Sneeze Fetish Forum

On the Midnight Train - (7 Parts)

meepsy

Yeah. I LOVE plot. And you've just plotted all over the place! You're my new favorite person. And his cold? YUM. :laugh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I totally agree with Missy,

I love your story sooo much =)

And Jon is soo cute with his yummy cold.

I love the plot, please continue soon,

I can't wait for more :-)

Sorry for the lateish update. I will do my best to keep them coming as quick as I can:

onlyhim: Thank you! I still have a few tricks up my sleeve in store, for the plot and for Jon :)

starpollen: I'm so so glad your enjoying it! It was actually your chef story that inspired me to join the forum and start writing! So thank you so much! :D :D :D

Cerulean Flower: Me too! Thank you for reading and commenting!

MissyLovesSneezes: Poor Jon, he has no idea what I have planned for him. :)

LovelyLinda: Ask and ye shall receive!

obsessedwithedward: Thank you so much! :D

Thanks also to The Mute Poet for helping me out with edits and such!

Here we go: (this one is a bit plot heavy. Apologies.)

Part Four

Okay, now, where is it?

Alina looked around at the hazy recesses of her own mind. It was a deep meditation trick she learned when she first became a Mind Watcher. She focused her thoughts, visualizing them as a web of thin, glowing bands that stretched from one edge of her mind to the other. She scanned them fervently, searching-

“Snniff”

The visualization that Alina had created for herself wavered and blurred, and she struggled to stabilize it. Damn Jon and his stupid cold, she thought. I’m trying to concentrate here!

She paid no attention as a new band phased into existence, representing the thought she just had. She was here for a purpose, and the sooner she found this effing thing, the better.

Aha! Bingo

There in the highest reaches of the thought web sat a small lock-shaped device, looped through one of the bands. A brain block. It was the reason she hadn’t been able to sense them coming for her until it was too late. They must’ve planted it there before she escaped the thought prison.

Well, here we go

She began to climb up the thought strands, feeling them pulse against her hands and feet. At last, the brain block came into reach. Alina grabbed it and spun its dial, listening for the tumblers to click. She cracked it after only a few minutes, and upon opening, the device vanished completely. There, easy as pie.

“Ehh- Hg’XTCHuh!...”

A muted sneeze echoed around Alina, and she felt her surroundings begin to sink back into her subconscious. This time she let them slip away, let herself propel back up into the real world.

“Heh’GNKSHuh! Hh’GXT! Uhh…Hh’GXXTtch!...”

Alina resurfaced from her trance and found Jon in the middle of a ferocious sneezing fit. He leaned forward, legs slightly bent as he was pummeled again and again by the sneezes.

“…Ah’HGTCH! hg’NXT! Huhh-EH’GTCHuh!...unghn”

That exhausted moan from the train was back again. Jon sniffed thickly, reluctant to sully Alina’s sweatshirt sleeve by wiping his nose with it. He looked ready to pass out.

“Bless you” she said. Jon looked at her apologetically.

“Ihm’b sorry,” he mumbled. “I tried to hold them bagck while you were…doing whadtever thadt was.”

“It’s okay” Alina smiled at his civility. Perhaps staying angry was too tiring. “I got done what I had to do. Now, let’s find somewhere to sleep” She closed her eyes lightly and let the answer float into her brain.

“There’s a small town a couple miles up from here. They have a motel…” She turned to Jon. Apparently he still had energy enough to stare at her skeptically.

“How could you p-possibly kndow thadt?”

Alina shrugged. “Let’s just say I’m very highly intuitive”

“I stdill thingk y-you’re insane” He was still shivering, slumping, looking as if his knees might give out at any moment. He coughed, and it was harsher than before. Alina winced as he swallowed painfully. “uhh..god…” he muttered to himself.

“It’s just a few more miles, Jon, I promise. Trust me.” She hated the pleading quality of her voice, but if he collapsed…well, she didn’t want to think about that.

Jon nodded, eyes closed wearily.

“Okgay, Alina. I trusdt you”

(TBC)

Aww, nice! I really liked this installment. I especially liked your description of Alina's Mind Watcher abilities. It seemed hard to follow at first, but your descriptive powers make it easy to understand. ^^ Can't wait for more!

I'm a bit confused, but it's really interesting^^

Exspecially with that freaky mind watcher abilities ;-)

Ohh...and poor Jon's still suffering...

Hello all, back with another update! Thank you all for sticking with me, I realized that the last part is a little confusing. I'll try to clarify a bit:

Basically, the first part of part four, with the thought web, is Alina placing herself in her own mind, visualizing it as a real place she can visit. By visualizing her thoughts as objects, she is able to control and manipulate them.

The "brain block" is a device that blocks her "intuitive abilities". It isn't really a tangible object, but she visualizes it as an object in her mind so that she is able to "deactivate" it. Apart from that, her general "abilities" basically allow her to just "know" things, sort of like having really, really good instincts.

I'm sorry, I can never seem to keep things simple. :bleh: The good news is that this next part does focus more on poor Jon.

Part Five

They had been walking now for about an hour, and Jon was progressively getting worse and worse. He was coughing and sneezing almost incessantly now, and the fits were strong enough now so that they were forced to stop and wait for each one to pass. Alina considered it a miracle that Jon was even on his feet, let alone able to walk.

“Htg’KGSH! Ehh-hh’GTCH!...AH’GXTCHuh! uhguhm...” He was shivering constantly as well, and there was an unhealthy sheen on his brow. Every step for him seemed laborious.

The more he struggled, the more furious Alina became with herself: If it weren’t for her he’d still be resting on a warm train instead of shivering in the freezing cold. She wanted to apologize, to tell him they were done, that he could lie down and sleep. They were almost there, but if Jon got any worse he might end up needing a doctor, and Alina couldn’t risk a hospital visit.

“Bless you” she said “We’re almost there, Jon. Just a little bit farther”

“Alina” he muttered hoarsely “Ihm’b s-so cold…” He stopped again and was wracked with a fit of deep, harsh coughs. Alina stopped also. Hesitantly, she began rubbing his back in small circles to try and soothe him. Her hand came back wet; with snow or sweat she couldn’t tell, but it wasn’t good either way.

“Ihm’b so tired, Alina” he continued after his coughs had stopped. “I cand’t-“His knees caved in and he started to fall, but Alina caught him. She felt his tall frame sink into hers, no longer able to support itself. The amount of heat radiating from his body frightened her.

“I know, Jon, I know.” She pressed his body close to hers and rubbed his arms and shoulders, trying to warm him up. He sunk his head into her shoulder and coughed again. Alina brought her hand to the nape of his neck and cupped it around, nestling her fingers in the small, soft hairs that lined it.

“You can lie down soon, Jon. I promise. But right now you have to keep going. I’m going to help you, okay?” She lifted his arm and put it across her shoulders, bracing him against her side. As she did this, Jon’s head dipped sharply and he sneezed, turning away from her courteously despite his exhaustion. “Ehh’KTGNt! Ha’GTChuugh! snniff”

“Ready?” Alina asked gently. An awful shudder passed though his body, but he nodded.

“Alright, c’mon then”

----

Finally, after another half hour, Alina saw the twinkling streetlights of the small town. It looked just like the one she had pictured in her mind: the main road ran parallel to the train tracks, old-fashioned, snow-covered buildings lining it. The town itself was silent: everyone was still asleep.

They couldn’t have found it at better time; by now Jon was only semi-conscious, mumbling incoherently between his coughs and sniffles. He had stopped shivering all together, a sure sign of hypothermia, and Alina had to coax every step out of him. She knew she had to get him warmed up before his condition became critical.

They walked down the icy road, and Alina scanned the small collection of buildings, looking for the motel. At last she spotted it: a flat, brown colored building with doors to the rooms on the outside. A new wave of panic attacked her. What was she going to do with Jon after the motel? She couldn’t afford to lose any more time, but she didn’t think she could leave Jon on his own either. Not when he was so weak and ill.

She pushed the thought away, urged Jon along. He paused, his nostrils, abused from the cold and the constant rubbing, twitched vengefully.

“Uh-hg’tTXtuh” Even his sneezes sounded weak now. He groaned and sniffed, but he kept moving, and at last they arrived at the front door of the motel.

“Hello” Alina said gruffly to the attendant as she walked Jon down the little lobby. “We’d like a room, please.” Jon shivered as the warmth of the lobby hit him: that was a good sign, at least.

The attendant looked confused. “Almost mornin’ you know,” he said, stroking his beard slowly, oblivious to Alina’s distress and Jon’s nearly comatose state. “One night’s pay won’t do ya much good at this hour”

“I’ll pay for two nights then,” Alina snarled. She slammed some cash from her wallet onto the counter. The attendant smiled. He pulled out a ring of keys from a drawer.

“One bed or two?” he asked. Alina felt Jon stiffen against her suddenly, his breath hitched; she felt it warm on her neck.

“Ehh-HA’TCHGuh!” he sneezed, too tired this time to turn away, accidentally spraying Alina's neck and shoulder. The force of the sneeze nearly caused him to swoon all over again. Alina caught him and shifted more of his weight onto her.

“Two” she said, grimly.

(TBC) :P

aww poor Jon, don't torture him too much!! (I'm a LIAR!! ;))

I'm getting greedier and greedier...can't wait to read more! :)

What a particular story! I like this plot very much, and the cold/sickness part is amazing! :lmfao:

I'm with you and waiting for more! :)

OH yes. Torture Jon more. :( I definite love this.

I'm also TOTALLY flailing about your comment - I am so SO glad you got inspired to write and post. :P You have no idea.

Thank you all so much for your comments:

Cerulean flower: I'm so glad your enjoying it

Missylovessneezes: Don't worry, there's more to come! (I'm so mean)

LovelyLinda: I know, I feel bad for him too, almost...

blackrose: awww, you guys :blushes happily:

countless: thanks for sticking with me. I'll explain more in upcoming chapters

Silent Sophie: Thank you! I'm enjoying Jon's cold also! (probably a little too much)

ralala: Mmm, me too! So jealous of Alina...

snzyn: More is here! Thanks! :D

Weirdogirl: I'm sure he'd appreciate it!

starpollen: Thank you so much!! I'm having so much fun with this, so glad I joined! :D :D

onlyhim: Hope you enjoy the next chapter too!

Thank you thank you! :snuggles everyone:

Here we go, On to 6!

Part Six

Their motel room was quaint and comfortable, with wood paneling, warm lighting, and two twin beds covered in leaf-patterned comforters. Alina did not stop long to look around. She grabbed the comforter off of the first bed and lead Jon, who was in the midst of another coughing fit, to the room’s tiny bathroom.

Sitting him on the edge of the tub so that he was leaning partially against the wall, Alina started hot water running in the tub. Gently, Alina pulled off Jon’s hat and gloves as he continued to cough. She began to lift up his sweatshirt, but he tensed and looked up at her hazily.

*cough cough*… Alina?” he asked. “Whd ‘r you doing? *cough*” The severity of his condition was causing him to slur his words, so that he sounded a bit drunk. Patience, Alina told herself.

“These clothes are wet. I’m taking them off so you can warm up” she said softly.

“Oh…” Jon seemed to concede; he closed his eyes and groaned in between his chesty coughs as Alina pulled the sweatshirt, pullover, and the black t-shirt he had on underneath, up over his head. Jon, now bare-chested, began to shiver again. He leaned back against the bathroom wall, trying to clear his throat.

Staring at Jon’s naked upper torso, Alina shivered a bit as well. Jon was more muscular that she had previously given him credit for: lean curves of muscle contracted in his shoulders and back as he bent to rest his arms in his lap.

She watched him, as if in a daze, tip his head up slightly, pause, and suddenly clamp his hand under his nose to catch a sneeze. “GT’TCHuhh!

“Bless you” The sneeze snapped Alina’s attention back on track immediately, ”Here” She wrapped the comforter around Jon’s shivering frame, making sure not to accidentally dip it in the tub. He sniffed and held the comforter tightly around him. Alina bent down and took off his shoes and socks, both of which were soaking wet. Finally she reached back up to undo Jon’s belt. Despite his condition, Jon was cognizant enough to jump back a bit.

“I dond’t thingk thatdt’s really ndessessary!” He exclaimed, taken aback.

“Jon,” Alina said, “you’re hypothermic, and these wet jeans aren’t doing anything to help you right now”

“Alina, Ih’mb finde. I dond’t-…HA’GTCHuh!” He sneezed into his hand again and sniffed, tugging the comforter up higher so that it covered his ears and chin. Alina sighed.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a person less fine” she said, reaching again for the belt. “The sooner you get these pants off, the sooner you can lie down.” Another fit of coughing prevented Jon from putting up any further fight, and Alina was able to slide the pants off: (his boxers were dry enough to be left on.)

Jon’s legs, though slightly red from the cold, did not look to be in danger of frostbite. It was his feet that worried Alina: they were both a deep red, except for tips of his toes, which were an ominous pale white.

“Alright, come here” Alina tried not to show her anxiety as she helped Jon slowly dip his feet into the hot bath water. He winced as the water covered his raw feet, which quieted Alina’s tension somewhat. At least they weren’t completely numb.

Jon continued shake with leftover chills. His hair was damp with cold sweat, Alina noticed. Her eyes travelled to her bag, which she had tossed beside the tub. She got an idea.

“Hold on for one minute, okay?” she said. Jon managed a quiet “Mm” before breaking off with more coughs. Alina pulled from her bag her mug and a packet of chamomile tea: two more things she never traveled without. She ran some water in the sink until it was as hot as it could get, then she filled the mug and allowed the tea steep for a bit. After rooting through the bottom of her bag, she came up with a sugar packet, which she poured into the mug as well.

Beside her, Jon cleared his throat again. It sounded scratchy and painful. Alina wished for a general store open so that she could get him some real medicine, but there was no way this early in the morning. Oh well, she thought. This’ll have to do for now.

“Here. Drink this slowly.” she said, handing Jon the mug of tea. He breathed in the steam, and took a careful sip.

“Thangks” he said softly.

“No problem. Just relax.” Alina said soothingly. She grabbed a washcloth from the towel rack, and soaked it in the bath water. Leaning into the tub, Alina took Jon’s feet, one by one, and rubbed them gently with the cloth. She could feel the muscles in Jon’s legs slowly relaxing; he groaned again, but it sounded calmer, relieved. That is, until…

“Hgt’KGTch! EH’GNTch! Uhh..HA’TCHugh! sniff…” Apparently the steam from the tea and hot water was affecting Jon’s nose. His sniffs sounded more broken up, at least. Alina pulled off some toilet paper from the roll and handed it to Jon. He put his mug between his knees and blew his nose vigorously; folding the sheets over and over between blows. “ungh…” he swallowed and massaged his throat.

“Bless you. How are you doing?” Alina asked. Jon coughed into his fist.

“I feel ligke bloody hell” he said, unable to keep his voice from cracking. “Mby ndose is blocked up, mby chesdt aches. I cand’t stop coughing…and…sneezing…EGT’CHUH!” He sneezed, and nearly spilled what was left of his tea. Alina reached up and placed her hand on Jon’s forehead. He was still slightly cool to the touch, but his brow was clammy with sweat. Alina was sure that it wouldn’t be long until he was sporting a fever.

“Okay, well I think you’re warmed up enough” she said. “Let’s get you to bed”

Alina helped Jon dry off and walked him to the bed without a comforter. She had run out of dry clothes, so she unzipped her coat, pulled off her own oversized hoodie, and tugged it over his head. He leaned into her as she did, and she trembled a bit his naked chest pressed against her own, which was now covered by only a tank top.

“You’re so warmb” he mumbled, almost to himself. Chills ran up and down Alina’s spine, but she contained herself, and gently pushed him away.“So is your bed” she made herself say.

Alina pulled the hoodie on the rest of the way, and spread the comforter over Jon as he climbed into the bed. As he settled, tucking his arms underneath his pillow, Alina removed his glasses and lightly brushed his hair away from his forehead.

“Thangks, Alina” He breathed, each breath becoming deeper and more even, despite his awful cold. Alina watched his chest slowly rise and fall, and found she just couldn’t tear her eyes away.

(TBC)

“Bless you” The sneeze snapped Alina’s attention back on track immediately, ”Here” She wrapped the comforter around Jon’s shivering frame, making sure not to accidentally dip it in the tub. He sniffed and held the comforter tightly around him. Alina bent down and took off his shoes and socks, both of which were soaking wet. Finally she reached back up to undo Jon’s belt. Despite his condition, Jon was cognizant enough to jump back a bit.

“I dond’t thingk thatdt’s really ndessessary!” He exclaimed, taken aback.

“Jon,” Alina said, “you’re hypothermic, and these wet jeans aren’t doing anything to help you right now”

“Alina, Ih’mb finde. I dond’t-…HA’GTCHuh!” He sneezed into his hand again and sniffed, tugging the comforter up higher so that it covered his ears and chin. Alina sighed.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a person less fine” she said, reaching again for the belt. “The sooner you get these pants off, the sooner you can lie down.” Another fit of coughing prevented Jon from putting up any further fight, and Alina was able to slide the pants off: (his boxers were dry enough to be left on.)

This is by far my favorite part of this post! It's so sweet and I got really excited until your note about his boxers being dry. ^^ Naughty Alina taking advantage of poor, sick Jon. Just kidding. I loved the subtle touches between them in this part. Please do continue soon. You've been so good about posts. I am very appreciative!

When you post a new chapter it's almost like a kids Christmas morning!

You can't wait to see the gifts you received and you can't keep yourself from being so excited! :D

I LOVE this story! :D thanks so much meepsy

Archived