Sneeze Fetish Forum

^ < v

Peachy

^ My Christmas was great! I got an awesome gift I wasn't expecting and I got to eat the some of the best food I've had all year. :)

< I'm currently watching House of Cards, but I really should be getting some work done. Ugh, Netflix, you are my kryptonite.

v What do you do when you procrastinate?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I start watching TV, and then forget I'm procrastinating, and then wait until 10:00 to get started on my homework... :sweatdrop:

< I am using the new laptop I got for Christmas to write this post

v What was your favorite gift you got from the holidays?

^ A copy of King's "Christine", first edition, looking like it's never been opened. :heart: Only one more book to go, and my King collection so far is complete.

> I just wrote hetero smut, and it's so bad I'm not sure if I'm blushing because it's dirty or because it's ridiculous. :shy::lol:

v What will you be doing on New Year's?

^ Damn, you took the oh-so-original question I was going to ask. :yay: Plans are still up in the air because my fiance isn't feeling well, but we were going to pack up the dog and go to my mom's for wine and hors d'oeuvres.

< Currently soaking in the tub and trying to gather the energy to brave the blustery day and see one of my families.

v Do you have any pets?

^ Yes, I have three cats and three dogs.

< Currently texting a few of my friends, even though I should get some rest for work tomorrow.

v What's the weather like right now in your neck of the woods?

^ I'm visiting family for the holidays and although it's been really windy and cold, there's actually been a decent amount of sun.

< Getting dressed up for a gathering this evening.

v Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

^ Be a nicer, more positive person. :)

< I have a piano! :D *happy dance*

v What did you do to celebrate the new year?

^ One glass of champagne at the strike of midnight, and then off to bed because I had morning chores. Wasn't so bad for a change, given that I have a past tradition of getting gruesomely drunk on New Year's Eve and therefore starting the new year in a less than pleasant way. :P

> I hate being direct. It never fails to make me feel like an asshole even if it's not meant to hurt anyone.

v Did you read anything good during the holidays? :)

^ An acquaintance bought me a comic from Berlin, which I'm trying to read, even though I don't speak German. I don't know if that quite qualifies as "reading", but it's the most interesting thing I've pointed my eyeballs at lately! :lol:

> I am anxious about visiting family this week. They're the okay ones, as well, but I'm already feeling a bit like an insect pressed onto a microscope slide, and I haven't even gotten there. :zippy:

v If someone made a talking action figure based on you, what COOL, ACTION CATCHPHRASE(S) would it say when you pulled its string, twisted its arm, etc.?

^ It's foot punching time!

> trying like hell to write this damn chapter

v Are you a writer? If so what do you write?

^ I am a writer! Fanfiction and a bunch of original stuff for the forum, mostly. But I also write OC-centric fanfictions for various universes. I don't publish them because I know no one really cares, they're just for my own pleasure! :)

> Just posted a chapter and can't get Nicki's verse from "Bang Bang" out of my head *shrugs*

v Anything coming up this year in any franchises you enjoy that you're really excited about?

• 2 weeks later...

^ Not really... I will watch the new X-files series but I'm not particularly excited about it. I'm more worried that it'll suck like the latest seasons and the second movie did, and my Gillian Anderson crush peaked about 15 years ago so I don't even have that left. But, you know, for old time's sake. The third book in King's Hodges/Jerome/Holly trilogy is coming out and the second book ended on a very promising note, so I'm more psyched about that one. (Never tell tween me that I would ever let anything come before X-files though. It was my entire life back in the day.)

> I am trying my very best to explain away everything Hot Shot does around me as just friendly stuff, but I'm running out of excuses because nobody has ever looked at me that way before. :boom:

v What is your favourite love song?

^I have many but I really love "If your not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield

<The Snowstorm is nice. I'm looking out the window while watching Sanford and Son. Plus I'm just thinking about stuff..like what my family member said about me and college...as if four year of school wasn't hard and jobs are just there like fruits..

v If you had one last meal on earth, what would it be?

^ Prime rib. It's my family's Christmas meal, and the only meal I can really pig out on, sans consequences! Perfectly cooked, rare prime rib, with gravy and salt and mmmmm....

< Sorting out an issue with one of my classes; accidentally got sent to the 1-semester class I did last semester again instead of my next one! My counselor's pretty good, she'll sort it out. :)

v What's your favorite angry song? (AKA fight song, vent song, etc...?)

^

Let's see. Something from Linkin parks Meteora CD. From the time before they lost all that made them Linkin park. :/

> Trying to get some work done and not spend all day thinking about the next fic I want to write. :)

V

What was your favorite cartoon growing up and do you still like it now?

• 1 month later...

^The 1978 version of The Lord of the Rings by director: Ralph Bakashi and I adore it, I just don't get to watch it much.

>Attempting to plan an eventual move cross crountry... -.- (Luck is evading me at the moment)

v If you could go back to school for anything (free of charge) what would you want to study/learn?

^ Well, unfortunately I haven't even finished my first round of schooling. :lol: But I guess one thing that I'd really love to do that I doubt I'll be able to is to become fluent in a foreign language. My top three are Spanish, Japanese, and Mandarin.

> I'm on spring break right now and today is the first day in around 3 months that I haven't had work or school. I feel free, at least for the monument.

v How much free time do you get? And what do you like to do during your free time?

Archived