Sneeze Fetish Forum

celebs on Twitter

ilovesneezing

Hey all, you know how you looonngg to see certain celebs sneeze? [well i do anyways]...

Now Twitter let's them update you on how they're doing, what they're up to...and how they're feeling.

I follow Ashley Greene [Alice Cullen, Twilight] and she's informed her followers she's sick at the moment.

GAAHH this makes me want to a) hug her! and B( catch a glimpse of her sneezing....impossible, but don't you love/hate how frustrating facebook and twitter can be!?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel your pain.

My favorite favorite favorite man Josh Groban tweeted last summer something about an empty Nasonex box on his nightstand. I almost died!!! :D As IF I needed ANOTHER reason to love him!!! :rolleyes:

Oh yes, Paula Abdul seems to get sick and tell about it on twitter a lot! Totally have those hidden in a deep folder in my phone =] So not fair that they tease us like that =/

oh god i know! i also follow ashley greene and i really just wanna frickin see her sneeze! totally true!

yay! fellow Ashley fan! It's making me check my twitter like 5times an hour, even though I KNOW she doesn't post MUCH...

I'm contemplating heading to the city she's making her new movie in....that MIGHT be OTT...no? :)

• 1 month later...

Man of my dreams Josh Groban just tweeted:

"My dog and I sneezed the same time and then just stared at each other. Sometimes we are an Adult Swim show."

Oh, to be a fly on the wall... :)

Peter Facinelli [also from twilight] tweeted he's 'nursing a cold' at the moment. I just about melted!

• 4 weeks later...

I know that this thread is rather oldish, but I was just on Twitter and saw Eliza Dushku's tweet:

"So, I've been cold/flu-ish since I got outta the ocean in SouBea.. Sorry my tweeting's been soggy! What goes on w/ y'all peoples?? "

Unfair! My God, I almost died. Eliza Dushku is sooo :D

I know that this thread is rather oldish, but I was just on Twitter and saw Eliza Dushku's tweet:

"So, I've been cold/flu-ish since I got outta the ocean in SouBea.. Sorry my tweeting's been soggy! What goes on w/ y'all peoples?? "

Unfair! My God, I almost died. Eliza Dushku is sooo :)

I saw that too!

haha this thread usually gets bumped if there are any sick celebs out there who tweet about it :blushing:

Brent Spiner tweeted recently that he's got a cold; no other details, unfortunately!

• 2 weeks later...

Today, Josh Groban tweeted this and I giggled internally.

"Ok seriously guys? Knock it off...every time someone in the world talks about me I sneeze. Enough. I already sneezed like twice today."

Sneezing twice in a day is not enough, Mr. Groban.

Today, Josh Groban tweeted this and I giggled internally.

"Ok seriously guys? Knock it off...every time someone in the world talks about me I sneeze. Enough. I already sneezed like twice today."

Ironically, we talked about him at lunch today :yes:

This makes me love life =] Straight from the beautiful Paula Abdul on her twitter account earlier today.... "Feeling a little under the weather today. Caught a cold, but no fears, I'll knock it out. xoP" Hopefully there'll be more tweets soon... maybe some sneeze mentioning ones =]

Definitely NOT!!!!!! (ESPECIALLY if we're talking about Josh Groban!) *sigh* :P

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting little tidbit of information from Paula Abdul on her twitter, "Supposedly it's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.  ???? Anyone ever tried? LOL! #random" I'm sure this will provoke some interesting sneezy conversations.

Rochelle Karidis (Fiancé of Backstreet Boy AJ McLean):

At home with a terrible cold... Missing my Monkey! I hope all the Japanese fans are enjoying @frillneck Have It All Tour! 5/16/10 11:28 AM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Peter Facinelli [carlisle, twilight] is "in bed nursing a cold at the moment"

*sigh*

Another from Peter:

Just worked a 16 1/2 hour day. Not sure if my cold is gone or if it just fell asleep a few hours ago.

Twitter for iPhone • 9/22/10 11:42 PM

Actress Parminder Nagra (Jessminder "Jess" in Bend It Like Beckham, Dr. Neela Rasgotra in ER):

Blue skys... It's gonna get hot hot hot today.. And I'm getting a cold cold cold... I'm fighting it though! http://plixi.com/p/47308161

Echofon • 9/26/10 12:39 PM

I like to go au natural but I'm going to have to take the blinkin Thera flu!! Ughhh

Echofon • 9/26/10 11:03 PM

Poor thing. :D

Not a celebrity but...

OMGLifeHacks Ever wanted to stop a sneeze you feel coming? Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth, and *poof* it's gone. #lifehacks

CoTweet • 10/2/10 8:08 PM

Just goes to show that expression is true, about how some people are so important that when they sneeze, people pay attention.

Three quotes from Tom Felton's twitter today:

"GOOD MORNING, i have a cold, poor me x"

"man flu man flu man flu"

"exaggerating of course...more like i left the air con on all night and now i'm suffering"

I wish he would post more!! :twisted:

Archived