Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Ohh, he's a cutie! I've only seen three or four episodes, so bear with me if I don't know him like the back of my hand yet ^^;

I think his sneeze would start off with him wrinkling his nose and giving it a couple little twitches to try and be rid of the tickle, before finally just having to bring his sleeve to his face with a half stifled "IhXXsheuhh!!" before carrying on with whatever he was doing.

How would Raph from the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series sneeze?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OKAY WOW I HAD TO ANSWER THIS BECAUSE RAPH IS GREAT AND I LOVE HIM

He would have a powerful, vocal, probably harsh, but cartoony sneeze, with a longer buildup/beginning something like "HUUHAH-choo!" and I could definitely see Mikey making a comment on his sneeze, and Raph would threaten him. ^^"

What about Davy Jones, of the Monkees? ^^"

Hm.. I think more of a Ah'tchoo! with maybe more emphasis on the "Ah" :P

River Song (Alex Kingston)?

I feel like River would have a lot of control over how her sneezes sounded so she could always use them to her best advantage whatever the situation. When not actively controlling the sound I picture a very sultry build-up and a sort of drawn out ending that would go straight into a sigh of relief.

I blame Maru for this next one. :P

Farfarello from Weiss Kreuz?

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't seen the anime or read the manga, but as per usual, wikipedia is my best friend.

After reading about him and getting a feel for his character, I'd say he'd have a pretty loud, harsh, unrestrained sneeze. (sounding roughly like ha'ARASSHHOU)

I think he'd sneeze off to the side uncovered mostly, but would sometimes let his hands sort of hover in front of his face in a half hearted attempt (around Sally perhaps?) but still not make a blatant effort to cover.

I couldn't decide which, so I'll just throw both names out there and the person that replies can choose which one they want to answer :)

'Lip' or Ian Gallagher from Shameless US?

'Lip' or Ian Gallagher from Shameless US?

He would have a soft buildup, maybe louder if he is sick, and then would sneeze forcefully into cupped hands, or a tissue if one is handy.

How would Vivian Wong from "Yu-Gi-Oh" Grand Championship sneeze?

She would take in a powerful hitch and buckle into her sleeve as politely as she could without drawing too much attention to herself. Something along the lines of a high pitched "Hihshhuueww!!'

How would Leo from the Heroes of Olympus series sneeze? he's a major cutie omg

Oh, I actually have a story that I started for Leo and some other characters from the HoO. Here's a passage where I describe how I think Leo would sneeze:

"heh’KTSCH!-uhh... hh’GXSHT!-ah."

Leo felt the white-hot flames that quickly flared from his head to his elbows as a sort of warm tingling that disappeared soon as the flames did. He rubbed harshly at his nose and sniffed..."

So yeah, if anyone wants to collab with me on the aforementioned story this summer, PM me! :)

How would... Eric Foreman from That 70's Show sneeze?

How would... Eric Foreman from That 70's Show sneeze?

Aww I love him! I think Eric might be a little embarrassed to sneeze in front of other people, so he'd probably stifle it most of the time. But when he didn't I think he'd have a pretty quiet, cute sneeze, like "HehCHSH!", probably in singles, unless he had a cold or something, then it would probably increase to two or three at a time.

Okay mine is kind of obscure, but for those of you who have read the Catch-Up Comic on TF2, how would the original 1800's Demo Man sneeze? (Here's a pic of him so you know who I'm talking about). Sorry if this is a weird one, I just think he's really adorable and I'd love to see him sneeze, haha. :P

• 2 weeks later...

His sneeze would be wet and he wouldn't be able to cover it in time

How would Reginald Kastle (Shark) from Yugioh Zexal sneeze?

Here's his picture

character_shark_large_image.jpg?height=363&width=332&quality=0.75

I can answer this one!! Aww, Shark's so cute. I think he might actually have a pretty loud sneeze. He'd probably try to cover up, but it would bend him over and still be relatively noticeable, even if it sounds clenched. So maybe spelled like this: "Ah'KGSCHH!" And then they only come in singles, maybe sniffling afterwards.

Hmm, let's see...Ren Kouha from Magi: Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic?

• 2 weeks later...

Ren Kouha from Magi: Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic

I think he'd have an almost girly sneeze, kinda high-pitched with a long release, maybe a little bit dramatic (but in a cute way, not an obnoxious way)

How about a historical one - how would Billy the Kid sneeze?

How about a historical one - how would Billy the Kid sneeze?

He would have a wet sneeze that could sound more nasally than usual.

How would Maleficent, (from the movie) sneeze?

I think she would have a quiet, reserved sneeze. Perhaps a quick, brief hitch and a plain "ihhHHchh!' into her sleeve or a hastily drawn handkerchief.

How would Lord Milori from the Tinker Bell movie, Secret of the Wings sneeze?

Rio would have a pair of quick sneezes that can easily sneak up on her. Hesssoo!! Not that forceful either.

How would Flo from Progressive sneeze?

Ohh, annoyingly, lovely, way-too-perky Flo...

I feel like she'd have a high-pitched, rather feminine sneeze.

"Etscheuuu!"

There'd definitely be a build-up and some pre-sneeze nose wrinkling before sneezing three or more times to steepled hands, possible even in small fits. She may make a joke afterwords as well, in accordance with her personality. 2.gif

:::

How about Fiona Gallagher from the TV show Shameless? (From either the UK or US remake versions)

Ahh, my time has come! Finally found another shameless fan on the forum. I've only watched the US version though, so I'll base it on that.

I think there would be a sharp (sort of girly?) intake of breath first, and not have much of a buildup, if any at all. She would stifle it against the back of her hand on occasion, but when she didn't, it would sound strong like "hih'aesss'tchuh" and it would be directed into the palm of one hand.

(Don't think it's relevant, but I've kind of developed a self-indulgent headcanon that summer allergies run in the Gallagher family. Targeting Lip, Fiona and Ian particularly badly :laugh:)

I'm pretty sure that the nerve endings don't exactly work in the undead, therefore sneezing is unlikely to occur, but what about Kieren Walker from BBC's "In the Flesh" if he were fully alive?

Edited by Nebula
  • 2 weeks later...

Kieren Walker would sneeze twice with a little buildup, and would possibly have a nosebleed afterwards.

How would Sabrina from "Pokemon" sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...

I think Sabrina wouldn't try to hide it, she would just feel a sudden tickle, and fumble to cover her mouth quickly, "HUh-ItSewww!, HetshUEWW!" With a more forceful sneeze on the second one causing her try and hold her doll tight so she don't drop it.

What about Indra :drool: or Asura from Naruto?

I think Asura would have quite a quick sneeze, with a small head turn, quite a classic sneeze sound like 'HA-chumph' or something, and then would carry on speaking with a little bit of congestion in his voice.

Not so sure about Indra but maybe quite a wet sneeze, into his elbow.

What about the tennis player Grigor Dimitrov? I love him drool.gif

• 1 month later...

Ahhhh he's very handsome indeed. I think he would have a very loud, forceful sneeze that would bend him at the waist. Not very much warning beforehand so he's just chatting and all of a sudden "ahHEHSHEUHH!!"

How would Professor Utonium from the Power Puff Girls sneeze?

I think he'd have a deep, manly sneeze, like a few hitched breaths and then a single, deep "Hurshh!" (I haven't watched the Power Puff Girls in a looooong time. *sighs nostalgically*)

Hmm...how would Andy (from Toy Story 3, not the two others) sneeze? (I have a huge crush on his 17-year-old self, pass all judgements please. :P)

I think he would do more of a wet one into his elbow with a breathy build up, like, "Heeeeh-tchhoo!"

Now one (or all) of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Pick any one, I don't care.