Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drake and Josh: The sneezy Episode that never was :) - (14 Parts)

LovelyLinda

Hey, I've never seen Drake and Josh, but this was very well done. :) It gave me a good sense of the show. And after googling Drake, I must say I agree that he's kind of cute, and quite attractive when he sneezes. :drool:

Keep on writing as long as you've got inspiration, Linda! You've definitely got an audience waiting for more. :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys :blink:

Aww thank you so much for all your lovely comments!

I'm sorry that I'm so slow at posting, the new school's really hard...

But I (mentally) continued the story, it's just a matter of time when I post the next part.

Possibly I'm able to post it this evening. I'm really trying to.

I'm so glad you're enjoying this :P

It's me again :unsure: !!

And this time with a new part of the story! Once again, I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm working on it,

the next part won't take this long.

Hope you enjoy :P

* * * [The next morning] * * *

The first thing Drake noticed when his alarm clock rang, was, that he was awfully cold.

With chattering teeth he wrapped his blanket tighter around himself and sat up.

“J-J-Josh! D-Did you s-s-switch off the hea-heating? It’s freezing in he-here!”,

he managed to say and winced because speaking slightly hurt his throat.

At this point he noticed Josh changing into Jeans and a T-shirt, not freezing nor shivering at all.

“Freezing cold?”, Josh asked dazedly, “The heating is running full force. Hurry up, we’re late”

Still shivering Drake wrapped himself up warmly, muffling a cough into his hand.

Josh noticed him pulling on a sweater although he already was dressed like he wanted to make an expedition to the South Pole,

and noted blankly, “Uh wait…You’re seriously cold?”.

“Shut up, Josh.”, his brother spit out before an unexpected cough caught him and left him gasping for air.

“Whoaa, you’re alright?”, Josh interrupted the silence which followed.

“Don’t think so.”, his stepbrother admitted and shrugged. Josh sighed.

“Alright, go back to bed.”, he ordered and Drake followed with a sigh of relief.

* * * [Downstairs at breakfast] * * *

“Morning Josh. Is Drake still sleeping? You’re pretty late!”, his stepmother Audrey greeted him when he entered the living room.

“He’s sick in bed.”, Josh answered and grabbed something to eat. Audrey poured him some juice and rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, sure he is. Like every day you’ve got English class with Mrs. Hayver.”, she responded sarcastically,

”He should know, that this excuse is getting old.”

Before Josh could react his stepmother rushed upstairs, mumbling “Argh, this truant!”

and left him standing alone in the kitchen. Shrugging he emptied his glass of juice, shouldered his school bag and left the house.

* * * [upstairs in the boy’s room] * * *

A few loud knocks on the door startled Drake awake from his semi-state of consciousness and he sat up, moaning, “Come in.”

His voice sounded weaker than he expected it to be and his headache grew immensely.

Vigorously his mother entered the room, an angry expression on her face.

“What do you think you’re doing?”, she barked and approached.

“Lying in my bed and feeling like crap…?”, Drake offered but flinched when his mother pulled his blanket away and grunted,

“Drake Parker, I’m tired of you skipping school, so get out of your bed and go to school!”

“But Mum! I’m really not feeling well! Why don’t you believe me?”, he exclaimed whiny and immediately started shivering.

“Tell that your teachers. So, out you go!”, Audrey stayed pitiless.

Reluctantly Drake crawled out of bed and now his headache was on full force again.

“What are you waiting for, young man?”, she asked and turned around.

“But…”, Drake started, but his mother already left the room when he was hit by a sudden,

harsh coughing fit which left him swaying on his feet, feeling pretty dizzy.

“Fuck”, he moaned and stumbled downstairs.

A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth.

(To be continued soon...)

DRAKE IS SO ADORABLE. I love Josh's concern! The "you alright?" "don't think so" thing was so casual and teen-ish and I could totally hear their voices and everything. So in-character and awesome. MORE!

Hey guys :drool: Here's the next part.

Still no sneezing in it, but it'll be in the next part, promise.

It's going to be pretty cute :drool:

I'm sure you remember the terrific relationship between Drake and Josh's girlfriend Mindy, huh?

* * * [in the kitchen] * * *

“Where’s Josh?”, Drake groaned and made himself a cup of cacao.

“He already left for school. You’d better hurry up.”, Audrey replied and watched him stirring his sweet drink.

“By the way, if you’re not feeling well, you’d better drink this instead.”, she added and swapped his cup with a glass of orange juice.

Bugged he drank a sip of his juice, and nearly spit it out when a sharp pain throbbed in his throat. “Oww…”; he moaned and placed his glass as far as

possible away from him.

His mother noticed the pained expression on his face and commented dryly,

“You’re a pretty good actor, you know that? If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re sick for real.

I mean, the constant shivering, your pale face, … You really should become an actor someday.”

“Mum! Hell, I’m not faking it! How come you don’t believe me?”, he nearly cried in frustration, too tired to argue anymore.

“That’s simple. For one, you’re constantly pretending to feel sick just to skip school, and two, Megan told me about the conversation you and Josh

had the day before, you spoke about skipping school again to escape from Mrs. Hayver.

I know all about you, you can stop lying to me, I won’t believe you.”

…Megan”, Drake barked but regretted this action, because it was followed by a hacking cough and a sharp pain in his throat.

“See you after school, honey.”, Audrey waved goodbye and Drake reluctantly left for school.

* * * [At school, middle of the first lesson] * * *

He was late. Once again. Terrific.

This was no use because his teacher Mrs. Hayver already hated him.

Whether he was in time or not.

Hesitantly he knocked at the door, wishing himself far far away from this place.

He howled when a well known (and well hated) voice asked him to come in.

“Oh Drake? I didn’t expect you! Josh told me you were home in bed.”, Mrs. Hayver stated surprised and obviously unpleased.

Drake just shrugged, too tired to answer, and took his seat next to Josh.

“I’m speaking with you, Drake.”, she snarled and gave him a dirty look.

“It’s true, but you won’t believe me. Mum didn’t as well.”, he mumbled and pressed one of his cold hands against his forehead,

trying to soften the throbbing pain.

“Did I ever tell you that I really like your mother?”, Mrs. Hayver smiled.

“Uh hu…”, Drake responded somewhat lamely.

“Oh, and before I forget, one more thing Drake.”, Mrs. Hayver added.

“What would that be?”, Drake gazed at her.

I hate you.”, she announced, giving him her best smile.

“Yeah, I know…”, he howled and rested his head on the desk.

[For those of you, that are not familiar with Drake and Josh, this is sort of a running gag. In mostly all of the lessons she announces how much she hates him^^ ]

The rest of the school was like usual. English. Maths. Chemestry.

Briefly: Boring. Really boring. At least for Drake.

Josh got lauded for knowing everything, Drake got scolded for just being himself.

Like everyday, nothing unusual.

(tbc with lots of sneeziness ;-)

Oh my goodness, your writing is spot on. Can hardly wait for the next installment! :)

P.S.- AMAZING use of the "I Hate You" gag! C;

Hey guys, sorry this is so short, I'm really busy right now :P

I'll continue on Sunday.

* * * [ After school in the hallway] * * *

“Did Mom send you to school like this? Just what did she think she was doing?

You’re obviously not well. It’s easy to see, you didn’t speak with a girl for almost the whole school day.

You’re definitely sick.”, Josh stated, outraged.

“She didn’t believe me. Megan told her something about me planning to skip school.”, Drake responded briefly and swiped his hand under his nose,

which was gradually getting stuffed up.

Still pawing at his nose he gazed at Josh and asked shyly,

“Uhh…Josh? Do you have a Kleenex or something? I feel like I gotta…Heh’Ksshh-eww. Uh crap…HehKSHH”

He cupped his hands over his face, trying to fight it off.

Josh gave him an astonished look when he watched his brother struggling with the urge to sneeze again,

but didn’t react till Drake moaned, “Hurry up, Josh!”, a panicked expression on his face.

If he wasn’t this desperate it would be hilarious to see him like this. Face flushed with embarrassment,

his nose twitching constantly, and his teeth clenched together, but actually Josh felt a bit concern for his older brother.

“Oh God.”, Drake moaned when a well-known girl came round the corner.

Reluctantly he poked his head into Josh’s opened locker, pretending to look for something in it, which he actually was.

“Hello Mindy,” Josh greeted cheerfully. “Hey Josh,” she greeted back and gave him a soft kiss on lips,

“what is Drake doing inside your locker? He isn’t looking for a book, is he?”

TBC :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry for the delay :sweatdrop: *hides*

School's still that bad, it's terrible!

But somehow I managed to write a few more lines,

not that much, but at least you have something to read.

Hope you like it :laugh:

Josh turned around surprised and stuttered, “Uhm…Looking for the chemistry book.”

“You already had chemistry today, and we don’t have to do any homework, have we?

Never mind, I gotta go, honey.”, she replied witty and disappeared.

“Heh’keSHH-uhh…,” a noise echoed through Josh’s locker, then a wet sniff and a sigh.

“You doing alright?”, Josh asked hesitantly and avoided to look at the confused faces of his classmates.

“I’b perfectdly fide,” a pretty stuffy voice answered.

“Did you find anything?”, Josh wanted to know, but a gurgling sound inside the locker answered his question.

“Eww, gross, dude.”, he stated but his brother didn’t answer.

“Come on, let’s get you home,” he advised when a slightly red-nosed Drake appeared beside him.

“Best thing I heard all day,” he mumbled, shouldered his bag and closed the locker.

Josh starred at the locker,

“Drake…Did you leave the used…Ugh, you are so gross, man.”

Drake shrugged and gave him one of his well-known grins.

* * * [After school, in the kitchen, Lunch] * * *

“Hi Mom,” Josh greeted her and approached the kitchen table.

“Hey Bob,” Drake greeted and settled in on the couch.

“Did you just call me ‘Bob’?”, Audrey wanted to know slightly confused.

“Dooo, I didd’t.”

“What’s the matter with your voice, Drake? Still pretending to be sick? You can spare me this, Megan told me everything about your plans.”

“Id’s nothigg, you dod’t believe me either way.”

“Mom! Drake is really coming down with something! He’s not pretending. The whole time in school he was miserable,” Josh put in his two cents.

Like to demonstrate Drake bent forwards, merely catching a sudden sneeze in his hand.

“Aww, bless you, my dear. But Megan…”

“Kshh’uhh”, another sneeze found his way out of Drake and left him sniffling desperately.

“Oww,” he sighed and slipped down a bit in his chair.

“Let me first get you a thermometer,” Audrey disappeared and Josh sat down beside his brother.

tbc as soon as I'm able to...

Wow, this time it's an fast update :)

I don't know if you like where I let the story go...

I'll see...Uhm, and yes, I know that my spellings suck^^

But in this part there is a whole lot of sneezing :drool:

Personally one of my favourite parts in the whole story.

Hope you enjoy :wub:

“Are you really feeling that bad?”

With feverish eyes Drake looked at Josh and answered,

“Do I look like I’m lying to you? I wish I wouldn’t feel like that.

Being sick is only fun as long as you can enjoy it, that means relaxing the whole time and phoning with hot girls,

but feeling like crap is not exactly on my “that-is-fun”-list.”

Josh gave him a worried look when he was doubled over again, coughing painfully.

Suddenly the door flew open and like a bat out of hell Megan rushed into the room.

“Hello boobs,” she greeted them and gave Drake a smug grin, “The little boob is sick, huh? Feeling bad? Oh…How lovely this sounds to me.”

“Josh…kill…her…at once!,” Drake spluttered between hacking coughs and shook a fist at her.

Before his brother could react, she disappeared and Audrey entered the room, armed with the thermometer and a lot of other stuff.

“Open your mouth,” she ordered and swayed the thermometer.

Drake’s face dropped when he caught a glimpse of the huge pile of awful tasting medicine.

“Uhm…But I don’t waaah…want to. I feel fi…ihh…fine.”

He caught his breath and took a few steps backwards, eying the evil thermometer.

“Stay still. It won’t take longer than a few minutes,” Audrey sighed, but her son was still looking for a means of escape.

“Walter, would you lend me a hand?” she asked her husband, who entered the living room.

“Why yes. How?” he answered and watched his wife gesturing something.

“Ahh, I understand,” he replied and unhesitatingly pinned Drake’s arms behind his back while Audrey stuffed the thermometer into his mouth.

“Nnnggg!! Mhhmm mmm nggnnn …Mhh mhh!“ Drake uttered and tried to free his arms, with no success.

He gave an annoyed sigh and relinquished.

Josh watched the spectacle big-eyed, he had never seen his brother like this before.

Quite amusing, but still he was his brother.

Suddenly Drake stirred, a panicked expression on his face.

“Mhhh!!! Hmm ngg GnnnNNNh! MmmhmHmmHHH! Gnnggg!”,

he couldn’t calm himself down and sounded gradually panicky.

“What’s the matter, is he in pain?”

Walter asked Audrey, but Josh, who took in his twitching nose, and answered instead,

“No, I don’t think so. I think he is…”

Click.

The thermometer hit the ground with a quiet sound which was followed by a mighty gasp.

“Hhhehhh”

Still trying to free his arms Drake bent forwards and released a desperate sneeze towards the ground.

Heeh’KSHhh-uhh.”

He wasn’t done and announced shakily, “Wa..hah…Walter, let go of my ha…haaahh..”

Walter let loose his arms and Drake’s hands snapped forwards to cover his face for another heart-wrenching sneeze.

“Hehh’KiSHH-eww.”

Hehh…Hehhh…,” he gasped, but the tickle inside his nose didn’t back off.

“Hiih’KESHuh,” he caught wearily into the crook of his elbow and nearly collapsed with exhaustion.

“Wow wow, stay with me!” Josh squeaked and steadied his brother, his parents were still taken aback.

“Tissue…,” he moaned and as quick as a lightning his mother stood beside him, handing him a whole box of tissues.

“Back to bed. Josh watch over him,”

she ordered and Drake managed his way upstairs, followed by his brother who was carrying the stuff she handed him.

hopefully to be continued, this is such a lot of fun to make him all sneezy :drool:

Archived