Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I think he would do more of a wet one into his elbow with a breathy build up, like, "Heeeeh-tchhoo!"

Now one (or all) of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Pick any one, I don't care.

The only one I can really imagine is Mikey (since he's very goofy and all). I think his sneeze would build up a little first, with a louder "choo" at the end. Kind of like "heh heh HEH-CHOOOOO".

Hmmmm.... how would Ansel Elgort sneeze?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he would do more of a wet one into his elbow with a breathy build up, like, "Heeeeh-tchhoo!"

Sorry to interrupt the thread, but I remember watching a live-action TMNT movie where one of the turtles sneezes. Have you seen it?

Sorry to interrupt the thread, but I remember watching a live-action TMNT movie where one of the turtles sneezes. Have you seen it?

Is it this one?

how would Ansel Elgort sneeze?

I think he would probably sneeze in sets of three, but it would be very drawn-out and take a while to manifest, with a lot of build-up and possibly a couple false starts. When he finally did sneeze, I think it would be a medium-volume sneeze that sounded slightly wet, kind of a polite little "Huhscchh!" with a pause of several seconds before the second and third sneeze, the last of which would be slightly louder/more forceful than the previous two.

How would Franklin Hyde from Pariah (the comic) sneeze?

Edited by FreeFluShots

I think they would have a more casual average sneeze, but with a lot of buildup.

Has anyone already said Jack harkness? Mmm, love that guy!

Is it this one?

Yep, that's it!

Is it this one?

Yep, that's it!

Great!

I think they would have a more casual average sneeze, but with a lot of buildup.

Has anyone already said Jack harkness? Mmm, love that guy!

While it's hard to get John Barrowman's sneeze out of my mind (check out the outtakes from Torchwood in you haven't already!) I think Jack Harkness would have... obvious sneezes :lol: Like, I can't imagine him being at all subtle about it. So big, loud, drawn out, and never just one at a time. The sound I have in my head is something along the lines of "Huh'TCHEUUU!"

And since we're on the subject of Doctor Who and the new season is premiering soon, how about the new 12th Doctor?

• 3 weeks later...

The 12 Doctor would only sneeze once, but a long nasally build-up that would be very noticeable if he didn't always hide his face. Heh...heh....hehhhh......achoo! Not much volume but a great wait none-the-less

How would Sharon Marsh from South Park sneeze?

Stan's mom?? okay um I've never even really thought about that before. I guess probably just a generic cartoony sneeze-- "AshHOO!" with a higher pitch to it I suppose!

Because I'm a loser, how would Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls sneeze (YES i know demons probs don't even sneeze, don't judge)

Stan's mom?? okay um I've never even really thought about that before. I guess probably just a generic cartoony sneeze-- "AshHOO!" with a higher pitch to it I suppose!

Because I'm a loser, how would Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls sneeze (YES i know demons probs don't even sneeze, don't judge)

I think kind of cartoony with a big build up then the force knocking him back because he floats, so like, "Heh...HEH....HEEEEEH-CHOOOO!"

How do you think Nick Cannon would sneeze? I've had a dream where he does and it was awesome, though probably not how how he sneezes!

I think kind of cartoony with a big build up then the force knocking him back because he floats, so like, "Heh...HEH....HEEEEEH-CHOOOO!"

How do you think Nick Cannon would sneeze? I've had a dream where he does and it was awesome, though probably not how how he sneezes!

Haha I've read your post about that dream! I think he would probably have a very high pitched sneeze in public- kind of like HAATCHOO! And a quieter sneeze probably when he is alone.

Yaayy! One that I really know! :D Finally!

Jim...hmm...I think that he would sneeze like a quick "Etchh!" into his elbow, followed by "excuse me".

How would Lea Michele sneeze?

D'OH I answered the wrong one because I'm a dullard! I meant:

I think Lea Michele would have a really flamboyant sneezing style - not like the people that purpously make their sneezes dramatic though, rather it would be one of those sneezes that would just completely overtake her, bending her at the waist and making her hair fall forward. I think it would sound like a somewhat high-pitched "HIIIISCHOOO!", followed by maybe one or two more sneezes with a rather long pause in between.

How would Saul Adams from Ex Sanguine sneeze? (Assuming vampires even do sneeze LOL)

Edited by FreeFluShots
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like he'd attempt to be polite about it and try to at least muffle it into a handkerchief or stifle it.

Jeff the Killer CREEPYPASTA

Jeff the Killer unfortunately is immune to sneezing. He makes up for that by faking them all the time.

How would Su-Yin from The Legend of Korra sneeze?

I think Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would sneeze loudly, violently and with lots of spray. She would have a very long desperate build up with her nostrils flare larger with every breath. Her release of her sneeze would sound like "HHEEHCCHHOOO or HHHAAASSSHHAAWW!" This is just my opinion :)

Um, hey, MLPLover! That's great, thanks for sharing that, but the idea of the game is to give your opinion on how the character posted in the post above you would sneeze. If you know the show Legend of Korra (I don't), I think ThePokeFan would appreciate your answer to his question! :)

I think Suyin being the rebellious one, would have a less controlled sneeze, but yet still feminine, maybe sounding like "HetshUuu!" Then softly rubbing her nose.

What about Izuna Uchiha from Naruto?

I think Izuna would naturally have a rather loud sneeze, but would have trained himself to sneeze quietly so as not to alert others to his presence while hiding or doing battle. He's so used to doing this that he completely stifles his sneezes even while he's alone. So they don't sound like anything, he just closes his eyes and ducks his chin and scrunches up his nose a bit.

Yamazaki Sousuke from Free?

Yamazaki would sneeze through his teeth. Like an chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhu sneeze. Very little buildup if any, and a fast release

Sabine from Star Wars Rebels

She would have a quick, sharp intake of breath, then turn her head to the side and place her hand over her nose and sneeze quite quietly and quickly, sort of like 'huh-kssh'.

How about...hmm...the actor Douglas Booth? :drool:

How about...hmm...the actor Douglas Booth?

I think Douglas would have those sort of sneezes that come on very fast, right on the heels of one another. Probably anywhere from three to five in a row. Not very loud, but not silent, and with a pretty good deal of force behind them, though he would try to contain them in his elbow of a hankerchief.

How would Skinner Sweet from American Vampire sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...

I think Skinner Sweet would have a gnarly sneeze, like a HACHAAA!!!!, not the usual choo to the end of his sneeze, and he would most likely only have one, sometimes two if he's near a swamp.

How would Hera from Star Wars Rebels sneeze?