• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• untiluntiluntil

• katia

• Zane

• obsessed

Jeeeeeez. They're all so depressingly adorable. It makes me feel like a horrible person for enjoying it SO MUCH.

Can't tell you enough times how gleeful your writing makes me. Thanks.

(200th post?!)

I have no words. Seriously. At he last line, I just couldn't help but to cry with emotion.

This is just... perfect. Wonderful. No words enough.

:hug:

• 2 weeks later...

I am in love with this! I just read it all tonight and am sooo exicted for the next chapter!

You are amazing, hun! Charile is sooo flippen cute! I am in love with these guys! :D

We used to get one every weekend and now we've missed two! I'm missing my Air fix! Oh no!

Guest junisify

Hey! I'm a new member at this forum and I just finished reading this thread. I gotta say, it's the best effing sneeze fic I've read

in my life, you've got me completely captured PLEASEcontinue this story I don't think I can live without it :lol::)

I'M DYING WITHOUT UPDATES. I said it in a previous post: This is my crack. Do you know what happens when a crack addict can't get more crack? DO YOU? It's not a happy thing.

=P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry it's been so long! I promise I haven't forgotten you. This weekend, DEFINITELY.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long. Here's my peace offering. :bleh:

--

“Eric?”

Eric looked up from his book and spotted his sleepy boyfriend standing at the top of the stairs. Charlie was still in his pajamas, with his hair mussed up from sleep, and Eric felt himself chuckle.

“You’re pretty hot right now,” he admitted.

“Shut up.” Charlie plodded over to him and threw himself onto Eric’s lap. “I have to sneeze.”

“Not typically a problem for you.”

“My nose is still all stuffed from the cold.” He sniffed loudly to demonstrate. “Hear?”

Eric nodded and wrapped his arms around Charlie’s waist. Charlie had recovered so well that he had a hard time caring too much about the residual stuffy nose. He put his ear against Charlie’s back and listened to his pretty breathing.

Charlie says, “So now my nose is so itchy and I can’t even sneeze because I’m too stuffed up.” He takes a few shaky breaths, nose twitching, then shakes his head. “See? That keeps happening.”

Hmm. Eric leaned around Charlie and kissed his nose.

Charlie hesitated for a minute, eyes fluttering, but shook his head. “No. Nothing.”

“All right. Come on.” He hoisted Charlie off his lap, then took his hand and led him into the kitchen. “Pepper?”

“Kay.” Charlie waited patiently while Eric ground up a handful of pepper. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. “Useless. Can’t even smell it. Too stuffy.”

“Maybe we should give up.”

“Noooo. You have no idea how much my nose itches.” Charlie rubbed his sinuses. “It’s murder. Gotta save me, Eric.”

“You’re dying of need to sneeze, I take it.”

“Dyyyying.”

“We don’t have much in this house you’re allergic to. There’s a reason you live here.”

Charlie pouted.

“And I don’t want to mess with your allergies anyway, or we’re going to have poor asthma attack Charlie who just wanted to sneeze.”

Charlie sniffled pitifully. “Do we still have those tissues that gave me that sneezing fit?”

“The aloe ones? Yeah, I think…” Eric went to the bathroom and hunted around under the sink. “Aha. Here.” He tossed the box to Charlie. “Blow your nose with one.”

Charlie pinched out a tissue and began to blow his nose, but he immediately stopped and rubbed his nose with both hands. “Ehhh.”

“Knew that would do it. Gonna sneeze?”

“Thi…eh…think so…eh…” Charlie’s nose quivered, his eyes squeezed shut. “Eh…heh…”

“Sniff it again.”

Charlie brought the tissue to his nose and sniffed it. This started him on another wave of sneezy breaths, but still to no avail. “Heh…ohmyGod, need to sneeze…”

“Okay, I’m pulling out the big guns. Hold on.” He kissed Charlie quickly, then stepped outside and plucked out a blade of grass. “This’ll do it,” he announced to Charlie on his way back in. He held the grass out to Charlie.

Charlie sniffed it and got nothing but watery eyes.

“No,” Eric said. “Not like that.” He guided Charlie down to the couch and straddled his lap, facing him. “Okay. Ready?”

“Gonna…heh…work?”

“I’m going to give you a whole fit, with my luck. Ready?”

Charlie sniffled and nodded, looking every inch like he was about to start sneezing with no prompting.

Eric gently eased the blade of grass around the edge of Charlie’s nostrils, tickling just a little as he went. “That’s got to do it.”

Charlie’s breath caught over and over, his upper lip quivering, but still no sneeze. “Heh…Eh…Eh…”

“Okay.” Eric eased the blade further into Charlie’s nose and tickled harder. “Now?”

He couldn’t believe Charlie wasn’t sneezing. Normally, he wouldn’t be able to even imagine this scenario without falling into a fit of them. But today Eric got nothing but a runny nose and some more desperate breaths. “Not…eh…not workin’…needtosneezeneedtosneeze.” Charlie started coughing a little, which Eric took as his cue to remove the grass.

“I don’t know what to tell you, kid.”

Charlie mewed.

“Yeah, no kittens.” He hit Charlie lightly with one of the couch pillows, and a small puff of dust floated into the air. “Look at that. I need to vacuum.”

“Heh…heh…E’KUSH! Heh’ISH’uh! ISH! ISH’uh! Heh…H’KISH’uh! H’ISH’uh!”

“Ah, there we go.” He handed Charlie the tissue box. “Tissue?”

Charlie took a tissue and started to wipe his nose, laughing a little, but immediately his nose began to quiver again. “H’KISH! ISH! H’ISH’uh! TISH’uh! TISH!”

“Sorry,” Eric laughed. “Wrong tissues.”

“I’m going to--K’ISH!--kill you!” Charlie said, and tackled Eric onto the, sadly, unvacuumed carpet.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! :) It was so amazing! and Eric was just so :bleh: I love it. lol. thanks so much for writing more. Your stories are always just so amazing.

“Sorry,” Eric laughed. “Wrong tissues.”

Oh I love him! :drool:

Awesomely cute update, thank you so much for writing this! :hypoc: