• Akahana

• Ciuty80

• Zane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so it's been a long time guys. i'm just desperate to keep this alive, ergo this semi-crappy one. but it's not fun if i'm the only one coming across this stuff D8 so guys, in order to keep this thread from dying i request you to give up your social lives and read manga like neets.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/oresama_teacher/v10/c052/30.html

So I don't have anything to contribute at this time, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you guys keeping the thread alive. I love manga, but I don't really have much time to read it any more. So thanks, and I hope to find something for you soon! :)

:D ♥ omg thanks guys! don't take what i said to heart cause well manga is just a daily part of my procrastination, but we can't all be like that or else the world will cease to function = 3 =

@Spoider: what a night indeed LOL something about that one amused me o 3 o

Tiger and Bunny? A nice find! smile.png

It's awesome, and I really wish it was longer. sadsmiley.gif I think it's much better than the manga too.

Oh, yes, I've seen T&B! It's a good anime. And don't worry, the second season will probably be made, as it was announced once on the web . smile.png

Tiger and Bunny? A nice find! smile.png

It's awesome, and I really wish it was longer. sadsmiley.gif I think it's much better than the manga too.

Oh, yes, I've seen T&B! It's a good anime. And don't worry, the second season will probably be made, as it was announced once on the web . smile.png

OMG, really?! That's awesome! Thankyouuuu~ biggrin.png

There's a few more, but they're either a dragon or I can't be bothered finding them. *shrugs*

I don't know why, NameTaken, but that made me laugh for like.. at least a full minute xD. The statement is just so random out of context xDDD

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/love_allergen/v01/c001/5.html This whole first chapter has cuteness with hayfever. ...until it's cured. :bleh:http://www.mangafox.com/manga/shounen_aromatic/

O.....MY.... GAWD.... KISA~.... I-.. I LOVE YOU.. SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!! THAT WAS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE (fangirling on the floor) LOOK AT HIM, and his poor allergy-striken features-! guuhhhhh.. :D.. This made my night. THANK YOU <3

Guts from Berserk sneezes from being locked in a cage and being cold either in volume 16. I'm not going to scan it in because the Berserk volumes don't feel sturdy at all, but if people want to see, I'm sure you can find of the manga somewhere online. I thought some people might like that. :P