Sneeze Fetish Forum

fevers??

blairwaldorf

I have to chime in to add that I love them too! Nothing so majorly high that it causes massive suffering, but the 100-103 range is delightful. The idea of holding a shivering, feverish man and soothing him with a cool cloth is....phew...let's just say that should be reserved for the adult board! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh god, I just adore fevers! I keep a personal list of all the (male) fetishy anime episodes I've come across. I tried to pick out ones that are specifically fevers but there may be some that are just sneezes in here. Sorry, I need to mark them with better descriptions. And sorry if anything is a repeat! All Male.

Hana Yori Dango- 36

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien- 10, 11, 12

Yakitate!! Japan- 61 and 62

Yamato Nakeshiko Shichi Henge- 2 and 3

And please, let's not forget that jdorama have their own special fever episodes too. :D:D (some more fever-focused that others)

Hana Yori Dango- 4

Hana Yori Dango Returns- 11 (same situation as the other one but it's too cute, I swear)

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e- 7

Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)- 10

Mei-chan no Shitsuji- 7

Kimi wa Petto- 1 (bit at the very beginning)

:D

oh wow...I watched the 3 "Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien" episodes last night, and that was the most awesomely fetishy thing I have ever seen in anime, thank you so much for that!

One word: yum.

Especially when they're sick and feverish at school/work because they're too damn stubborn to take a day off and rest. Then they get delirious and chilly and omg...

I should stop.

And please, let's not forget that jdorama have their own special fever episodes too. :hug::D (some more fever-focused that others)

Hana Yori Dango- 4

Hana Yori Dango Returns- 11 (same situation as the other one but it's too cute, I swear)

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e- 7

Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)- 10

Mei-chan no Shitsuji- 7

Kimi wa Petto- 1 (bit at the very beginning)

<_<

ok that settles it...the Japanese are awesome

I really really wish I was Japanese now even more than usual (they are just so cool in general)

but seriously this must be some kind of cultural thing that is ...well, awesome XD

• 1 month later...

*squee* Fevers are my number 1 thing. With or without colds, for whatever reason. I do love it. I guess it is that care-taking/nurturing thing. I also look for the "fever episode/chapter" of any new anime/manga. XD And of course, after that I head straight for fanfiction and fanart. :D

• 1 month later...

I find it really cute, like in the I-want-to-take-care-of-you-right-now kind of way. So long as they aren't vomiting on top of that. :D But yeah, fevers are also pretty adorabibble.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some more (I've been watching more anime lately)

Chrono Crusade episode 9 (m)

Chrono Crusade episode 14 (m and f)

and EurekaSeven has one, it is one of the last 5 or so episodes I think, m again

does anyone else have a particular love for fevers??

I really really do. Forehead feels, thermometers... dizziness and fainting are all well and good (for my favourite fictional characters), but somehow a fever makes everything... it solidifies their need for comfort. Legitimizes their claim, maybe. And I love the way it can mess with their head and upset them when otherwise maybe they'd be all stoic and tight-lipped. A fever on top of a cold (which really I guess makes it the flu) is bliss. :P

• 1 year later...

YES! OMG YES!

This may sound weird... but I feel that fevers and the generally flushiness is ... you know... equal to the sneeze... (.......b..etter...?.>.<)

I can't help it... i've always been this way... can't... help... it... love... fever... so much...

So... much!!!!!

I know this is old.. but I don't care... I had to say it.

I love the whole... lying in bed misery thing... but... I really love the flushed face that comes with it form time to time... I don't see anything like this nearly enough... but honestly I got a face fetish... and so... blush is just awesome...(so love the Japanese right now!) anyway... I'm ramabling... just sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes to all of this! I can't believe other people like me exist out there! Do you think it means anything that we all appear to be female? :twisted:

I have a fever fetish, more then a sneezing fetish. I love to read about people with a fever, or see them on the telly. It makes me really hot. Especially good looking men who feel terrible and need to take care of.

And taking their temperature is really the end of the world for me. As a forehead feel, or even better with a thermometer. It's all great and makes me hot!

• 11 months later...

Oh my gosh, I am the same way! I absolutely love fevers. I don't know, there's just something about the chills and the heat and the lightheadedness and delirium that comes from them that makes me so happy.

I too would love to soothe a guy's fever with a cool, wet cloth one day.

I wouldnt say i love it but i do like it because its evidence your truely sick. My moms a nurse so she always pulls out the thermometer when i tell her i dont feel good. You can say that all you want but unless you see that little number, no one really believes you. Then my husband or mom will take care of me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fevers are just... The ultimate. The pale face, the visible tremor, the dream still caught in their eyes... <3

• 1 month later...

oh gosh the fever i one of my most favourite parts! Mostly for the hurt/comfort aspects, I guess...whenever a character checks another for fever~

really shivery ones are especially glorious in my opinion, hehe.

As a tiny little sadist, I have to admit I love fevers. Especially that unhealthy, foggy "my spirit isn't present at the moment" glow in the eyes person gets... :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

Fevers are my favorite! Even more than sneezing I think! I just like that they need taking care of and that people with fevers actually look sick. I love that red flush, they just look so needy... And I love taking care of people!

Yes to all of this! I can't believe other people like me exist out there! Do you think it means anything that we all appear to be female? blink.png

And yes, I think women are more into the caretaking aspect. I've also noticed that more women are into illness related sneezes than men.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I'd say I have a bit of a thing for this, it works itself into the care-taking side of me that just wants to frett over someone's health. I had someone taking care of me over the last week for fevers and it was such a lovely feeling to have someone concerned and trying to take care of me. I'd love to do this in return but, thankfully for him, he didn't get any fevers when he caught the cold from me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was actually the fever fetish (well, a thermometer/forehead fell kinda thing in particular) that got me into the sneezing. I guess that makes the fever thing my main fetish ... which explains while I don't go for allergies.

So yeah, I hear you :-)

Yes! Fevers are a big part of my fetish. There is just something so sweet about taking care of a guy with a fever. . .

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's just me, but when I have a fever, I can't work properly. I get these massive headaches and I feel so bad that I simply lie in bed all day. So it's this helplessness thing I like about fevers :)

Archived