Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Celebrity,

Feta Sneeze

I got this idea after writing a letter and fully intending to send it off before I changed my mind. Who would you write to and what would you say? I found that I had some very important things to say.

Dear Jim Carey,

Stop it with the dramatic roles. That's not you. I love your humor and I don't know anyone else that can mimic it. No one could ever take your crazy wacky fly off the handle comedy, and you shouldn't throw it away. Please be funny again!!

~Signed: A fan who's waiting for your next hilarious movie.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote one once to Robert Sean Leonard- it was far too long though. Not novel length- but... Anyway... I never sent it.

But... I thought of one that I've always secretly wanted to send to Kenau Reeves.

Kenau,

I thought that it was the blonde, busty, leggy women that didn't have to know how to act. They could merely say lines in monotone and it would be fine. You have shown me that that gender stereo-type is false.

But... that is bad. I'd Rather send this

Dear Michael Morrisey,

How do you manage to be all "geeky" and Broadway and sweater-vest wearing and adorable and have SMOKIN' abs at the same time.

*Swoons*

A fan who is currently "hot for teacher"

:lol: *hides*

Dear Catherine Zeta-Jones,

You are the hottest woman I've ever seen. Please let me take you out to lunch so that I can listen to you talk for hours.

Love,

Me

You are the hottest woman I've ever seen. Please let me take you out to lunch so that I can listen to you talk for hours.

Love,

Me

I'll sign this, too. Catherine Zeta-Jones is.... :lol:

Dear Hoshino Hidehiko -

You're a voice of refreshing reason in a band full of madness. You save my life a little with every song you compose. Thank you for that.

Eagerily awaiting Voo Doo,

Lin

Dear Shigeru Miyamoto,

If you could read this, which you may or may not be able to since you're Japanese, I love The Legend of Zelda! Keep making the games good! And don't forget about Mario, even though you won't! Um, bye!

I got this idea after writing a letter and fully intending to send it off before I changed my mind. Who would you write to and what would you say? I found that I had some very important things to say.

Dear Jim Carey,

Stop it with the dramatic roles. That's not you. I love your humor and I don't know anyone else that can mimic it. No one could ever take your crazy wacky fly off the handle comedy, and you shouldn't throw it away. Please be funny again!!

Jim Carrey is a gifted dramatic actor as well as a fantastic comedian! He was so good in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! If all you're looking for is slapstick and goofiness, stick with Will Ferrell :o

Dear Jim Carey,

Jim Carrey is a gifted dramatic actor as well as a fantastic comedian! He was so good in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! If all you're looking for is slapstick and goofiness, stick with Will Ferrell :D

He never did slapstick, and I never said I was looking for slapstick. I liked The Mask and Bruce Almighty. He's so out there, and I miss those roles because no one else does that kind of stuff. I never said he wasn't good at the roles, it just doesn't seem like him. I'm sorry if I'm starting topics that offend you Lynne, that was not my intent.

I'm not offended, just defending one of my favorite actors :) Debate is good for you.

Sorry, I just have never been able to warm up to Will Ferrell. The previews alone are enough to turn me off most of his films.

Love,

Me

I'll sign this, too. Catherine Zeta-Jones is.... :)

I'd sign on to this letter as well!

Will Ferrell was great in Stranger Than Fiction. That was a not-so-funny role for him, I think. I loved it!

Me too Nicole! Actually, it reminds me a lot of The Truman Show...which stars Jim Carey. I loved both of those movies.

Oooooo... I LOVED "Stranger than Fiction", and I'm really not a Will Farrell fan in general. I watched it because the premise looked promising and because I *Adore* Emma Thompson. I'm SO glad that I did.

Can I contribute a letter to the writers of a show? They aren't celebrities, but...

Dear "House" writers,

Firstly, overall I still adore your series. However, I am getting a bit frustrated. It seems like before all the publicity you wrote more for the characters and the storylines and it was Brilliant the way that there were multiple threads between the patient of the week, the life/lives of one or more of the doctors at the hospital, and generally the clinic people fit in too. There was a beautiful balance between the medical aspect but giving us little bits of the "behind the scenes".

Now it feels more like you often write for what you think that the fans want to see. Which actor(s), actress(es) are the "It" people, seeming to bait between different fandom "ships", and sometimes too much on the backstory and not enough on the medical mystery.

I *Know* that you can write brilliantly. I've seen examples even in this season. I'm sure that it is much easier said than done, but I just want to encourage you to follow the *Story* that you want to tell and paying attention to character development and try to ignore the crowd.

Thank you

A fan

Dear Renee Zellweger,

as you know, I've had a crush on you ever since Bridget Jones, and would very much like to get to know you. I propose a romantic evening or Mini Golf and go-cart racing, followed by an intimate dinner of the finest orange chicken and pineapple shrimp from Pick-Up Stix. I would personally inspect each shrimp to make sure it was properly beheaded, then serve it to you with a pair of ivory chopsticks which I flew to Zimbabwe and poached myself. After the meal I would sit and gaze lovingly into your eyes while we discuss your latest Botox injection, or where you would like your next implant over a bowl of almond jello. When you grew tired of the idle chatter, I'd whisk you back to your house in the hills, since it is probably much nicer than mine, where we then proceed to knock boots like crazed hyenas.

But only if you're not doing anything else that night.

Damn.

Dear Shaun White,

You are awesome and I love you. Congrats on winning gold both times, all of your runs were amazing and you definitely deserve it. You have inspired me for the past four years, you are so sweet and fun loving and pretty hot too :D I hope to meet you someday and give you a hug andmaybe marry you, and then you can teach me how to snowboard.

Love me.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not offended, just defending one of my favorite actors :D Debate is good for you.

Sorry, I just have never been able to warm up to Will Ferrell. The previews alone are enough to turn me off most of his films.

I was never able to warm up to Jim Carey's comedic roles in anything after the sketch comedy show in Living Color in the 90's. He was great in that though.

Can I write one to a girl who isn't a celebrity, but was recently in the news?

Dear Constance McMillen,

I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself, and I'm with you all the way. Not all of the human race are ignorant of your rights. I wish you luck in the future, and I hope you and your girlfriend went on a nice dinner-date anyway.

Sincerely,

Me

Will Ferrell was great in Stranger Than Fiction. That was a not-so-funny role for him, I think. I loved it!

I couldn't agree with this more. I really did enjoy that and Elf. That's about it though. Everything else he did was not so good. :) Well that's my humble opinion anyway.

Dear Victor Young and Helen Hill,

Although you were both gone before my time I would love to travel back in time to learn about your schooling and life in Warsaw. Let me know so I can start work in the time machine.

Thanks,

Your cousin.

• 1 year later...

Dear Paul McCartney,

Reply to me on YouTube!!! Why are you so mean to millionthbeatle and me? You never respond to us. We just want you to be our manager! I LOVED watching you making mashed potatoes for twenty minutes. Now I can say that Paul McCartney taught me how to make mashed potatoes! Do you know Tom Hiddlestone? It would be cool if you did. Why does Dhanni look so much like George? Is there a conspiracy theory somewhere in that? Huh? Huh? How did you feel about the Paul is Dead conspiracy theory? I learned about it last year. Or...wait! WAS that just a theory? Are a zombie?! A clone?! NOOOOO!!! NOT PAUL MCCARTNEY!!! NOOOOOO!!!

Have a nice day sir,

Rowan; A happy hermit of the band room stairs

Dear Jeff Hardy,

I love your creativity and your athletic abilities. I also think you are super good looking. I love that you do, where and say what you want when you want. It's an inspiration.

Now, stop being such a dink and lay off the drugs/alcohol already. You have a child, for crying out loud!!

That said ... let's do lunch and chat.

Love,

JO

Dear Kevin Zegers,

How on Earth did I not even know who you were until a few short weeks ago? Gosh, I mean, you've been acting since you were like 6, and you've been a model for a long time, too. I can't believe you flew underneath my Hot Actor Obsession radar for so long!! :P And now that I've been indulging in youtube interview videos, and trying to piece together some of your movies and watch them, damn, you are fine!! And you are funny, and you can act. And now that I've started following you on Twitter, you make me laugh!! And I think most people know how sexy I find someone who can make me laugh. :blushing:

I wish I could meet you in person some day. You not only seem like a hot and wonderful actor, but also a really cool guy to hang out with. Move over Zac, there's a new hot boy in town, and his name is Kevin.

Love,

Me

P.S.- I'm kidding Zac, I still love you, too. In fact, you two could be brothers, you are both so damn sexy and have similar features!

Dear Sera Gamble,

I love the way you've taken Supernatural this season, don't get me wrong. But, damn, could we focus a little on Dean once in a while? The entire season was SAM!SAM!SAM! and I love Sam as much as Dean...but I could use a little DEAN!DEAN!DEAN! every now and again. Dean has been through hell this season too! (figuratively)

Sometimes I think you'd be better off back as a writer for the show. This is only your second tv show.

Irritatingly yours,

Me

Dear Jared, Jensen and Misha,

I'm ready to meet you. Your personalities are wonderful, and the fact you're all gorgeous does not hurt anything. See you in a few weeks, guys.

Love,

Me.

Dear Stephen King,

Will your brain marry me? If not, then please never stop writing. Actually, please don't ever stop existing. If you do, I believe I must find one of those magic doors and get into another universe where you're still alive and writing. And I think those doors are pretty hard to find.

Thankee-sai for all the stories you've given. It's probably stupid to call them wonderful, considering the nature of most of them, but... they are wonderful.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love,

Constant Reader since the age of 9.

Archived