Sneeze Fetish Forum

Air - (22 Parts)

untiluntiluntil

Ohhhhhhh this story is sooo good I can't manage to concentrate on anything else until I've finished reading it!!

Cute boys, allergies and asthma. What on EARTH could be better than this story???? B-P

Thank you thank you thank you untiluntiluntil, you are the best! :)

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• untiluntiluntil

• katia

• Zane

• obsessed

Ohh, this story's power over me... :P

This is definitely one of, if not, my favorite sneezefic ever. It's just incredible! Thank you soooo much for bringing this loveliness into my life, untiluntiluntil... :rolleyes:

Eric petted the horses, and he let them nuzzle his face and eat out of his hand, but, no matter how many times his friends tried to persuade him, he wouldn't ride. “Charlie will turn into a hive,” he said over and over again, but his real fear wasn't aggravating Charlie's allergies. The kid would already be an absolute mess if he encountered Eric in his current dusty, dandered state; riding wouldn't make a difference at all. He was more afraid that, once he got back on a horse, he'd never be able to get up. He'd made that sacrifice for Charlie once. He didn't know if he could make it again.

“I miss you,” he told his horse—now his friend's horse—softly. “Miss you.”

It wasn't a competition between Charlie and the horses. Charlie won, hands down, and Charlie would always win. It was never a question. But it still didn't make Eric happy.

He stroked the horse's nose with the palm of his hand. “Maybe someday,” he mumbled. “Maybe he'll grow out of it.” Fat chance. Charlie was younger than Eric but still almost twenty. Old enough to have lost hope of outgrowing his allergies years ago.

He left the stables before he could be tempted anymore. He needed to get out of there, anyway. It was only another hour until Charlie came back from rehearsal. Eric needed to get both himself and his clothes well-washed before his boyfriend came home. The allergy attack would suck, but it would also suck if Charlie found out where he'd been.

He hit the code for the apartment and walked up the stairs. He could see the horse hairs clinging to his clothes. God. He needed to be careful not to touch anything.

The apartment door was unlocked. What?

“Hey!' Charlie smiled at him from the couch.

Eric dropped his keys on the counter. “Fuck, you're home early.”

“I know, I came home to see if you were—h'ISH! ISH'uh!--if you were having an affair.” Charlie kept talking as if he didn't notice the sneezes; he probably didn't, anymore. “Clearly, you were over at his place today.”

“Oh, yeah, getting it on at his loft. I'll give you details later. Show you what we did.”

Charlie grinned. “Rehearsal got off early. H'SIH'uh! K'HISH!” He sniffled and rubbed the back of his hand against his nose. “I did some shop...heh...”

“Shopping?” Eric said, a little desperately. Begging Charlie's nose to give him a break before he figured out Eric was causing the trouble. Just give him long enough to slip into the shower...

“H'ISH! ISH! K'ISH'uh!" Charlie sniffled. “Shopping.” He was starting to seem bothered now, fuck, rubbing at his eyes with building intensity. “Don't feel good. Gimme a hug?”

Eric took a small step back. Charlie noticed and frowned.

“I might still have the other boy's cologne on me,” Eric said, trying to smile. “Don't want to bother your nose.”

“H'KISH! H'ISH'uh!”

“Bless you,” Eric said softly. “I'm going to get in the shower, okay?”

Charlie, still frowning, took a few decisive steps towards Eric. He got close enough so Eric could hear a distinct wheeze in his boyfriend's chest with the inhale preceding every sneeze. “H'ISH'uh! K'TISH'uh! T'ISH!...ISH'oo!”

“You're getting worse,” Eric said, trying for firm, but his heart was beating too hard.

“H'KISH'uh! H'ISH! T'ISH'uh!” Whatever point Charlie was trying to prove was now lost in his sneezes and his streaming eyes. And Eric's own breathing felt like it might stop.

“Honey.” Eric backed up as far as he could. “I need to shower. And you need some Benadryl.”

“What's on you?” Charlie rubbed his face furiously.

“Don't rub, sweetie.”

“H'TISH'uh! T'HISH'uh! ISH! What's on you?” Charlie demanded.

“I was at the stables,” Eric admitted, his voice small. “It's horse hair.”

Charlie looked up from driving his fists into his eyes, his expression entirely blank (yet sneezy) until...his bottom lip folded into his top, and his chin started to shake. Eric blamed it at first on an upcoming sneeze before he realized: his boy was about to cry.

Fuck, he was really allergic, really allergic, and he'd selfishly gone and seen the horses anyway, when he knew perfectly well what the dander would do to Charlie...“I'm sorry!” Eric said. “Charlie, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm—”

“H'KISH'uh! H'TISH'uh! ISH! K'ISH! ISH!”

“Fuck, I'm showering. I'm showering now.” Eric practically sprinted to the bathroom, and he was under the hot spray before he knew it. Cursing himself and his eternal position as the worst boyfriend in the world.

A knock on the door. Huh. Who could that be. Eric breathed out. “Just give me a minute, baby, I'll be right out.”

The door opened, Charlie sneezed a few times, and then the shower curtain parted and there he was. He stepped into the shower beside Eric, still sniffling, and rested his forehead against his boyfriend's chest.

Eric wrapped his arms around him. “It's probably best to get the dander off you, too.”

Charlie whispered, “I ruined your life.”

Eric's pounding heart now felt like it might stop. “What?”

“You had to give up horseback riding, and you always wanted a dog, and I can never come to your football games, and you can't eat peanuts—”

“God, I can't even look at peanuts now.”

“See?” Charlie looked up at Eric. His eyes were huge and so red. God, the poor thing. Eric tightened his grip around him. “See?” Charlie whispered, looking back down. “I ruined peanuts for you.”

“Fuck peanuts.”

“I took horses from you.”

And...what was Eric supposed to say? He had. Eric gave it up for Charlie, probably forever. And if not for Charlie, nothing in the world would have convinced him to stop riding.

“Maybe we can work out something,” Charlie said. “If...if you only do it once a week, and I get out of the house all day, and...”

“No.”

“H'TISH'uh!” Charlie rubbed his nose, face scrunched up. “Why not?”

Eric carefully removed his hand. “No.”

“Why not?”

Eric touched Charlie's furrowed eyebrows, then his twitching nose. “Because I don't want to make you make that face if I can ever help it.” He stroked Charlie's hair through the next scene. “You're worth giving up horses.”

Charlie looked up at him again. “And I'm telling you that you're not going to give them up.” He sneezed, softly, into Eric's chest, then returned to his eyes with a small smile. “Don't you get it? You're worth making this face for.”

Another amazing update :clapping2:. Aww... I feel so badly for both of them! You've gotten me absolutely obsessed with these characters and their sneezes :stretcher: Awesome story!

Awww. :clapping2:

Such cutie pies.

Y'know, for such a young couple they get along awfully well. I seem to recall fighting all the time with my S.O.s at that age (okay, I was a bit older, but still). It was all hormones and misunderstandings. :stretcher:

~W.I.N.

This has been lovely. I'd love to see more. I've been reading and rereading for a week because nothing else is worth reading after this. Please keep updating. This is inspired writing.

You guys are so sweet :huh: There will be more, lots more! Maybe tonight if I think of something.

Awww. :wub:

Such cutie pies.

Y'know, for such a young couple they get along awfully well. I seem to recall fighting all the time with my S.O.s at that age (okay, I was a bit older, but still). It was all hormones and misunderstandings. :group:

~W.I.N.

heehee, they're older than I am (Charlie's almost 20 and Eric's recently 21) and they've been together for about two years. they're comfortable with each other now ;)

Edited by untiluntiluntil

OMG!!!! :cry::laugh::omg: I SO LOVED THE LAST ONE!!!! well I love all of them but OMG!!!! :) I think everything around me just froze! lol. haha.

Yep. As I said, my favorite sneezefic ever. You shouldn't have hid in the dark for so long! Your talents are obviously very appreciated. I wish I had a relationship like Charlie and Eric do. I live vicariously through them. :cry:

Ok.

I'm officially TOTALLY in LOVE with this obs.

:P:D:boom::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: