Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comics with sneezing in them

Pseudosneeze

Teen Titans Go! #17

Came out recently. Starfire has the Tamaranean flu. The cover isn't pleasant to look at, but the three sneezes inside look fine, and they're just as dangerous as they were in the previous cartoon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• BikermousefromMars

• Healer

• aridynamic87

• 6 months later...

sorry for the necro-bump, but are some of the older posts (i.e. Torchy sneezing, from around page 2) still available?

Something might be worth looking for: Bettie Page In Danger Holiday Special #1. The description for this adult anthology comic indicates that ladies catch cold in the first story.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I stumbled upon upon this and thought I would share it: http://view-comic.com/patsy-walker-a-k-a-hellcat-015-2017/

Issue 15 of Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat. I couldn't tell you much about the comic itself, but at the end of the issue before this one Patsy Walker catches a cold and she still has it in this issue. There are a lot of sneezes, and it's definitely worth checking out.

10 hours ago, TheNirpher said:

So, I stumbled upon upon this and thought I would share it: http://view-comic.com/patsy-walker-a-k-a-hellcat-015-2017/

Issue 15 of Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat. I couldn't tell you much about the comic itself, but at the end of the issue before this one Patsy Walker catches a cold and she still has it in this issue. There are a lot of sneezes, and it's definitely worth checking out.

I discovered that last month, but neglected to mention it. Great stuff. There's also one sneeze in the preceding issue.

Kaskus is a good place to search for comics too just in case. they have mods upload collections of comics in groups via sendspace. that's how i found some old Baby Huey and Roger Rabbit sneezing comics

Edited by BikermousefromMars
derp moment
On 3/21/2017 at 0:00 PM, Pseudosneeze said:

Something might be worth looking for: Bettie Page In Danger Holiday Special #1. The description for this adult anthology comic indicates that ladies catch cold in the first story.

This was a dud.

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, Wig_Powder said:

Found a few more:

First, an old-school Wonder Woman; https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111148187/5063094-0620635070-30914.png

And an older comic that appears to have sneezing as a major plot point, though unfortunately, I think this little blurb is all that's available on the internet: http://girlscomicsofyesterday.com/2015/03/when-susie-sneezes/

Which issue is that Wonder Woman sneeze from? I'd really like to read the full comic :)

On 9/6/2017 at 1:45 PM, Gmsnz said:

Which issue is that Wonder Woman sneeze from? I'd really like to read the full comic

I wish I could be of more help; I tend to stumble across these things while googling, so I find them devoid of context. I did a Google image search to find my original source, but that wasn't very helpful either (it was part of a collection of comic pages that showed Wonder Woman's various powers with no sources provided).

However, I did find another Wonder Woman sneeze while searching, and the source does give the issue number, so maybe you can track that one down, at least; https://50yearoldcomics.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/wonder-woman-171-july-aug-1967/

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it's alright to share, but there was one that my friend showed me which I also posted on PSF. It involved the main character from Star vs. The Forces of Evil and her boy friend disguised as a cat creature to try and take something from a legion of cats with human faces. XD

The guy sneezes thrice but battles a very powerful sneeze until the end, imploding and ripping their disguise in two.

23 hours ago, aridynamic87 said:

I don't know if it's alright to share, but there was one that my friend showed me which I also posted on PSF. It involved the main character from Star vs. The Forces of Evil and her boy friend disguised as a cat creature to try and take something from a legion of cats with human faces. XD

The guy sneezes thrice but battles a very powerful sneeze until the end, imploding and ripping their disguise in two.

His name is Marco.

Edited by Pseudosneeze
  • 3 months later...

That might be the first time Scott Summers ever actually did anything useful as Scott (rather than as in battle as Cyclops), and even so, he was still a dick, he just made being a dick work for, instead of against, him.

snot girl 

just generally sneezes and snot ... yer unashamedly i buy this everytime theres a new one out 

x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That made me smile. :D I remember watching clips of the movie on Tarotgal's old site yeeeeears back. <3 Classic film, great to see it in comic illustrative form.

• 3 weeks later...