Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

How would Joel from The Last of Us sneeze?

I think he would fight off the sneeze in the first place, by sniffling harshly. If that didn't work, he would sneeze a quick double he would try to muffle inside his mouth, like this: "Hu-chhff! Hu-chhhf!", and he would sniffle one last time.

How would Fursy Teyssier from Les Discrets sneeze? watsup.gif

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmm, I feel like he'd have a wet, irritated "--hehdisssshoo!" sound, drawn out and exhausting but not particularly loud. Lots of under-the-radar knuckling of his nose, and an exorbitant amount of sniffling: soft and susurrant.

Let's see... have we done the newest incarnation of Daredevil/Matt Murdock from Netflix yet? How about him.

have we done the newest incarnation of Daredevil/Matt Murdock from Netflix yet? How about him.

I feel like he would be the type of person who tries to "subdue" his sneezes for whatever reason - he wouldn't stifle usually, but he would probably try to keep it quiet, esp. in public, either ducking his head into his elbow or pressing his fist against his nose and mouth and muffling it; I think it would still be rather loud in spite of this, something like I gruff "Hrrr'shh!" without a lot or release on the end. I think he'd know for quite a while before hand that he needed to/was going to sneeze, but he wouldn;t have a really obvious buildup, and an onlooker probably wouldn't know until he actually made the move to turn and muffle the sneeze.

How about Violet from Rat Queens - how would she sneeze?

I think she would have a shameless, throaty, high-pitched sneeze. She would give a double gasp, throw her head back, and then release a dry, uncovered "Hurrreshooo!" To the side. I don't know why, but she strikes me as the type of character that would engage in sneezy talk. :)

How would Andy Samberg sneeze?

Can I just say that this man is adorable? Yes? He's literally so cute.

Anyway, the main indicator I'd make my mind up on is the fact that he has quite a dominant nose (it's long and quite prominent/large). I feel like he would have quite long, breathy build-ups, and his nose would twitch/flare like crazy. His sneeze would be quite loud and forceful, with lots of vowel sounds, like "Huuuuh-heeh-hi'HUEEEAAAESSHOO" which he'd catch (most of the time) in cupped/steepled hands.

What about Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver) - but specifically the version of the character in the newest Avengers movie 'Age of Ultron'?

Pietro is great. Just saying that first.

I think that in lieu of his abilities, he'd have a quick succession of little sneezes. He'd probably try very hard to stifle them - I imagine against the back of a hand or wrist, and thus make them numerous and perhaps a bit painful. I like the idea of it perhaps bending him at the waist, or at least jerking forward a little. It might sound like, "--hkchg! Kshk! Hkshh!"

Ah, let's see. Paul Bettany?

Edited by Quoth

I think Paul would be a multiple sneezer, and they would be quick and painful sounding, a little like coughs but not quite there yet. He would also be a handkerchief person. The tickle would often be sudden and he would sneeze a least once uncovered, before he has time to reach for the handkerchief in his pocket, and then they would sound a bit muffled. Like "hrr-kessh! Kesshh! essh! Esshh! ...esshh!!"

Dominic Howard from Muse?

Beautiful two syllable sneeze from Dominic Howard before resuming drum practice.

How would Rosalina from Super Smash Bros. U sneeze?

How would Rosalina from Super Smash Bros. U sneeze?

That's Super Mario Galaxy to you,PokeFan!*bricked*

Rosalina would have a soft,not too verbose sneeze. Sort of like "--ksh~"

For the sake of requesting someone that isn't Mario or Luigi...

...Waluigi

Hatsune Miku :3

Edited by Luigi the Magical Kitsune

Hatsune Miku

I think she would have one of those very "cute", feminine anime girl sneezes, probably rapid fire and rather squeaky, like "Isch! Isch! Isch! ISCH! ISCH-oooh!" getting slightly stronger/louder as the fit went on. I think she would colour a bit in her cheeks afterwards, but she would smile and say "OH, excuse me!" or somethign charming like that. :)

How would John Constantine sneeze? (Comic version, not movie version. And yes, I chose that image on purpous :P )

I think he would sneeze in powerful doubles, uncovered and throaty, like "Huurreshhh!! HURRESHHHOO!!!", the second sneeze would always be more powerful than the first one, and both would bend him at his waist. I think he would also spit shortly after.

How would Jason Mraz sneeze?

I feel like he' either have two softish sneezes or one stronger one. There would be not tons of buildup however he would have a pre sneeze expression for a good few seconds before. The 'choo' would be slightly higher pitched than the rest of the sneeze.

How would Rumple/ Mr. Gold from once upon a time sneeze?

Rumple would sneeze three times, the first two in rapid succession, and the third one would come out after a little delay.

How would Kelli Giddish from Law and Order SVU sneeze?

I feel like she'd have one of those semi-cough sneezes, like "heh-khhooo!" Very feminine, with an "excuse me" at the end, then going on without a hitch.

How would Evan Peters (from American Horror Story) sneeze?

He'd probably make a pre-sneeze face for a second, say "Hold on..." raising his index finger, gasp briefly, and stifle a "he-gnt!" against his wrist. It wouldn't be particularly powerful, but he would sniffle a couple of times afterwards.

How would Neil Halstead from Slowdive sneeze?

How would Neil Halstead from Slowdive sneeze?

Ooh, I reckon he would have a harsh, rough sneeze, probably with not much warning, with maybe one breath before dipping his head to the side and cupping his hands in a triangle around his nose. Then he would look back up with pink cheeks and a sort of 'what can you do?' expression on his face

George Osborne?

George Osborne

I think George Osborne would have a short, harsh, loud bark of a sneeze - like a monosylabic "HESCH!" with no build-up at all. It would be quite loud and startling, I think. He would probably turn his head and block the sneeze slightly with a closed fist, or, if it ended up being more than two or so, he would use a plain white handkerchief.

How would Joshua from Ei8ht sneeze?

I'd say given the fact that he usually plans ahead, he can tell when it's going to happen with a few moments notice and usually tries to stifle. He doesn't sneeze often but when he does, it's pretty damn loud (hence why he often stifles). Sneezing is also frustrating because it distracts him from whatever he's trying to do and/or focus on. He seems like he'd be annoyed or frustrated by them, but I wouldn't say embarrassed, unless I suppose he had to impress someone important.

Ugh. I don't know who to pick... *Browses through recently seen stuff on Netflix*

If you're willing do 'em both that'd be cool, but you can do one or the other:

- L from Death Note

- Riversong from Doctor Who

L doesn't really care about those around him, so he would most likely just sneeze openly. Imagine that they're quite wet and cause a bit of spray, so if he was in front of the screens, he'd duck his head and sneeze down, toward the floor. Or perhaps if he was standing, he'd just sort of turn slightly away from whoever he was talking to.

Eliot Spencer from Leverage?

Eliot is definitely a stifler. Into his fist with as little sound as physically possible, but I'd imagine his sneezes are quite harsh, so there'd be a little bit of a "heh-ngt!" sound. Unstifled, it would be a f orceful "herschoo!" I can't really picture him with allergies per se, but somehow Hardison would either give Eliot his cold or get him into a situation where he was allergic to something (maybe a very dusty crawl-space?) and it would go down something like this:

"Heh-ngt! Don't you say a word! Heh... heh-nggt! Hehschoo!"

"Bless you."

"Dammit, Hardison!"

yay.gif I love Eliot so much.

Danny Williams from the new(er) version of Hawaii Five-0?

Eliot is definitely a stifler. Into his fist with as little sound as physically possible, but I'd imagine his sneezes are quite harsh, so there'd be a little bit of a "heh-ngt!" sound. Unstifled, it would be a f orceful "herschoo!" I can't really picture him with allergies per se, but somehow Hardison would either give Eliot his cold or get him into a situation where he was allergic to something (maybe a very dusty crawl-space?) and it would go down something like this:

"Heh-ngt! Don't you say a word! Heh... heh-nggt! Hehschoo!"

"Bless you."

"Dammit, Hardison!"

yay.gif I love Eliot so much.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for yours, but thank you so much for your answer; that was gold w00t.gif

Danny Williams from the new(er) version of Hawaii Five-0

I think Sgt. Williams would have a short, gruff type of sneeze that he would sort of half-stifle by crushing his fist against his nose, sounding something like "Hrrr'sh!"

How would Abe Sapien from the Hellboy comics sneeze?

How would Abe Sapien from the Hellboy comics sneeze?

I think it would be something with a slight hitch at the front, and then very tight and contained, but also moderately loud, and fast, like "hehh... h'izzsht!" he might probably sneeze in doubles.

Okay, i finally have someone to ask about:

James Wesley from the new DareDevil show on Netflix! How do you think he would do it? :)

Ooh, I love Daredevil! I think Wesley would probably have a dry-ish, vaguely cough-like, two syllable sneeze. He'd have a minimal buildup and he'd turn away to sneeze into his elbow, like "hahhESCH!". He'd only sneeze once unless he had a cold, and afterwards he would give one dry sniff and say excuse me. Fisk would probably glare at him afterwards :D

Now that we're at it -- Matt Murdock?