Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dean Winchester [Jensen Ackles]

LovelyLinda

*faints*

Oh you totally made my day.

But where the hell are the crazy fangirls with the cameras?!?

This is just too cute for words x.x

*faints again*

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm, really random question,

but I remember watching Supernatural...

And there was a scene where Dean was actually snoring :)

I know it's nothing, but it was really cute B)

Does anoyone remember in which episode it was?

I'm pretty sure it's in Season 6, in the middle, not the beginning.

I'd be soooo happy if someone would find this :)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, I can't believe I missed this topic. I adore pics one two and three, and my imagination totally sees him as having a cold when thinking of the three. And Lovely Linda, that pic with the red tinged nostrils, oh, died, that would be a great pic to accompany a fic about Jensen having a cold and trying to get through shooting. hmmm, someone realy needs to write that with that episode in mind. I can visualize them reviewing the takes and Jen being upset with how red his nose is, and Jared telling him no one will notice.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know exactly what it is--maybe Jensen's panel from SF Con 2011...but remember how he was sick? HE TALKS ABOUT IT.

*flails joyfully*

CLICKHERE

Enjoy!

very realistic, i like (:

crossing my fingers that we'll get a REAL sneeze in the gag reel this year! we all know the guys were sick for a few episodes (;

very realistic, i like (:

crossing my fingers that we'll get a REAL sneeze in the gag reel this year! we all know the guys were sick for a few episodes (;

Ohhh, me too :D Absolutely!

But somehow I think that they were embarassed about sneezes and cut them out, for example the scene in the toy store.

Jensen reeeeeaaally looks like he had sneezed and it's been cut out o.O

Let's hope for some sneezy boys in Season 6 or 7 bloopers :huh:

• 5 months later...

Hehe, I couldn't help taking these screen shots.

It's from Season 7 episode 4.

I like them a lot =D

bild1p.png

bild2bl.png

I hope you enjoy =)

Actually it was a yawn though...

• 3 months later...

You guys, Jensen actually sneezed during the breakfast panel at this past weekend's Supernatural Burbank convention!! drool.gif I haven't been able to find any video of it cry.gif, so if anyone can, I'd be so grateful.

ASDJLKJFLKMNWFROQIMVLKQENFLKNSAKNGFJDSAKLFAOINAKSDFIGHIRFENGLGLGLGL!!!!!!!!

w00t.gifstretcher.gif

What a beautiful sound.... OMG OMG!!!

afsdjhksdafkj!

Yup! I just played it about 5 times, that's pretty much what I imagined it would sound like. He's adorable. Thanks to glaciosity for this!

Oh dear GOD.

My brain really really cannot even begin to process this.

....I watched it an embarrassing amount of times. And still.

I'm so glad he has such a lovely sneeze. I was always worried it'd finally happen and then be horribly disappointing.

Ughhh. GORGEOUS

....Ohhh to have seen his face.

OH MY GOD. This is the best day ever! I can't believe we actually get to hear what he sounds like! I'm dyingggg. <3

GUH. I loveloveLOVE the sound! It's my ideal male sneeze sound. happy%20crying.GIF

Now all I need is one from Michael Fassbender or James McAvoy and my life would be COMPLETE! heart.gif

FJJFJLGEGFLLSGADHBKTUFGGULSI..... *melts* hallelujah someone recorded this. I could listen to that over and over again forever. Please bloopers.... throw us a bone.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

How long have I been waiting for this to happen? Since I've seen the first episode of Supernatural I guess.

ANd now it really happened, and it is so wonderful <3

I imagined Jensen's sneeze to be kinda like this, but in reality it is even better and I can't think anymore!!!!!

This totally made my week, my month, noo, my whole life!!!! <3 <3 <3

*hyperventilates EXTREMELY* nosebleed.gifdrool.gifblowup.gif

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!

HALLEJULA!!! OHHH HELL THIS REALLY MADE MY EVENING!!!

*rewatch rewatch rewatch*

oh my good lord! i canĀ“t get enough of this hyper cute sneeze of him!! *faints* :stretcher:

Archived