Sneeze Fetish Forum

manga

PollenFairy

Hey dudes. Haven't read manga for a while and started reading Koisuru Boukun on a whim, seeing as I thought the OVA was quite nice. I like it, but the (yaoi) relationship between these dudes is so infuriating, and also non-consensual sex ensues, so if you don't like that, I suggest avoiding it. :)

Right: down to business. Here, Souichi (Senpai) sneezes due to showering in cold water to calm himself down.

(M) http://www.mangahere.com/manga/koisuru_boukun/v05/c004/5.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emily

• Akahana

• Ciuty80

• Zane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

meep. That's adorable 8'D why does yaoi have all the good stuff?

Because it's delicious.

meep. That's adorable 8'D why does yaoi have all the good stuff?

Because it's delicious.

A forbidden fruit that I've yet to enjoy, I'm afraid. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

here's another female sneeze from the ... scifi... horror... occult supernatural, Okay I don't know what to offcially call the manga's genre other than it's name which is "Inugami" in this one the female lead , mika sneezes from that belief that when someone's talking about you you sneeze thing that's prevalent in manga. the sneeze itself isn't the best drawn IMO but her nose is drawn well and panel with her finger under her nose is still cute.

http://www.mangareader.net/inugami/2/177

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Haha, if anyone is really interested, there is a GREAT series if you like male sneezes, like me. tonguesmiley.gif It's called Nyan Koi (All about a guy allergic to cats) happy.png in the anime (can watch episodes on this youtube sight) www.youtube.com/PichuLovesAnime ) There is a sneeze in mostly ever episode (all hottt) and can read the first chapter (and so on) here --> http://www.mangaread.../chapter-1.html happy.png

Thanks I do enjoy me some cat allergysL3 I can relate.

• 4 weeks later...
not that I don't love Yaoi as much as another but could you warn us next time there's sexual content? Hense I was surprised. Enjoyed the manga anyhow, cute sniffly boy:3

Sorry 'bout that (^ ^;;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry that u can't get links but I'm on mobile and its almost impossible to load mangafox. But I know that in Kuroshitsuji (black butler) Ciel has cat allergies and in one chapter he sneezes because he is cold. Also in a manga called 'Watashi Ni xx Shinasai', there is a couple chapters where the female protagonist has a cold, and an other time that one if the hot guys sneezes because he's cold...

Wow you guys have got some great finds ill start reading manga more frequently and report back :P