Sneeze Fetish Forum

manga

PollenFairy

Inaho from an Aldnoah.Zero yaoi dojin (nsfw)

Title: Kiss Yori Motto Sugoi Koto | More Amazing than a Kiss

Pairing: Inaho x Slaine

Circle/Artist: gigasoul/ Kisugi

Language: English

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emily

• Akahana

• Ciuty80

• Zane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted about the Berserk manga years ago, but for those interested, Casca (female) sneezes in the middle of volume 18. Unfortunately this is well after her....tragic incident that left her an empty shell, but maybe people might find it interesting. It's really easy to miss, so easy in fact that I had no idea it even happened through my first two readings of the series. Again, the volumes still don't feel that sturdy or well put-together to me and I don't even have a scanner installed on this computer anymore, but it's in the middle of the volume, when Luca sneaks off to follow Nina right before she leads Joachim into the Pagan cult. No idea what the cause is. Maybe she's cold. I don't know. It's slightly easier to spot in the 2016 anime.

• 1 month later...

This yaoi doujin has three sneezes from the seme(?) in the first few pages from being cold/naked and one from the uke(?) much farther down from walking around barefoot outside.  He also mentions catching a cold.  Doujin is NSFW and is also about a couple with a substantial age difference, which isn't my thing, so I just skimmed it. 

Ai ni Chimayoe!

Chapter: 1

Author/ artist: HIDOU Tei

Language: English {Fated Fujoshis}

• 1 month later...

a new Natsume Yuujinchou doujin has a little picture of Natsume sneezing on the front page <3 (Nsfw)

Natsume Yuujinchou dj – Rainfall Shootin’ Star

Pairing: Natori x Natsume

Circle: Sign Standard (Shisui)

WOW this is a weird yaoi doujin.  This is a Kuroko no Basket, Kiyoshi Teppei x Hanamiya Makoto doujin about Hanamiya having allergies.  There is eye licking, snot sucking, the two guys fucking AND THEN at the end Kiyoshi leaves the window open and Hanamiya has a sneezing fit.  Unless you like the first stuff, I suggest you just scroll to the end couple pages because the sneezes are actually pretty cute.

Kuroko no Basuke dj – Kafun

Pairing: Kiyoshi x Hanamiya

Circle/ artist: ishita

Language: Japanese

• 1 month later...

A Touken Ranbu doujin, NSFW.  Kogitsunemaru/Mikazuki.  Mikazuki catches a cold.  There are three or four pretty cute sneezes and then sex with a fever.  

Touken Ranbu dj – Kitsune to Tsuki ga Yojouhan de Kurashimashite

Pairing: Kogitsune x Mikaduki

Circle/ artist: Tsukikoi (Miyu)

A couple of of sneezes from the manga Hori-san to Miyamura-kun.

I'm pretty sure we already know this first one, but in chapter 6 starting on page 5 Miyamura catches a cold and sneezes a couple times while his friends take care of him.  Then the second one is in chapter 24 page 23 Toru sneezes from being talked about.

There is also a whole chapter where Hori catches a cold, but she doesn't sneeze even once and it's very plot crucial so I didn't link it sorry.

The whole manga can be found on mangahere and it's still ongoing, being updated once a month.

The manhwa Blood Bank has a sneeze from a character called 9.  He's not a main character but he is cute.  If the link doesn't work it is in chapter 19 on page 6.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/blood_bank/c019/6.html

This manhwa is a BDSM vampire yaoi story with lots of plot twists and suffering but also a lot of hot sex.  I recommend if you are into that <3

• 3 weeks later...

https://myreadingmanga.info/saruya-hachi-one-piece-dj-eau-de-nile-eng/

Two sneezes from Sanji, character in the anime One Piece. Has some fluffy cuteness and light kissing/touching between him and Zoro toward the latter half of the story, but nothing explicit ^w^

EDIT: There's more!

https://myreadingmanga.info/hachimaru-one-of-him-who-crazy-for-you-one-piece-dj-eng/

One sneeze from Zoro here, at the bottom when he and Sanji are sleeping. Again, it's ZoSan, but nothing explicit.

Some more gay yaoi shit coming your way!!  This is an extra chaper from the second volume of a yaoi called Kataomoi to Parade and the uke sneezes at the end of the chapter (this chapter is sfw).  This entire manga is super feelsy and cute so I  suggest reading all of it <3  They have sex once in the second volume but only at the end.

https://myreadingmanga.info/miyoshi-ayato-kataomoi-parade-vol-2-eng/6/

• 1 month later...

DaiSuga Doujinshi, Suga sneezes about half way through.  SUPER NSFW THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH

[Ohige (Kanu)] Haru no Ame – Haikyuu!! dj [JP]

Filed Under: Haikyuu!! dj
Language: Japanese
Pairing: Daichi Sawamura x Koushi Sugawara
Genres: Yaoi
Haru no Ame ; 春の雨

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE FROM STAFF

Hey, all~! It’s come to the attention of staff that there’s been an influx of linked material in this thread that often has 18+ nudity/sex on some of the pages. We’d like to institute a new policy here to ensure there’s no adult-content getting linked directly on the general boards in the future :)

1) If you are linking a manga/comic with 18+ content from a site where you must click through each page, (i.e. pages are isolated from one another), you may link directly to the manga WITH A WARNING that there is adult content on other pages that should be avoided. Many of you have already been doing this.

2) If you are linking a manga/comic with 18+ content from a site where you must scroll through the entire manga/comic on one single page, please only mention the name and where you found the sneeze(s), but DO NOT link the content. 

I have already gone through this thread and tried to find every instance of #2 – those links have now been removed, but the information about these manga have stayed. Please feel free to contact the staff through PM or by Contact Us! if anything about this confusing. Be mindful to adhere to this policy in the future. Thank you for your attention and understanding!

Thanks for a clear listing of the rules, they seem very fair.  I will do my best to follow them :)

• 3 months later...

Found a cute yaoi doujin about a rabbit boy who marries into a fox clan as a political move but they fall in love.  It's an animal-ears set-up, not furry.

Title: Honjitsu wa Ohigara mo Yoku (nsfw)

Sneeze: 1 from the rabbit boy

It's about 3/4th of the way down on part 4 (Myreadingmanga)

Warning:  Doujin mentions mpreg, but there's no depiction of it in the comic.  There's a scene where the rabbit boy vomits from morning sickness (not explicitly shown) further down in Part 4 though, so don't scroll if that bothers you.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, well... This is an old Doujinshi, but I remembered that little sneeze in one page and wanted to share it xd This is yaoi... Hard... Pretty hard, and has some gore. Ah, both of them are 21, I say this because the uke looks like a kid.

This is a Danganronpa doujinshi, but you don't need to know the game's story to understand this dj, because is pretty weird :S I don't recommend it if you're looking for something happy, though.

Title: Gomi to Kuzu

Circle/Artist: Zakiko (ZCC)

Pairing: Komaeda x Hinata

The sneeze is before the explicit sex scenes, but they are naked in that panel. The guy is kinda cute, lol <3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

This is probably the best material i've ever found while browsing through manga, and i'm confident it's worth reviving this thread.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/6456/1

https://mangadex.org/chapter/6458/1

It's a webtoon about an extremely cute girl who also has a secret: she has an extremely strong body capable of incredible feats. 

There are 2 chapters about allergies, and it plays out a LOT like a gigantic sneeze story, where the protagonist is afraid of what her sneezes might do and her friend tries to do whatever possible to avoid them. 

It has fully drawn build-up scenes and the ending is very cute,with her crush helping her out( but now i'm very curious about how much desteuction would have happened if he didn't)

• 7 months later...