Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Celebrity,

Feta Sneeze

Dear Stephen King,

I was totally going to write you a letter, but a cat stole all my words and wrote them first. How did that cat get inside my head, Mr. King? Do you know?

Sincerely,

Constant Reader since the age of 8. B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Mr Laurie,

There's a little bar in the city of Eindhoven where the REAL cool people come to sit on stage and play some good old blues. The bar is cozy, the drinks are good, the location is perfect (almost on top of the train station) and the crowd is always enthusiastic, but never rowdy. My father, my sisters and I would be grateful forever if once you were to grace this place called Meneer Frits with your charming presence and dirty intonation. So would the entire population of Eindhoven, I'm sure.

Also: if you do requests, could you please play 'Too Long, Johnny'?

Thanks ever so much, sir, for the music and the humour and the charm. Ever since I saw you for the first time in 'A Bit Of Fry And Laurie', some sixteen years ago I think, I knew you had it in you to combine these three in the perfect way.

Love and kind regards,

M.R.G.

P.S. TOO LONG, JOHNNY! :baaa:

Dear Marlee Matlin,

In my professional opinion (read: someone who watched this season's finale as her first Celebrity Aprentice show), you should have won the competition. You did excellently.

And, you're pretty.

Sincerely,

Just Older

• 11 months later...

Dear Mr King,

I love you. That is all. :heart:

/Me

Dear Julianne Moore,

Holy shit, you can act!! I didn't know that until now. Wow.

Sincerely,

Not impressed until now.

Dear Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Amanda Abbington,

Thank you all for inspiring me to get back into acting. It has been one of the best choices I've made in a while.

Sincerely,

That's not me outside of your window. :bleh:

• 8 months later...

Dear Adam Levine,

What the Hell happened to you?!

I'm not usually that laconic, but I think that says it all, frankly (to clarify, I'm a Maroon 5 fan who...disapproves...of the current direction of his music career).

• 4 months later...

Dear Joseph Gordon-Levitt,

I honestly can not take it anymore.

I know you are busy with the new film "Don Jon" but your wife is waiting here for you.

I know you love me and you will bring your gorgeous butt, heart melting smile, cute puppy eyes back here soon, but I truly miss you.

In the mean time I'll just be watching all of your movies again and again and sigh with awww and nnnnfffffg at your unbelivable hotness.

With love...and love....and love...... wubsmiley.gif

yeah..I should really get a life..I know <_<

damn! who cares?! fuck me Joseph! and then marry me! and then fuck me again!

ahem.

byeee whistle.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Mr. Bowie,

from the beginning of this year you've been ruining my life both actively and passively, and cost me lots of nerves, nails, tears, night sleep and both of my ovaries.

Now that I am completely destroyed, will you just be kind and accept Bryan Fuller's offer? So I can sort of drool over your soothing speaking voice and your lovely eyes a bit more? Please? Pretty please?

Oh, and send my regards to your wife and kids. And oh for the second time: new album is awesome.

Sincerely,

I've been quite nuts even before you've started this madness.

Dear Bryan Fuller,

I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear River Phoenix,

I'm sad you died before you could really start living. It's not fair.

Sincerely

a forever mourning hedgehog

Dear Malcom McDowell,

It's 1 AM, mate. You just can't murder the old lady with a giant penis statue at this hour, I'm supposed to sleep!

*bursts out laughing for the millionth time this night*

I'm sorry... I... I probably missed that Alex used the dick as a weapon while killing that woman while I was reading the book.

Oh and... From all the songs in the world you just had to chose "Singing in the Rain"?

Sincerely,

I'm just too young and immature for this kind of entertainment.

• 1 month later...
I got this idea after writing a letter and fully intending to send it off before I changed my mind. Who would you write to and what would you say? I found that I had some very important things to say.

Dear Jim Carey,

Stop it with the dramatic roles. That's not you. I love your humor and I don't know anyone else that can mimic it. No one could ever take your crazy wacky fly off the handle comedy, and you shouldn't throw it away. Please be funny again!!

~Signed: A fan who's waiting for your next hilarious movie.

Jim Carrey is a gifted dramatic actor as well as a fantastic comedian! He was so good in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! If all you're looking for is slapstick and goofiness, stick with Will Ferrell wink.png

Will Ferrell is hilarious!! :D I've never disliked a movie I've seen him in!

Anyhoo, I guess I'll write mine now...

Dear Sir Anthony Hopkins,

Despite the fact that you are significantly older than me, I can't help but feel helplessly attracted to your voice.

~Fan of yours, but nobody knows it blushsmiley.gif

Dear Stephen King,

Will your brain marry me? If not, then please never stop writing. Actually, please don't ever stop existing. If you do, I believe I must find one of those magic doors and get into another universe where you're still alive and writing. And I think those doors are pretty hard to find.

Thankee-sai for all the stories you've given. It's probably stupid to call them wonderful, considering the nature of most of them, but... they are wonderful.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Love,

Constant Reader since the age of 9.

Stephen King is amaaazing - I like The Tommyknockers the best so far. Do you have a favorite?

I got this idea after writing a letter and fully intending to send it off before I changed my mind. Who would you write to and what would you say? I found that I had some very important things to say.

Dear Jim Carey,

Stop it with the dramatic roles. That's not you. I love your humor and I don't know anyone else that can mimic it. No one could ever take your crazy wacky fly off the handle comedy, and you shouldn't throw it away. Please be funny again!!

~Signed: A fan who's waiting for your next hilarious movie.

Jim Carrey is a gifted dramatic actor as well as a fantastic comedian! He was so good in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! If all you're looking for is slapstick and goofiness, stick with Will Ferrell wink.png

Will Ferrell is hilarious!! biggrin.png I've never disliked a movie I've seen him in!

Anyhoo, I guess I'll write mine now...

Dear Sir Anthony Hopkins,

Despite the fact that you are significantly older than me, I can't help but feel helplessly attracted to your voice.

~Fan of yours, but nobody knows it blushsmiley.gif

I have no idea why that says Will Ferrell. I meant to write Jim Carrey... O.o Bahh! I like them both anyways :)

Dear Leona Lewis,

I am in love with your voice. Badly.

Sincerely,

Moi.

Stephen King is amaaazing - I like The Tommyknockers the best so far. Do you have a favorite?

Ooooh, hard to say... IT is one of my favourites... as are The Green Miles, Dolores Claiborne, Gerald's Game and 11/22/63 and... yeah. :lol:

Yes, dear Joseph, still me. Still haven't got over you.

As matter of fact, it has gotten WORSE, if possible. I live with my boyfriend but have 5 framed posterswubsmiley.gif of you hung up on the wall of the bedroom.

Something must be wrong with me.

Ok must go now. I have ridiculized myself enough.

blinksmiley.gif:bag:

Ooooh, hard to say... IT is one of my favourites... as are The Green Miles, Dolores Claiborne, Gerald's Game and 11/22/63 and... yeah.

IT is my number one, too. It just has incredible warmth and there's that amazing quote on growing up which has earned me an A when I used it at one of my Croatian classes during The Little Prince discussion. :lol: And the part when Beverly met "Mrs Kersh" scared the shit out of my at the time ten year old brain. That was the moment I fell in love with the guy.

Aaaaanddd I've gone totally off-topic as usual. We need the Stephen King appreciation thread.

• 3 years later...

Dear Betty White,

You are the most adorable, inappropriately hilarious, and badass little old lady in the entire history of mankind, and I just want to hug you. :heart: 

Lots of love,
Chanel

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Grant Gustin

You are Very Pretty Can we take a selfie and can i have a hug?

Love Me

18 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Dear Melania,

take the kids and RUN!!

Love,
Me

TRUE

Dear Colin Morgan,

You have the cutest most heart warming smile I have ever seen. I've been obsessed with you for like five months now and I can't get over it. Your blue eyes and your black hair and your hot af Irish accent is too much for me. :wub: Please come visit Canada so I can see you in person. Also, bring Bradley James along so I can see him too.

Love, 

me

On 2/3/2017 at 2:42 PM, Melody said:

Dear Colin Morgan,

You have the cutest most heart warming smile I have ever seen. I've been obsessed with you for like five months now and I can't get over it. Your blue eyes and your black hair and your hot af Irish accent is too much for me. :wub: Please come visit Canada so I can see you in person. Also, bring Bradley James along so I can see him too.

Love, 

me

SECONDING ALL THE THE THINGS AND BRING EVERYONE WHY DONTCHA 

Dear Cast of Merlin

YALL ARE THE GIFT THAT NEVER STOPS GIVIN

Dear Charlie Hunnam, 

You're just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You made Sons of Anarchy my favorite show. While you look good no matter what your hair looks like, I LOVE you with long hair. You make 36 look quite delectable! 

One of my best friends lives in L.A. and sees you at his gym. I am so jealous of him! 

Love,

YourGirl

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Steven Moffat,

WHAT DID YOU DO TO DOCTOR WHO?! NO. WHY. You were doing fine in seasons 5 and 6, but after that what happened? And all around, WHY SO MANY PLOT HOLES. I'm glad you're leaving, but honestly, you DID have some pretty good episodes early on. Did. Early. But I still really loved them (even though a few had gaping plot holes).

P.S. Can we have the young Doctors back?... Or at least a better actor. I'M SORRY THAT'S HARSH.

Sincerely,

Cerulean who is not really a fan of seasons 7+ of Doctor Who

Archived