Sneeze Fetish Forum

Never back down - (31 Parts)

everest

I'm loving this! The cold, the pushing through the pain, the brotherly dynamic.... not to mention the delicious writing style and alternating POV. Fantastic! :3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm loving this! The cold, the pushing through the pain, the brotherly dynamic.... not to mention the delicious writing style and alternating POV. Fantastic! :3

You covered all the main points :D This story is so good...I didn't even notice the lack of sneezes xD I'm really enjoying it, I would love to read more!

This really is a great story! I'm loving these characters and their dynamics! :lol:

I'm definitely with people who's waiting for more! :D

Oh I agree with Moo, I LOVE the pushing.

One thing that caught my eye . . . six miles and then weight lifting? ^_^

I would die. XD

Oh I agree with Moo, I LOVE the pushing.

One thing that caught my eye . . . six miles and then weight lifting? ^_^

I would die. XD

Six miles definetly isn't something I would try either. David is extremly dedicated (and physicaly fit) though, and he is used to it. I don't think I mentioned this before, (and I'm smacking myself for not doing so) but this story so far takes place during the weekend. David doesn't run as much on weekdays, because of school. Of coarse, he still plays on his high school soccer team, (and is the captain) so he has practice. Yeah, If I ever had that much of a workout, I think I would die too. :jawdrop:

Ciuty80, Moo, Kiwifruit and Silent Sophie, I'm really glad you want to read more, because I have fun writing this.

And anyone else who replied and told me what you thought, thank you! I love reading all the replies.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, it has been a while. I am soooo sorry that I didn’t update sooner. I’ve been pretty busy, and, I… mostly just kind of forgot. :winkkiss: Sorry! Wow, I said I would have this part up by the end of the weekend, and that was, what, two weeks ago! Again, Sorry! Anyway…

Part five!

Jayden’s POV

David smiled. Thank god. I knew it was stupid to bring him outside in the freezing weather, and then let him kick a soccer ball with me. But kid had seemed so upset, and this was the best way I knew how to cheer him up. David was always happiest playing soccer.

I saw him shiver, and I knew we’d have to go inside soon. But I was enjoying this to, just kicking the ball back and forth.

“hu’ishuh! Tshuh!” David sneezed, running his and under his nose with a sniffle.

“Bless you” I offered.

“Thank you” He said. Good. He was back to normal.

“Hu’ISH!” Well, except for the obvious. Kicking the soccer ball wasn’t helping his ankle, and the snow wasn’t helping his cold. I watched him sniffle and shiver again, and I felt bad about bringing him out here. ‘But he’s in a good mood now’ I told myself.

We continued to kick the ball around for a few minutes, until David doubled over with another set of sneezes. They were beginning to sound wetter than before, and I decided it was time to go inside.

“That’s enough. I’m freezing. Let’s go in.”

David agreed, and followed me inside, muffling a few coughs into the sleeve of his sweatshirt. He was really starting to sound sick. How he’d make through practice, I had no idea.

David was still shivering after a good twenty minutes inside, so I decided to bring it up.

“Are you cold?” I asked, casually.

“Not really” Of course not.

“You know I can see you shivering, right?” I became a bit more direct.

“Can you?” David bit back, his tune rude. He gave a sharp sniff. It was followed by a softer sniffle, and then a few more. He did his best to hold them back, but clearly it wasn’t working for him. He sat in silence for a good minute. Finally, David got up and limped into the bathroom. He shut the door and turned the water on, but I could still hear him blowing his nose. He really wasn’t sounding good. I glanced at the clock; it was 1:30. The field was a half an hour away, and we’d have to leave soon. What could we really practice in this weather? There wasn’t much snow on the ground, but still. I really didn’t understand Jim sometimes.

David came out of the bathroom, pausing on his way to the couch to muffle a quick, “ch’sh!” against his wrist.

I glanced up at him. “Bless you”

“Thanks” he mumbled, looking miserable. Poor kid. I watch him slowly lower himself onto our couch in the living room, and pull his knees up to his chest. He looked so much younger all of the sudden. So vulnerable.

“Jayden” David’s voice broke me out of my train of thought.

“What?” I asked, forcing myself to make my face appear calm.

“You looked… upset.”

“It’s nothing” I said quickly, then, deciding better of it, I added, “I was just thinking.”

David studied me for a moment, and then apparently decided he wasn’t going to press further.

He coughed lightly into his fist, and attempted to change the subject. “We should probably get ready for practice.”

I glanced at the clock again, realizing more time had passed then I thought. “You’re right.” I stood up. I had better things to worry about at the moment.

Tell me what you think.

Yay! An amazing update for an amazing story! ^_^ As great as ever but aww, poor David seems to be getting worse :bounce: Can't wait for the next bit!!

Aw, are you not writing this any more? I'd love to see another part...

I'm still writing, I swear. I should have the next part up soon, but I'm not 100% sure when I'll post.

I'm glad you want more!

God, mentally kicking myself for forgeting to come back and read this. This is freaking amazing. There's soooo many things that've got me falling in love with this, like the injury, the denial, the brotherly goodness, etc. And the way you write is really cute :consoling: Really want to see what happens next :hug:

Soooo, Guess what? Tomorow is my last day of school! :D We got all our exams done last week, so we're

done with the whole learning thing. Or at least until next year, I guess. God, I want summer.

Anyway, my pointless babbling aside, I've decided to be mean and have the next few parts centered around plot, rather then your (and my) fetish needs. Also, this part is, well, extremly short. I actually wrote it as one really long part, but then decided to break it up. Forgive me? This beautiful thing called summer is happening soon, so I'll have a lot more time to write. So hopefully, I can update more often.

Thank you to everyone who replied. Seriously, reading the replies makes me soooo happy. :D If you want more, tell me! If you like the story, tell me! If you thought it was absolutly awful, then you probobly shouldn't tell me, but whatever.

Part six!

David’s POV

I stepped out of the car, gazing uneasily at the field. Not much snow had settled on the ground, but I was sure that I wouldn’t really need snow to make me play horribly today. Other members of the team were pulling into the parking lot, and as they got out of their cars I could see that they were just as confused as I was.

Coach Hendrix walked out of his office on the opposite side of the parking lot from the field.

“Well, what are you all doing standing there?”

One of the players spoke up. “Well, uh, isn’t it a bit, um, cold?”

“Yeah, it is. So why the hell are you all just standing there? Follow me into my office.” Coach Hendrix was smiling. Wait… was he smiling at me? He seemed to be looking in my direction, but… No. Of course not. He couldn’t be smiling at me.

Just then, I felt my nose begin to itch. God, not now! I fought the feeling, but of course I couldn’t even hold off a simple sneeze. I turned to the side, pressing a fist to my nose. Even with my best efforts to keep silent, a small “Kngt!” escaped my control. I didn’t want anyone else on the team to know how bad I felt. It would be hard, but if I could help it, nobody on the team would notice anything. If I just didn’t think about it, and focus on soccer… maybe this could work.

Coach Hendrix gave me a strange look, before turning around and leading us into his office. I was painfully aware of the fact that I was limping, but nobody was paying attention to me anyway.

“Uhh… Jim? What the hell are we doing in here?” Jayden asked. I cringed at his calling of our coach by his first name.

“Coach Hendrix to you, Jayden.”

“Whatever”

“Anyway, as you can see, its way to cold to bother even trying to get you sissies to practice. So, were going to watch a video.”

“A movie? I came to practice for this?” One of the players asked.

“No, Jacobson, not a movie. A video.” Coach Hendrix turned on the TV in his office. “A video of, as it happens, Chamerton’s last game.”

Just like that, he had our interest. Chamberton was the team that our next game was up against.

The video began to play, and we all watch in silence for a good fifteen minutes. All of the sudden, Coach Hendrix’s voice broke through the silence.

“Notice anything about number ten?” He asked.

I glanced back at the screen. Number ten was playing as center midfielder. He was definitely skilled. Every pass he made was so precise, like he knew exactly what was going to happen once it was received. And his expression… he was so focused, it was hard to keep your eyes off him. But what was it that Coach wanted us to notice about him? A weakness? Did he have a bad habit, or something? No matter how hard I looked, I couldn’t find anything.

Then Jayden spoke. “I noticed something.”

Whaddya think?

I want more, I like it and in no way at all was it absolutely awful :)

Can't wait for more. And it's ok if the next few parts are centered around the plot. Do we get a make up chapter? :balloon:

Okay, just one clarification: There is no age you need to be in order to play profesional soccer. It depends on the team you're playing on. In the case of this story, David's coach doesn't want him to play in games yet. I was rereading my story, and realized that I implied it was agaisnt the rules to play at sixteen. This is untrue.

On a brighter note, the World Cup starts today! Go USA!

Anyway, part seven!

David’s POV (still)

“I noticed something” Jayden said

Coach Hendrix smiled. “I was hoping you would. Go on.”

“Number ten… the way he plays… it’s just like David. His intensity, and the way he knows his team. His playing style is just like David’s.”

I could feel everyone turn to stare at me. My face turned bright red, and I muffled a cough against my wrist. I wasn’t nearly as skilled as Chamberton’s number ten. I knew that. But then, our Coach shocked me.

“Exactly. Number ten is the core of Chamberton’s team. Lucky for us, we have someone just like him on our team.”

“But coach… he’s just a kid! I mean sure, David is talented for his age, but what good can he do to us? He doesn’t even play in games!” Another player spoke up.

My face got even redder. Of course, he was right.

“You’re right, David can’t play in games. But, he can help us practice. The reason I called you all here today, in spite of the weather, was to propose this; during our next couple practices, we have scrimmages. Our starting lineup will be playing against our substitutes. And in the center of the sub’s team will be David. I want you all to get used to defending this sort of playing style.”

“A team of subs and a kid? How is that supposed to help us?” One of our starting defenders asked.

“It will help, Smith! If you don’t like it, you don’t have to play against Chamberton! I suggest you shut your mouth and sit down!”

The sturdy defender sat down, embarrassed.

“Now listen here. There is a reason David is on this team at his age. It’s not because of his brother, it’s because he has talent, and a hell of a future. If any of you aren’t willing to look past the fact that he’s young, you won’t make it any farther with soccer! You’ll have opponents of all types, and if you underestimate them for something as stupid as the fact that they are a few years younger than you, you’ll get your asses handed to you on a silver platter! Now, I have no need for players who don’t trust their coach. If anyone else disagrees with me, feel free to leave.”

The room was dead silent. I was in shock. Utter disbelief. Coach Hendrix thought I was that good? I couldn’t disappoint him. I wouldn’t!

Unfortunately, my nose didn’t care that I wanted to impress my team. The need to sneeze overwhelmed me, and I cupped my hands over my mouth.

“Hu’eshuh! Etshuh! Hu… hu’issh!” I sniffed, completely mortified. God, I felt like crap. Just a little longer, I thought. I just had to suck it up.

“Bless you” Jayden told me. I looked away from him.

“Practice is over. You can all leave.” The players hesitated. “Now!” Coach Hendrix added, and they all hurried out the door. I followed closely, doing my best not to limp. It wasn’t working so well, but I kept walking, hoping nobody would pay any attention like in the parking lot.

“Not you David” I stopped in my tracks.

“I’d like to have a word” Coach said.

So, should I keep posting?

I love this!!! You should so continue posting!!! :) yummy!!!! Thanks so much for writing this!

Of COURSE you should keep posting!! Most definitely, not a doubt about it! It would make me all :lol: and :D if you decided to stop ;) This is AMAZING - as always :laugh: I'm looking forward to seeing what the coach wants a word about...:bleh:

You SHOULD obviously, most definitely post more. :cry:

I want to see what happens next

Wow...this story is amazing! How did I miss this before? I really hope there's more to this....

Wow, I love you guys. You have no idea how excited I get when I read those comments. It’s sad. But, I’m back with more! :yes: I hope you guys like it. The next few parts, I’ve decided, I will use to ruthlessly torture David. :D Trust me, it has been fun.

And now…

Part eight!!!

Jayden’s POV

I left Jim’s office with a smile. So he wanted to talk to David. Maybe he could get through to that kid. He really needed confidence.

David had seemed healthy enough during the practice/meeting/whatever the hell it was. I knew he wasn’t really feeling better though; David always focuses so much on soccer he forgets he’s a human being, capable of feeling pain. I knew that soon enough, his body would catch up with him and he’d feel like crap.

I hated seeing him sick, and in pain. It was my fault, I knew that. I shouldn’t have let him train so hard. It’s just, he never listens to me. I never know what to do that will make him see what a great player he already was. David needed confidence if he was going to go far.

And then, my little brother walked out of Jim’s office.

“What did Jim want?” I asked. David didn’t answer, and I studied his face. He looked like he was going to cry. What did Jim say to him? Anger flared up in me. But… wait, no. Why would he cry? David wouldn’t want me to see him break down.

He’d fake a smile, or something. So what was with that look on his face? Suddenly, I got my answer.

“Huh… H’ishuh! Ishuh! He’issh! Huh… hu’ITSH!” He sneezed rapidly into his hands. David gave a thick sniff and gave his head a small shake, trying to clear it. He seemed relieved after the sneezes. Knowing David, he was probably trying to hold them back for the better part of the practice.

“Sorry” David said his voice somewhat hoarse. “What did you ask?” he sniffed again, and tried to ever so casually swipe a hand under his nose. I noticed.

“Nothing” I responded. I’d ask him about it later. “Let’s go.”

David walked towards to car sluggishly. Every step he took with his right foot was just a little more hesitant then the steps he took with his left, and I knew that even though he was doing a good job of hiding it, his ankle was bugging him. Damn it. I knew he wasn’t feeling any better, I knew David to well to believe that what he had seemed like in the meeting wasn’t a sign of him getting better. But still… but still, I had let myself hope.

I was wrong. And I needed to help David. After all the kid’s been through, he never slows down for a second. This normally could be considered a good thing, but… in this case, not so much.

We got into my car, and instinctively, I turned on the radio. It blasted through my car’s sound system. (Which was pretty impressive, and so was my car, for that matter. Being a professional athlete pays pretty freaking good) however, right now loud music was not a good idea. As soon as the sharp notes came out of the speakers, David gave a tight wince, immediately looking away.

But it was no use. David had to know that I would see it. I turned the music down until you had to concentrate to make out the words, and began driving. Every now and then, I would cast a worried glance towards David. About ten minutes into the ride, he spoke.

“Would you stop that? It’s annoying.”

“Stop what?” I said, looking at him.

“That. Stop… I don’t know, checking on me. I’m still here, I’m still fine. Just…” He hesitated, and seemed to decide not to finish. A little less than a minute of silence passed, and David said quietly,

“Stop worrying about me.”

“I…” It was my turn to hesitate. I didn’t know what to say. But then, the idea hit me.

I faked a cough into my fist.

Immediately David tensed up, turning to scan my face. “Jayden. Are you okay? You’re not getting sick, or-“

“I’m fine.” I responded, pleased it had worked. “David, you worry just as much about me. You’re my brother. Of course I worry about you.”

“Oh.” David said, seeming to choose the word carefully. But then his expression changed again. “You aren’t getting sick, though, are you?”

And now I felt bad. David was worried for no reason. My cheeks grew a bit red as I admitted to faking the cough.

“So… you tricked me into caring?” David said, amused.

“Yeah, I guess” I said, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment. So maybe my brilliant plan wasn’t so brilliant after all.

David laughed. I looked at him, and smile crept on to my face. Before long I was laughing too. We must have looked like lunatics to anyone who drove past us and looked through the windows. But it didn’t matter who saw.

And then, David’s laugh turned into a harsh cough. Back to reality, I thought sadly.

So, now I'm going to give you a question. As I was writing this past part of the story, (Particularly Jayden’s fake cough) an idea occurred to me. Would any of you like to see Jayden get sick? It wouldn’t be for a little while, but at this point I could go either way. Originally, it wasn’t my intention, but maybe a sick older brother would appeal to you guys? Tell me what you think.

Archived