Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Probably stifled into one hand, with said hand rubbing up against the base of her nose to try to make it quieter. "Hhnn'gschhh!"

How would Thorin Oakenshield sneeze? (Movie version...nom.)

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooohhh, I love movie Thorin. :drool: I think he'd have a strong, deep sneeze to fit his personality; maybe something like "HURRSCHHhooo!!" with a fierce beginning and a deep, throaty ending.

How would Eddie Redmayne's Marius from the Les Misérables movie sneeze?

Joined right in time to see a favorite character from a favorite fandom!!

Hmm, loud, more cough-like than sneezy. Semi-wet, usually into a handkerchief or his coat sleeve. Enjolras always glares at him if he sneezes during a meeting.

Ticci-Toby from Creepypasta.

I think Ticci-Toby would probably stifle his sneezes most of the time - he'd probably have those fast multiples-type sneezes, and he would stifle them into the sleeve of his hoodie, though it wouldn;t be a silent stifle, more like a muffled "Krrch!" type of noise.

How would Fillmore Press/Madder Red sneeze?

(Edited because it erased my reply for some reason)

Edited by FreeFluShots

Luigi would have a high-pitches sort of sneeze, drawn out and with a long build up. He looks slightly surprised after he sneezes, like he didn't expect it to happen.

Sorry if this doesn't fit well, I don't know lots about Luigi.

Hoody/Brian from MarbleHornets/Creepypasta?

Luigi would have a high-pitches sort of sneeze, drawn out and with a long build up. He looks slightly surprised after he sneezes, like he didn't expect it to happen.

It fits purrrfectly :D Sort of like "hiih...hiihh...hiih-s'chu~!!... ._. Wha--?"

(NerdyInternetGirl, you're meant to answer the person above you before posting a prompt of your own. Don't leave FreeFluShots hanging :>)

I think Ticci-Toby would probably stifle his sneezes most of the time - he'd probably have those fast multiples-type sneezes, and he would stifle them into the sleeve of his hoodie, though it wouldn;t be a silent stifle, more like a muffled "Krrch!" type of noise.

How would Fillmore Press/Madder Red sneeze?

(Edited because it erased my reply for some reason)

Whoops,sorry! ^_^

I think he'd have a throaty,deep sneeze,while somewhat wet. (Sorry if this is totally off,I have no idea who this Filmore Press guy is ^_^")

Whoops,sorry! happy.png

I think he'd have a throaty,deep sneeze,while somewhat wet. (Sorry if this is totally off,I have no idea who this Filmore Press guy is happy.png")

That's why you kinda gotta look it up if you don't hon :lol: Like not everyone who replies is gonna know who the person above them's person is. I know I've had to do a quick five-minute google or youtube search on a person, and I'd like to think other people would give the same courtesy. And if you're not willing to do a quick bit of looking, then allow someone else to answer.

So basically put forth all the effort you would want someone to put into yours :yes:

So basically put forth all the effort you would want someone to put into yours :yes:

Yeah... this. sweatdrop.gif

Ok, I'll try harder next time. ^-^"

So it looks like that the previous person has been answered, so I will ask how would Milla Jovovich from the Resident Evil movies would sneeze?

Hoody/Brian from MarbleHornets/Creepypasta?

So I'm gonna come outright and say that I don't watch/follow Marble Hornets, but I did do some research and listen to his voice, so hopefully this is okay.

I think he'd sneeze in a deep, rough sort of way (if you like the spelled out, maybe "heeeESCHOO!") and kinda medium-wet, probably rather suddenly but ducking his head into his sleeve just beforehand, and maybe sniffing in an annoyed manner afterwards and shaking his head, trying to play it off like it was no big deal. I feel like he'd be a little embarrassed and annoyed if anyone blessed him.

Hopefully that was what you were looking for? Sorry if I mischaracterized him, I did do some research but as I said, I'm not part of the fandom! If I did a bad job, feel free to tell me, and I'll try again.

As for my fandom request... Maybe Cecil, from Welcome to Night Vale? I've been very into Night Vale these days (if you catch the reference winkwink)

So it looks like that the previous person has been answered, so I will ask how would Milla Jovovich from the Resident Evil movies would sneeze?

Oh dang it I didn't see your post! Uh... Gimme a sec, I'll do both...?

Okay, I did my research and... I think she'd sneeze in a quiet, feminine way, but a little wet, ("he-ecshoo!") and shake it off pretty quickly. Maybe she'd sneeze in doubles ("he-eschoo! huh... ecSHOO!"). If you want to have fun, her telekinesis might freak out a bit because of it, and objects might move around? I hope I did a good job, sorry if I got stuff wrong!

(Also my Cecil from Night Vale request still stands)

Edited by SpamKey

Cecil looks like he would have a rapid triple. It would be interesting to see if the third eye would be able to stay open when he sneezes or not.

Now that we're all caught up, how would Kate Beckinsale from Underworld sneeze?

Edited by ThePokeFan599

Thanks for researching, Spamkey!! You nailed it. I haven't thought about Brian sneezing like that, but it fits him super well :)

how would Kate Beckinsale from Underworld sneeze?

Being a sort of spy and all, she'd probably have mastered the silent stifle. If she made any sound at all, I picture it being something very tight and restrained like "H'tch" and for some reason in fits of three.

And now I'm reminded of how hot Michael Sheen is with long hair... So continuing on that theme, how about Sheen as Lucian in Underworld?

how about Sheen as Lucian in Underworld?

I think Lucian would have a pretty powerful sneeze (in human form that is), very masculine and kind of on the loud side, sounding something like "Huschuuh!!" Probably just one at a time. In werewolf form, I think his sneeze would sound rather doggish, and probably have a good bit of spray.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but how would Eben Olemaun (or Eben Oleson in the movie) from 30 Days of Night sneeze?

Eben would have one of those airy but explosive sneezes with almost no hard consonants in it. Just a short, powerful, "-HUHFFHH!" smothered into the thick padding of a sleeve, a habit he adheres to almost religiously despite seeming to have almost no warning. Sometimes he'll punctuate them right in the middle of a sentence and then go right on with whatever he was saying. He's usually only good for one, but sometimes a second creeps up five or ten seconds later, issued with even more decisive force.

Aaaand because my Lee Pace problem has crept back up after watching the last Hobbit installment, how would movie!Thranduil sneeze?

I think Thranduil would have a very controlled, careful sneeze. He would feel the buildup and calmly and unhurriedly turn away so that no-one else would notice and when it came it would be a very quiet, dry "tsch!"

George Mackay aka Eddie from How I Live Now?

i just looked up this movie and saw some clips on youtube and wow it looks REALLY good and I am definitely going to try and find it to watch the whole thing later

Eddie seems pretty quiet and introverted, so I feel like his sneeze would be similar, just turn his head away and bring his wrist to his nose, jerking a little with quiet, half stifled sneezes along the lines of "Ihhshhuhh!! Ihhxxhuuh!" and just brush it off right after.

How would James Corden (the Baker in Into the Woods, as well as a generally flipping adorable comedian and actor) sneeze?

What's funny, is that just as I refreshed the forum and saw this notification, I was watching James Corden on Alan Carr's New Years Eve Specstacular :laugh:

I believe that he'd have quite a short build-up, but it'd be very visible on his face. A couple of quick inhales, his nose really twitchy, and would then raise a clenched fist in anticipation. The sneeze itself would loud, forceful and full - huuuh'heh'huessshhooo! - turning sideways and sneezing into the clenched fist. Then, if he was on TV he'd probably make some sort of joke about it :P

What about the Emcee from the musical 'Cabaret'? (Alan Cumming's version, specifically)

Edited by Nebula

Ah, he's such a neat character but that story is so sad! :(

Even though he's quite a flamboyant man, there's something about him (especially Cumming's version) that I think suggests he would have a more gentle sneeze; still forceful but not overtly loud or wet. More feminine than masculine. Probably slightly drawn out. Maybe ending in more of a "Shh" than a "Choo"? And an EXPERT at concealing it mid-performance. ;)

I feel a bit embarrassed, but...Alistair Krei from Big Hero 6? u/////u;;