Sneeze Fetish Forum

celebs on Twitter

ilovesneezing

From Sara Watkins, former violin player/vocalist for the bluegrass trio Nickel Creek:

My cold is waning, spirits are lifted, Madcap coffee in Grand Rapids sent us off the right way. Tonight, hello toCleveland, then ann arbor!

Echofon • 10/6/10 12:05 PM

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Thomas, solo artist and lead singer of Matchbox Twenty:

ThisIsRobThomas feeling a cold coming on. using my jedi mind tricks to make it go away. "there's no cold here" "you feel fine"

web • 10/13/10 10:04 AM

--------

Here's hoping he'll tweet more about it. :drool:

Another tweet of interest from my favorite guy (just posted a few minutes ago):

@joshgroban - Whats this? Head cold developing right before I need to sing? Teddy the hot toddy says "BY THE POWER OF THE GREAT HIGHLANDS, BE GONE!!!"

Hoping it's just the start of something fun for me... :rolleyes:

Pete Wentz; stop it.

Stop taunting me.

"will i bring this head cold to europe with me or not. well find out when i wake up/"

;dfkljs;dfkls;fkj;fljsd;flkjasl;fjs;

BLAAA. Now I REALLY want to go to the Black Cards concerts in Europe. o3o

Not only would I get to meet him afterwards, but he'd have a cold.

hoopblaa D:

Anyone watch Jimmy Fallon?? He’s such a cutie:) On Oct 25th he tweeted something along the lines of “I'm sick so wouldve given you a cold” to somebody… And on Tuesday night he was coughing a lot and he used a Kleenex at one point during his show:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ashley Greene [twilight] is sick at the moment. Though I ADORE her and hope she feels better soon I'd give ANYTHING to see her sneeze. Just once? Surely I'm not asking too much LOL

My fave man, Josh Groban, is sick again...no sneezes, but I STILL remain hopeful...

This was from a few days ago:

Spending the day indoors, watching football, fighting this 24 hour flu I seem to have picked up on the flight. STRONG LIKE BULL!!

[12:32 PM Nov 28th via web]

Then, today, as he was about to head off to his soundcheck for the Rockefeller Christmas tree lighting:

About to attempt a rainy soundcheck, deck my face with drops of water, fa la la la laaaa la cough cough cough!

[about 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone]

He's SO adorable... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From Duncan Roy, he is a movie producer/director and was on Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew in 2009.

duncaninla Even though I have a nasty cold....again....it's better than cancer. Trying to rid the hate in my heart.

from Meatpacking District, New York

Echofon • 1/18/11 5:39 PM

• 3 weeks later...

Sneezing while heelying is a freakin rush ~ toby turner

................... this is torture!

edited to add:

I think I just lost my voice from sneezing too much. What a lame way to lose a freakin voice. Somebody bless my face, stat! ~toby turner

:twisted: i wanna feel angry, but his cuteness... it.. compels me!!!

Oh Gosh, what are you doing with your audience, Toby????

told ya it was a huge topic for him. I freakin love it!!

• 2 weeks later...

My fave guy (Josh Groban) is sick yet AGAIN (he seems to be quite susceptible to a lot of bugs...lucky me). He just tweeted this a few hours ago:

Off to NYC to fight cold/celebrate birthday with @Cgroban! Hopefully I'll be off meds by Sunday so I can drink the party punch!

[about 5 hours ago via web]

Sigh...so adorable... :D

claudia winkleman twittered that she had the flu

i think it was around december time

Claudia winkleman one of her tweets:

I just sneezed 14 times in a row.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Beth Chapman from Dog the Bounty Hunter today:

Feeling the symptoms of a cold but up to work out maybe it will go away

Twitter for iPhone • 2/28/11 10:32 AM

Defiantly got a cold

Twitter for iPhone • 2/28/11 9:45 PM

From comedian Dane Cook:

I don't get sick. The flu just wants to hang out with me because I'm bad ass & winning. about 2 hours ago via web

From actor Erik Palladino:

Just did wardrobe fitting for an episode of Castle. I sure hope I didn't get anyone sick. This cold makes me sad.

Twitter for iPhone • 3/11/11 5:20 PM

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 2 weeks later...

Kelly Osbourne

MissKellyO: is anyone else in the LA area suffering from bad allergies? i cant stop sneezing its driving my potty!!!!

MissKellyO: hahahaha sorry "driving me potty' is english slang it's like saying "driving me nuts"

From songwriter Andrew Fromm:

I hate that feeling when u know your body is fighting something. Cold or allergies. Not sure. :)

Twitter for Android • 3/14/11 6:33 PM

• 2 weeks later...

Jenny McCarthy just tweeted: "I caught a cold. A choo". And then "Thx! Xxoo" in response to someone saying bless you.

Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's fiancée Rochelle Karidis:

rochelle_deanna OMC!!! I hate being sick! I have to get rid of this cold #miserable

Twitter for iPhone • 3/24/11 11:23 AM

Actress Parminder Nagra:

Parmindernagra Pulled my juicer out from the depths of my cupboard for some lively fresh juice ( apple, carrot &orange) hopefully help with my stupid cold!

Twitter for iPhone • 3/31/11 5:05 PM

Chris Jericho (former WWE wrestler and currently on Dancing with the Stars) tweeted:

"Just sneezed whilst lying on my back in bed and gave myself a saliva shower..."

Mmm...I got a big ol' crush on Jericho, and then goes and posts this!! I'm in heaven!

• 1 month later...

Jessica Alba twittered yesterday that she sneezed 20 times in a row because of allergies. So unfair. Sooooooo unfair

Archived