Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dean Winchester [Jensen Ackles]

LovelyLinda

Hey there smile.png

I just bought the second season of Supernatural on DVD and I'm addicted *drool*

Anyway, I saw him rubbing his nose and making a face (after the girl Jo smacked her fist up in his face) and I thought it

looked really adorable smile.png

It doesn't really look like he's going to sneeze, but you just need a little bit of fantasy ;-)

I took this screenshots from the episode "Bloodlust"

I never posted pictures before, I hope it'll work...hmmm....

bild1ym.jpg

bild2rc.jpg

bild5b.jpg

bild3xx.jpg

Notice the towel in the last one, it actually looks a bit like a hanky, dunnit?

Yay, I'm a freak...

Anyone there who wants to see him sneeze so badly? laughing.gif

Love,

Linda

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, especially those last two:) Thanks for the pics! Its nice to pretend, and I have a pretty good imagination...

Is it just my imagination or did Dean (Jensen) sound congested in the episode "Simon Said" ?

And at one point, he sniffed. Idk if that was just him being Dean, because Dean sniffs for dramatic effect it seems like or something was really up with him that day.

Either way...it made my DAY!

Is it just my imagination or did Dean (Jensen) sound congested in the episode "Simon Said" ?

And at one point, he sniffed. Idk if that was just him being Dean, because Dean sniffs for dramatic effect it seems like or something was really up with him that day.

He definately sounded congested in that episode! Too me, anyway. Also in the episode Wendigo, I'm sure of it. And there are like four episodes where Jared sounds sick at least a little bit, especially in Roadkill.

Oh gosh... I'm going to have to go re-watch this one again! And I LOVE Dean's dramatic sniffs! ^_^

Yumzaa :)

These are great!

By the way.. how did you take those screen shots and get them onto the computer?

He definately sounded congested in that episode! Too me, anyway. Also in the episode Wendigo, I'm sure of it. And there are like four episodes where Jared sounds sick at least a little bit, especially in Roadkill.

oh my yes!! I remeber Wendigo.. he difinitely sounded conjested there ^_^:lmfao::laugh:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

:rolleyes: Niiiice. Perhaps he's not actually sneezing, but it definitely looks like he's having some "trouble", especially in that first photo. :unsure:

Screen shots + imagination = a very wonderful thing...

Luckily for me, the sneeze fetish goes hand-in-hand with the hurt fetish. And that's something we know Dean is very good at!

So, even if he doesn't sneeze we've seen him hurt and vulnerable a dozen times.

*hears the Hallelujah chorus*

:rolleyes:

Yumzaa :laugh:

These are great!

By the way.. how did you take those screen shots and get them onto the computer?

Thank you :heart:

Yeah, I had a lot of fun taking these^^

It's quite easy to do a screen shot,

I'll try to explain you:

I just watched the DVD on the laptop in full screen mode,

and then I pressed the keys to do a screen shot.

I'm not sure how the combination of the keys is on your computer,

for me works " strg " and "entf" together,

but I really doubt you even have those keys :drool:

Hmm...I'll go and search a picture of an american keyboard,

possibly I'll get the combination...

Anyway, then I opened the paint program which was on my computer

and pasted the screen shot in there.

So you just need to save your picture :lol:)

Sooooooo, I've done some research.

You just need to press the "Alt" and the "PrintScreen" keys at the same time.

I dunno if it works for all of your computers...

There's another possibility if that doesn't work, try this:

"PrtScrn" and "SysRq".

Wow...You've got pretty confusing computers over there :laugh:

I hope this works :heart:

Love,

Linda

You just need to press the "Alt" and the "PrintScreen" keys at the same time.

I dunno if it works for all of your computers...

There's another possibility if that doesn't work, try this:

"PrtScrn" and "SysRq".

I've got several American keyboards laying around (:D)-- hit the "prt sc" key while holding down the "fn" key. These are "Print Screen" and "Function", respectively. On my current computer, Print Screen is on the far right, sharing a key with "Home"... I guess it's one of those that changes function depending on whether or not you've got Num Lock turned on. but then, the keys may be shared here because it's a laptop, and the keyboard is compressed?...

Anyway, after you do that, open Windows Paint or whatever drawing program you have, and hit ctrl-v or Edit-Paste. Crop as desired. :)

• 3 months later...

Hey folks :stretcher:

I just watched the episode "The Devil You Know" and about half of it (when Dean tries to make the deal)

his nose appears to be a bit reddish :stretcher:

Is it just my fantasy?

What do you think?

It's not the best picture, but you see it, though.

deanrednosed.png

• 2 months later...

There was a Supernatural in San Francisco that took place this weekend, and poor Jensen was so sick. :yay: I've been looking at people's tweets and everyone that was there said he has a terrible cold, poor baby.

Here's one tweet I thought would interest you guys:

Poor sick Jensen had to stop & blow his nose before he could sign my autos...Even blowing his nose he's adorable!

:rolleyes::D

There was a Supernatural in San Francisco that took place this weekend, and poor Jensen was so sick. :yay: I've been looking at people's tweets and everyone that was there said he has a terrible cold, poor baby.

Poor sick Jensen had to stop & blow his nose before he could sign my autos...Even blowing his nose he's adorable!

Unffff.

That's the best thing I've heard all day. (Sorry, JA.) Thanks for the heads-up.

Unffff.

That's the best thing I've heard all day. (Sorry, JA.) Thanks for the heads-up.

Seconded.That just made my day. (Sorry, JA, I hope you feel better, but not before someone gets some pictures!)

Omg!! I am dying right now. :yay:

From Twitter:

Guess what I got at the #sfcon? Ah-Choo! from Jensen squee!

I wish I could have been there for that. :D

Ahhh I knew you all would have been here squeeing! :):D

And I read two more adorable things!

First: it seems that Jensen was wearing a shirt of Jared. Sick!Jensen with Jared's shirt on... :bleh:

Second: on the CW Lounge, someone wrote this:

Someone just tweeted that Jared is a little sick also. Both boys with colds...I don't know why this is so cute too me, but it is.

Well, IT IS! And I do know why! :heart:

Archived