip of Paul sneezing, so I think this is somewhat golden.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1yuWURrpv0

Aaaand now I'm off to see what other goodness I can find......

Hi Strawberry =)

Aww...I hear this recording right now,

but I wouldn't say it's a sneeze...

I'd rather say he's just clearing his throat.

(Even though it sound's pretty strange...)

But good find anyway, maybe it's a sneeze, but I'm not sure B(

Eww...1970 was the time where he grew a long beard,

you know the concert for bangladesh, don't you?

That's the long awful beard...

Possibly he...yuk...nah, don't spend a thought on it ^^

But we could imagine that he's got a cold

because his voice just sounds scratchy and a bit congested.

I have a bootleg uploaded called "Beware Of ABKCO"

when you're listening to the songs you hear a sneeze (or possibly two) as well,

but I think (or I'd better say I HOPE) that they're not from George but from Phil Spector who was listening.

It's from the same session as your found :o

Here's the link, at the end of beautiful girl ...

Anyway, thanks ;)

Oh, and before I forget:

I already created a video of sickly George *grin*

Possibly you want to see it :)

Have fun :wacko:

Aw darn. You may have a point there-- this was me clicking around like a crazy woman at 1am. :wacko:

Yeah, and I think George was much cuter back in the moptop days... hopefully his sneezes were cuter as well. B(

Can't wait to watch your video, but I'll have to do it later. Right now there is another family member lurking about. *Shifty eyes*

Thanks for your imput!

Yeah...in the moptop days he was much cuter than with that ugly beard...

I'm still hoping to find a sneeze from him (or of John or Paul *grin*)

I nearly found something:

I downloaded all the BBC records where the Beatles were playing,

I can tell you, that's lot of stuff! 10 disk's!! Holy crap!

And there was sickly Georgie singing from me to you with that cute hoarse voice <3

But no sneezing :(

Well, we'll find something ;-)

I'm sure,

I mean...There are so much bootlegs,

somewhere out there must be a sneeze for us!!!

But by the way:

I listened to the video of you again,

now I'm really confused,

George talks faster before the "sneeze"

and it sounds like he's taking a light breath.

Ewww...I'm so confused,

was that a sneeze or not?!?!?!?!

Ahh!! BBC records? Where did you find them? Awww I'd love to hear poor George trying to sing while sick. :byesad: (You know about what happened to him right before the Beatles' first performance on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964?)

Oh Linda, I am dying to find something now. And gosh darnit, sometimes it's practically impossible to tell if someone is sneezing, coughing, or something else. :blushing: I guess we'd have to find more possible sneezes for comparison!

Good point about the bootlegs... I've actually got several CDs of Beatles recording outtakes (wooops... wonder who got the money I paid!) Now I'll have to listen through them all carefully to see if I can hear anything. :(

(Fun little trivia fact-- last night as I was searching, I learned that at the beginning of "Dig a Pony" you will hear a voice say "Hold it!" That was Ringo trying to stop the take because he had to sneeze. The Beatles decided to keep that false start on the Lat It Be album, though I highly doubt any trace of the sneeze is there.)

Sure I know,

I marked this date in all my Beatle-books ^^

But there is no sneezing mentioned :(

Anyway...Ahm...I didn't get them on the right way,

if you know what I mean.

And the quality is awful...

But maybe I could send them to you,

I just dunno how...

Do you have a messanger or something like that?

Yeah...It's hard to tell if it's a sneeze or a cough.

If you believe it or not: I always noticed that "Hold on" on the record

and thought of a sneeze.

But I actually thought it was Paul, dunno why.

You hear the sniffling quiet clearly.

Wooow, what do you have for bootlegs?

Yeah, I listened to all the 10 discs of the bbc, and there was nothing...

NOTHING!!!!!!

I could go mad...

Archived