Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dean Winchester [Jensen Ackles]

LovelyLinda

Guys there's another version too where you get to see the pre-sneeze face! It starts around 8 minutes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys there's another version too where you get to see the pre-sneeze face! It starts around 8 minutes.

*bows at your feet*

That man... UNFF.

ETA: I love how Jared takes his microphone and tries to stick it by Jensen's face, then holds it out to the audience when they bless him.

I have an amazing superspy friend who's all over these things! She dug it up for me.

SO HOT THOUGH RIGHT? The little eyeroll of frustration... gahhhhh.

Uhm....are those angels singing or have I died and gone to Heaven? The first clip had me jumping for joy. The second one nearly had me in tears from the beautifulness. And yes that is now a word. Who knew one video could make me go berserk?!

Guys. I have a problem. Seriously. CANNOT STOP WATCHING. After I saw the first video....I literally thought I'd dreamed it, so I had to get back online to check.

And then I find THIS. This wonderful new angle.

I have to get up and walk away from my computer.

Cuz. This is ridiculous.

THANK YOU MADS3RV3R!!

The second version is even better!! sleepy.gifwub.pngdribble.gif Now I REALLY need to see Jared Padalecki sneeze. Please, someone find a clip of that, and I can die happy!! Of all the other videos from previous cons, has he ever sneezed??!

Holy mother of Supernatrual!!! shocking.gif Dear God my life is complete! *saves links and gos to figure out how to put the vids on my secret sneeze flashdrive* I am forever in your debt for the pics and videos. whoo.gif

This legitimately might be one of the happiest days of my life! I may have watched that sneeze a few dozen times, nbd.

Okay. I've commented on this too many times already.

But I have a question!

Is someone in the audience just coughing right at the end of his sneeze?

Or is the sneeze a little double - Huuuuh-eshoo-eshoo. That's what it sounds like to me.

But his head only bobs once.

I don't know why this is so important to me.....but I must know.

OH MY FLIPPING NORA!!! I'M JUST BIUAVOSDVFouasvbdhkjbashbasbdhasbdkjhbsdkjhbJHASVDHAHJB\SDCLHFBasdbcjbhscbsabcbcbsb

RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS. *HUG*

Haha did the laugh at 8:07 annoy anyone else? Either way this has made my world, his nose is to die for. Thank you xxxxxxxxx

Oh goddddd :boom: I was not prepared for thiiiiiiisss. Ajsdklsdfdf Jensen you are unbelievable!! Dead. I'm dead. :stretcher:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you omg I'm just so happy right now. :cryhappy:

It's been a few days since I logged in, BUT I've already watched both versions about 20 times! This is great! It's more or less the sound I was hoping his sneezes would have. Special big thanks to those of you who posted the links, you've clearly made a lot of people on here verrrry happy!

Archived