Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Celebrity,

Feta Sneeze

Dear Mr. Trump,

Can you NOT cause so much craziness in our country between the Republican and Democratic parties and just...everyone? Can you please get common sense and actually help us out as our president instead of doing so much crazy stuff?

Sincerely,

Annoyed American

P.S. Please quit using Twitter constantly, or else there will eventually be a YHUGE disaster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Dear Jeanne,

Happy 54th birthday! :heart: 

Love,
the idiot with the eyeroll-worthy crush. :rolleyes: 

Dear Precious Papa Bear, 

Seeing your toothy smile always makes my day. :wub: You adorable, lovable goofball. 

Hoping to meet you again, 

A huge fan 

• 5 weeks later...

Dear whoever is in charge of making the Death Note Netflix movie even though filming and stuff is almost definitely over,

Please do not completely screw it up like it looks like you're going to. I hope someone has actually seen the anime or read the manga. It looks like the actual character of my love L is not going to actually be L. Please prove me wrong. Please just do a good job and also please make that dramatic potato chip scene even more dramatic because honestly there are a lot of fans who will forgive a lot if you do that, myself included. Also don't make Ryuk look really weird. Stick with the mysterious, creepy Ryuk from the second trailer. Light had better be actually Light also by the way. And again, please just make sure that L is well done. Please. If you do a good job, this could be amazing. I doubt that you will though.

-A concerned Death Note fan (shocking, of course, because my profile pic, location, and signature mean I'm totally not interested in it)

On 6/10/2017 at 7:04 AM, Spoo said:

Dear Precious Papa Bear, 

Seeing your toothy smile always makes my day. :wub: You adorable, lovable goofball. 

Hoping to meet you again, 

A huge fan 

Supergirl John Jones?

Archived