Sneeze Fetish Forum

celebs on Twitter

ilovesneezing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's fiancée Rochelle Karidis:

rochelle_deanna @skulleeroz just sneezed on me!! Gross!!!

Twitter for iPhone • 5/14/11 10:11 PM

@skulleeroz is AJ's Twitter. lol

Hey, I didn't know this :(

EricMillegan Neither. I'm allergic to cats and scared of dogs. RT @1stBonesFan

@EricMillegan Stupid Question time...Cats or Dogs? :hug:

From Charlie Macdonnell

Charlie McDonnell:

'On a list of things to wake up with, a cold is definitely one of the least preferable. I seem to have woken up with a cold. Oh dear. *sniff*'

From Charlie Macdonnell

Charlie McDonnell:

'On a list of things to wake up with, a cold is definitely one of the least preferable. I seem to have woken up with a cold. Oh dear. *sniff*'

Gosh, I LOVE Charlie! I wish he'd finally sneeze in a video!

• 3 weeks later...

Have you seen this?

Josh Groban

I knew it!! I'm a sneeze machine. RT @Gothamist: It's The Worst Allergy Season Ever, Says Science http://t.co/oZsvymP

(26 days ago)

Eep, Charlie!! I would absolutely do anything to see him (or Alex Day!) sneeze in a video.

If you want to see Alex Day sneeze, he sneezes in these two videos.

- 15secs

- 4:10

Hope this makes you happy.

Tom Fletcher of the band McFly tweeted this today:

tommcfly: I think me and Dougie are just spreading this cold back and forth.

30 minutes ago

dyinggggg. :(

Stephen Fry:

stephenfry Just has a sneezing fit. Counted 32 sneezes. It's still going on. 35 now. Lawks.

Hoo boy. :drool: If my tweets weren't protected from non-following views I'd be all the fuck over him with 'bless you' in 35 languages or something.

• 1 month later...

Well it FINALLY happened;after waitin' since February 22nd,2010 for somethin' to happen,my main man Jesse Spencer said this on his Twitter account about 10 hours ago(mind you he tweeted a few days ago about how surfin' at Newport was like"paddling in sewage"and this was the continuation of it if you will):

"Officially sick from the rivermouth at Newport.Nothing Fiji won't fix!20 foot faces?Don't think so."

Then a little bit later on about 3 hours later he tweeted again and corrected himself on what he had said before:

"Correction.I'm not sick from dirty water.It's a cold virus.I'd make a horrible doctor.How embarrassment"

Now of course after I read that my first initial thought was"Gah!WHY must he tease me like this?!"and ever since then I've been thinkin' a bit about how miserable he must be feelin' and wonderin' how stuffed up he is and whether or not he's been sneezin' a ton and if he is wishin' I could be there to be see 'em and help take care of him...You guys know how it goes with thoughts like that,right?

*Jen Spencer

• 2 weeks later...

Uuuuuh lol

Jonah Hill

I just saw a man sneeze into his hand and wipe has hand off in his hair. This is not okay.

• 1 month later...

Well I don't know if you'd consider this guy a celebrity unless you're a die hard Howard Stern fan, but I just noticed a tweet from JD Harmyer that says:

Went to Church with the family today. Someone sneezed. No one said "Bless You"......interesting.
  • 3 weeks later...

Kelly Osbourne today tweeted these, one after the other:

i have the worst allergies today i cant take it!!! if i sneeze one more time...

sneezing so much im losing my voice. i need my voice this weekend cant film the live emmys shows 4 E! w/ a voice like a phone sex operator!

https://twitter.com/#!/MissKellyO

Via Nick Lachey:

NickSLachey I have a good, old fashioned, cold. Anyone got any good home remedies? I can't afford to get sick. Big week with the @singoff premiere!!

UberSocial for BlackBerry • 9/17/11 5:44 PM

I'll be paying close attention to his tweets for the next few days...

Toby Turner AKA Tobuscus from youtube tweeted this yesterday:

HIGHLANDER ON NETFLIX AT 5 PST!! sign up at http://Netflix.com/Tobuscus and I'll hug your cat even though I'm allergic.

And back in june, Frankie Galasso (was a member of a short lived boy band named "dream street" if anyone remembers them..jesse mccartney was in that boy band too ^_^) anyway, frankie tweeted this:

I've sneezed more in the past 3 hours than most people do in a lifetime

*melts*

KourtneyKardash:

Its such a horrible feeling when u have to sneeze and u just can't make it happen. My random thought before I'm off to bed. Nighty night!

• 9 months later...

James Phelps tweeted this earlier today:

Is anyone else's hay fever really bad this week? #achooooooooo

I've seen a video of his brother oliver sneezing...now all we need is james :P

• 6 months later...

I drool!

Josh Radnor, who plays Ted on How I met your mother, wrote:

If "Morning Sneezing" was an Olympic sport I'd be an American hero.

I call on evidence!

UK business guru and House of Lords member Alan Sugar tweeted on 06th January "Got a virus seems floating around Florida, keep sneezing nasal passage running nose, tickle in throat had for 3 days. Any ideas?

UK actress and TV presenter Angela Griffin ( Coronation Street, Holby City, Waterloo Road etc) tweeted on 7th Jan "Love Sneezing"

Former Hollyoaks actor Ashley Margolis (played Ricky) tweeted last week " Hot chicken fajitas tonight... Pretty damn spicy! I keep sneezing.. My cat thinks i'm mental..

Former Dempsey and Makepeace, Eastenders actress Glynis Barber was having mentioned having an "Eyebrow facelift" the other day, someone tweeted her asking if it hurts and she replied "a little but not much. Makes me sneeze"! :D

Those first two i should have written here when i first read them a few weeks ago, but luckily they weren't hard to find.

Archived