Sneeze Fetish Forum

^ < v

Peachy

^ I would absolutely love to get over my shyness, stop procrastinating for life, and get a novel published. Oh, and falling in love wouldn't be a bad thing either. :bleh:

< I also should be packing... and I've got to say, I kinda wish sometimes that I was 10 years old again, just so my sister and I could play Barbies the way we used to. *Sigh* Memories!!

v What color(s) did you last paint your finger or toe nails?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Ooh, tough question. I rarely ever paint my nails (I'm a bit of a tomboy, if you couldn't tell), but last time I painted them, they were pink.

<I seriously need to watch "Guys and Dolls". I know I've been rambling about it forever, but I need to get a start on my fic, and I know nothing about the play except for the sneezes...

vWhat's your favorite thing to do when you're bored?

^ Watch reruns of random t.v. shows

< Haha "when did you become cool?" ..."I was cool since I was born" lol <---- inside joke

v What was the last t.v. show that you watched?

^ I don't watch TV. But, the last show I watched was the anime Kuroshitsuji, first ep. of the second season. As pretty, fanservice-filled and ridiculous as ever.

< Starting tomorrow, I will have the house all to myself for at least two weeks. :P

v If you could ask one question and was guaranteed an honest answer, who would you ask, and what?

^Probably my cousin Haley, and I'd ask her if she accepts of my "fetish" or not.

<Geez, I'm on a writer/artist's block. I suck *moans*

vIf you had to do backstage work for the play "Guys and Dolls", how would you react while listening to the lament? Lol random question I know, but I need to know for my story X3

I wish somebody would reply in this game, so I'll answer my own X3

^Probably focus on NOT having a mental *breakdown*, and hold for the sneeze at the end

<I'm going to see "Shrek" tonight on a baseball field. I'm so excited.

vIf you could see any movie before you died, what movie would it be?

^Ooooo thats a toughie. I'd have to say........A series of Unfourtunate Events. One of my all time favs!

<Might be going to the mall with my friends!!!!

v Whats one of your greatest talents?

^ Listening. Apparently.

< Just watched a documentary about black holes. My head is spinning. We're so small, holy crap... :)

v Who is your favourite fictional character?

^ Listening. Apparently.

< Just watched a documentary about black holes. My head is spinning. We're so small, holy crap... :)

v Who is your favourite fictional character?

^ Don't know right now.

< I have absolutely no idea what to make of this, so I’ll just pretend nothing happened.

v What’s the best pick-up line you’ve ever heard (or read, or heard of, or…)

^ "Can I walk you to my home?"

< I had a wonderful piece of schwartzwald torte today, and then went to try on 50's dresses I could never afford

v What's your favourite flower?

^ Probably either purple irises, or stargazer lilies.

< It's super hot today, but the house I'm staying at right now has a pool. :mad:

v What is/was your favorite school subject?

^ I absolutely loved English, and History (even though I sucked at all the History tests, and cheated to pass - NOT RECOMMENDED!)

< I am watching a Nickelback music video on TV, and singing along, even though Nickelback makes me feel ill. Seriously, physically nauseated. I think it's the beat to their music.

V Have you done anything brave yet this month?

^ I actually got the nerve to clean out my jungle of a room this month :winkkiss:

<Im watching "Catch me if you can" Leoooo :yes:

v What did you want to be when you were growing up?

^ I want to be an author when i grow up :P.

< I am listening to the soundtrack from the animated movie Anastasia :laugh:. I love the song "At the Beginning"

V What was your favorite age to be so far?

^ 5 or 6. When I had no troubles and still thought boys had cooties :P

< One Republic is just....amazing......

v If you could, what color would you dye your hair?

^ I've already had my hair dyed black (bad idea), red, blue and bleached blonde. Not all at once, mind you. I loved the blue, but it killed my hair.

< There was an 'Eclipse' movie poster in Burger King today, and a 10-year-old girl didn't know the names of any of the 3 main characters. :P I thought that was pretty much common knowledge now.

v What's the difference between a 'friend' and a 'best friend'?

^ A friend is someone you hang out with and have fun with and enjoy the company of. A best friend is someone you can share everything with and know inside and out, and can trust with anything. At least, that's my thoughts xD

< I just stayed up aaaallll night...coffee time! :laugh:

v What's your wake up routine?

edit: whoops, wasn't quick enough :P

^ Wake up to the alarm (the local news), listen to the news, go to the bathroom, eat breakfast, shower and get dressed.

< I think Ill go out and watch the sunset tonight.

v What movie are you dying to watch - in the theatre or on DVD?

^ Inception! It looks awesome!!!

<Finally got to right something decent today... :yay:

v What is your favorite outfit ?

^ Think I'm going to go with my black dress. *cliché* It is a one-size-fits-all thing that nobody thought would look good on me.... but it does. :laugh:

< I'm currently very busy avoiding work. :thumbsupsmiley:

v Who is your favourite painter?

^ I have a thing for Dalí. His paintings are like ridiculously detailed fever dreams. Very inspiring. Oh yeah, him and John Bauer. Pretty, pearly melancholia. <3

< I just saw a burning wheelchair.

v What colour are your eyes?

^ Really dark blue. I've been told by several independent sources that they're like "the sea after a storm". If your eyes are the windows into your soul, does that mean I have a stormy soul? xD

< I got two job interview offers! Whee! Fingers crossed...

v In the same sort of line as VoOs' question - what colour is your hair naturally, and what colour is it now?

^ Honestly, I don't even remember. :laugh: I guess I'd have to say dark brown. Now it's probably medium brown with foiled highlights.

< My hair has been black, redish brown, light brown, and almost blond. :thumbsupsmiley:

v Do you remember your first date?

^ Yes. :thumbsupsmiley: I can even tell you the date, place, the bench we sat on and maybe even the time. :laugh:

< Reading Doctor Who fanfic... again. I'm not obsessed. Really! :rofl:

v Do you remember your first kiss? :heart:

^ I do. I was kneeling on my bedroom floor, and she was sitting in this very chair I'm sitting in right now. I was taken totally by surprise, and couldn't think straight (ha-ha-ha) for at least an hour afterwards. :drool:

> Damn, I miss kissing. It's been months since last time.

^ Who was your first crush?

Archived