^ < v

Peachy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ My bestest friend ever Roxy :)

< Love the original Willy Wonka!

v Chocolate or Peanut Butter?

^ Chocolate!! :blink: I hardly even eat peanut butter anymore...

< Transferring schools just got waaaay more complicated than I ever expected. Um. Looks like I have to act like a responsible adult/kickass woman to convince myself that I really can do anything... :)

v What was the best, weirdest, or most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?

(I've just acquired a new collection of awesome questions to ask in this thread due to an ice-breaker game played at my university orientation. ^^)

^ Hmmmm... I'm not very creative about halloween costumes but my most creative one was when I dressed up as a vampire :P

< I shouldn't have just done that :S

v Do you ever regret things you do?

^ All the time. Too much for my own good.

< Needs to learn to concentrate better.

v How's your picture in your passport/diver's license/whatever? As bad as they always are in the movies?

^ Pretty terrible in my opinion, but then again, I don't see many pictures of myself that I actually like.

< I'm off to a quiz tonight, all about one of my favourite subjects: railways! I didn't know such things existed but it should be fun!

v What's your favourite mode of transport?

v What's your favourite mode of transport?

^A horse!

<I'm really glad the forum is back so I can reply in these deep and meaningful topics!

v When did you last have a bath?

^ yesterday

< just had double art :laugh:

v do you like drawing?

^ I used to like drawing a lot. I spent a couple of years doing these funky angular stained-glass-style drawings that a two of my friends decided to use as tattoos (whoa flattery) but I haven't done it in a long time.

< I am so sick of meat it's ridiculous. :) But I'm on a high-protein diet that forbids nuts so I'm gonna have to suck it up. (ha ha)

v What would your "last meal" be?

^ Pizza and cake lol. Or ice cream for dinner X3

< I feel like watching "Chicago" again tonight. If I do, it'll be the 4th time I've watched it :)

v If you had to choose any Glee actor/actress (or other TV actor/actress) to see sneeze, who would it be and why?

^ From Glee ...I would choose Jesse because ...hmmm...dunno really, he has this sort of boy charm that I like

< I don't get why your friend get's so jelous when you talk to her crush even though she know you don't have a thing for him .. :/

v How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

^ Insane, lovable, and giggly.

< I want to go back to NYC so badly :) I'm a Jersey Girl, yet I'm addicted to that city~

v So, what are you planning on doing this weekend?

^ Hop a plane around the world, literally. :twisted:

< Swimming laps hurts D:

v Are you picky about what water you drink?

^ As long as the chemical formula is H2O, then I'm good.

< Just cleaned my closet, currently sneezing my head off

v Do you like the tv show Bones?

^ Have never watched it... I've never really gotten into popular series like that.

< Have discovered what an insane Torksmith whore I am. Good god. :hug:

v What one item are you most embarrassed to own? >:D

^ Uhm . . . :D Let's go with my collection of Barbie dolls for one item . . . *not telling na na na~*

< Ugh, I should've started packing a while ago. :heart:

v Who do you want to see most right now?

^ At the moment I'm enjoying my solitude. :lol: There are a few friends I wouldn't mind seeing in an hour or so, if I had the chance, however!

< I should also be packing. :laugh:

v Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?

^ Hmmmmmm...Shakespeare, to ask him how he came up with all those different plots

< Can't wait to ask someone something tomorrow...that really doesn't make sense, but oh well

v Do you fall asleep with music on?

^ Nah, although I easily could. I used to fall asleep to the weather channel.

< I don't like packing. \:

v How do you do your laundry? Separate the whites? By family member? etc.

^ Uh, we separate the darks and whites.

< I just killed a fly. And no, I couldn't think of anything more interesting to write here than that. :D

v What was the last movie that made you cry?

^ 'My Sister's Keeper'.

< Why can't people sort out their own relationships?!!

v What's your favourite kind of fruit?

^Watermelon, for sure :bleh:

<Well, I'm watching "Glee", have no willpower whatsoever to make a to-do list, and I'm waiting for my cousin~

v Favorite Broadway show/musical?

^ SOUTH PACIFIC. Though I'm sure Wicked is on that list.

< It's too warm, I should be sleeping, I realized I still haven't finished packing, blah blah blah . . .

v What's one rule you think airplanes should change?

^Hm, I don't really know...need to think about it.

<You know, I WOULD watch "Guys and Dolls". But my grandpa is obsessed with it, and if I told my sisters that I wanted to watch it, they'd think I'm off my nut. Time to go find "Adelaide's Lament" on YouTube...

vWhat are some things you would do before you die?

Archived