Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drake and Josh: The sneezy Episode that never was :) - (14 Parts)

LovelyLinda

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now a scene with our beloved Megan :D

Hope you like it.

* * * [Their bedroom] * * *

As soon as they entered the door into their room,

Drake appeared a lot healthier and even did a little dance repeating “Finally. Finally. Finally” over and over again till he felt a wave of dizziness and stopped.

Josh gave him a confused look. “Are you…not sick… at all? I don’t understand,” he said and placed the stuff on their little table in front of the TV.

Drake gave him one of his best smiles and admitted,

“Naah, I am sick. At least it feels like this. But not that bad.

As long as I appear sick to Mom, she won’t send me to school and I can sleep as long as I want to. That’s just peachy!”

“Uh hu…,” was Josh’s lame response when he settled in on their couch.

Suddenly the door flew open and their little sister came in.

“You! Why does Mom believe you? That’s unfair!”, she pouted and gave him a nasty look.

Hehh’KSHHhh” Her brother sneezed freely over his shoulder, climbing into his loft bed.

“Possibly because I ab sigck for real?” he offered and slipped under his covers.

“Eww, gross. But how is that?” Megan asked perplexed, “You can’t sneeze on command, can you?”

“Who says I can’t,” Drake replied, his grin even bigger,

“I don’t know, but since this morning my nose just won’t stop tickli…ihh….Iii’Kshh-uhh. See?”

He sniffed wetly and rubbed vigorously at his reddening nose.

“But, that’s not possible! I mean, I just let Jules sneeze on your pillow to make you feel bad, not to actually get you sick,” Megan muttered.

“You did what?” both brothers shrieked and scrunched up their faces in disgust.

“You’re not serious, are you?” Josh asked and Megan’s face lit up.

“Yeah, I am. Look at him, isn’t this enough to proof?”

She pointed at Drake, which nose was twitching involuntary.

“Ha ha. Very funny,” he answered before bending at the waist with the force of the sneeze.

“Hhh’ehKT’shhh

When he took a look at his hands where the most of the mist hit him, he moaned and scanned the room for something to wipe them.

In the meantime Megan squeaked, “See ya boobs” and disappeared.

“Here, take this,” Josh handed him the box of tissues that was standing on the little table.

“Uh…thaggs,” he responded, plugged a few tissues out and cleaned up.

After he gave his nose a wet blow he tested breathing through it, but with no big success.

“This beast,” he growled and launched into a hacking cough.

Josh gave him a sympathetic look and asked him if he wanted some tea for his throat.

“Uh, fuck it,” Drake sweared when he recovered and rested his head on the pillow.

“Feel better,” Josh said and grabbed a book from the table.

tbc with some girls.

you may chose, one of drake's girlfriends or Mindy?

What do you think :lol:

Thank you so much for your comments :o

I'm sorry that I'm not able to reply to each of your comments,

still busy...But here's the next part anyway.

Yeah, it's a bit cheesy, but I do like to torture him.

(Still in his bedroom)

It was already evening when Drake woke up.

“Whad tibe is id?” he wanted to know and propped himself up on the bed.

“Nearly 11 o’clock. Do you want to eat something? I got you some soup,”

Josh offered but Drake made a face.

“Don’d wand soub. I wand sobe sweeds,” he sulked.

Josh rolled his eyes and promised, “I’ll get you some sweets, okay? But you have to eat some soup first.”

“Mhh…,” he hummed in agreement when his brother climbed next to him into the loft bed and placed a tray with soup and tea on his lap.

Unwillingly Drake took the spoon and stirred his soup.

“’m so tired...” he moaned and closed his eyes.

“But you have to eat something!” Josh answered and caught a glimpse of his feverish cheeks, “Uh, okay. Give it to me.”

He took the spoon out of his brother’s hand and filled it with soup.

“Open your mouth,” he ordered and Drake mumbled, “You crazy? I’b older thad you, there’s no way you feeding be” but opened his mouth anyway.

Carefully Josh slid the spoon into his brother’s mouth and waited till he swallowed.

“So bad?” he asked.

“Doh. Tastes good,” Drake admitted and coughed weakly into his shoulder.

“More?”

He nodded and opened his mouth again.

Spoon by spoon they emptied the plate and Drake dozed off from exhaustion.

Josh was a bit worried.

Drake rarely got sick, and when he does, it was always something serious.

This midday Drake seemed to be fine although he had a little cold, but now it didn’t look anymore like he caught a cold, it rather was the flu.

Josh took in his red nose, the feverish shimmering eyes and the blushed cheeks.

His brother did look miserable. He wasn’t making it up at all.

“Let’s see what the next morning brings,” he thought, put the covers over Drake and crawled into his own bed.

Don't know when I continue, but I will ;-)

The next part'll be with girls.

I LOVE THIS. The plot, the sneeze spellings, EVERYTHING. It's like watching a real episode! You have the characters down perfectly, and your writing style is so charming. Everything is perfect so far!

And I'd love to see more of Mindy!

Hi :) Aww, thanks!

No new part, I'm sorry.

Like I said, I don't know when I'm able to continue,

but I don't think I'll need longer than a weak.

The first time I reply^^

@ musiclover90

As long as you're gonna keep going, I'll be waiting for more. :) Poor Drake.

Haha, thank you :) I'm pretty sure I'll continue and finish it,

I think it's one of my bests so far.

I now my English's still not perfect, but hell, it's a whole lot better than it was a year ago.

It's embarassing to read my older stories.... *blushes*

@ lalaland~

:laugh: I come back and there are two new parts??!! Oh man I feel spoiled :tonguesmiley:

Surprise, huh?

I know, the previous parts took kinda long for me to post, I'm sorry.

That's why it was a little surprising that I posted the last two parts pretty fast :-)

I'm glad you like it :)

@ Sen Beret

I LOVE THIS. The plot, the sneeze spellings, EVERYTHING. It's like watching a real episode! You have the characters down perfectly, and your writing style is so charming. Everything is perfect so far!

And I'd love to see more of Mindy!

Geez, I actually blushed over here!

I thought my spellings and the poor plot would suck...^^

Thanks anyway :) Nice to hear I have fans ;-) !

Yeah, I made great effort to write it like an episode,

because I was kinda depressed that there wasn't a sneezy one in the whole series!

There was one, where Josh sneezed (yuk!) and one where Drake fakes pancreas trouble,

but no sneezes from him :laugh:

I have to admit, I had a crush on Drake when I was about 11 or 12, that's why I watched every episode of this series

over and over and over and over (and once more) :P

Haha, yeah, I'd like to see some Mindy, too. That'll be evil.

Tehehe :)

Yaaaay, new part :)

[The next morning]

Yawning Josh pressed the “snooze” button on his alarm clock to get at least 5 more minutes sleep,

but Drake ruined his plans by hacking nearly the whole time.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Drake, who was coughing so hard that he nearly sat upright in his bed.

“You still alive?” he asked and yawned once more.

“Almost,” was the answer before his brother slumped back and cuddled into his blanket.

Josh crawled out of bed and put on some clothes before he took another look at his brother.

“Why are you staring at me?”

He shrugged and answered truthfully, “I wonder if you’re going to school.”

At this point Drake poked his head out of his bed and asked provoking,

“Do I look like I’m going to school to you? Just wanna sleep…”

He looked miserable. His hair was greasy and stuck out in all directions, his eyes were droopy with dark circles below, besides his nose adopted a faint pink

colour which fit perfectly to his reddened cheeks.

“So I take this as a ‘no’ ?”

“Heh…KSHhh”

“I see your point. Alright. Get well.”

He grabbed his school bag and rushed downstairs.

* * * [breakfast] * * *

As Josh entered the kitchen his little sister gave him a fake worried look and asked nearly convincing,

“Morning Josh, I hope you are feeling alright. I don’t want you to catch some of Drake’s germs. By the way, how is he? Oh, my poor baby brother.”

Audrey stroked Megan’s hair and soothed, “Aww, you are so caring, your brothers can be very glad that they have such a great sister.

I’m sure Drake will be fine.”

“Oh, and Josh,” she turned to him, “wash your hands frequently!”

He gave her an annoyed look and his eyes drifted over to Megan, who was sticking out her tongue when their eyes met.

Josh barely resisted the temptation to kill her.

“Aye aye,” he saluted, grabbed a toast and left for school.

Megan was such a pain in the ass.

Any Megan Fans out here?

• 2 weeks later...

i am somewhat of a megan fan. I find everything she does to drake and josh hysterical! wish i could do some of that stuff to my brother.......

haha Megan is my favorite! I love her pranks (especially ones where she gets Drake sick haha :yes: )

To all of you:

For one thing, Megan is a real pain in the ass, but I LOVE her for playing all these pranks to her brothers.

The series wouldn't be that hilarious without her :wub:

Okay, here's the next part, with some Mindy in it.

“Wake up, sunshine!”

A tall blonde girl sat down next to Drake, who sleepily opened his eyes.

“Are you awake?”

“Hmmmmm.”

“Tending to ‘yes’ or ‘no’?”

“Huh?”, he suddenly realized that there was some girl sitting in front of him and quickly straightened himself up.

Eventually he ended up hacking up a lung.

“Aww, poor baby.”

She reached her hand out to feel his temperature and Drake leaned into her touch, his forehead glinting with sweat.

“You are hot,” she stated and gave him a sweet smile.

“Thank you. You too,” Drake answered and directed a weary sneeze into his cupped hands.

“Hhh..tchhh-uhh”

“You’re so adorable when you are like this!” the girl squeaked and pulled him closer, her mouth less than an inch away from his, …

“Uhh..KShhh-uh.”

He woke up, feeling some mucus dropping from his nose and sniffed in vain, in desperate need to find a tissue and immediately sneezed once more as

soon as he got one.

“Just a fucking dream,” he thought and blew his nose wetly, “a nice one.”

He coughed some more into his blanket.

He heard faint voices talking in the background and he looked around in his room.

To his surprise he spotted Josh sitting on the couch with a girl.

“Oh, look Josh, he’s awake,” she said and Drake groaned when he recognized the hated voice.

“Middy, whad the hell are you doigg here?,”

he asked straight away and propped himself up on the bed.

“She’s my girlfriend, she’s allowed to be here once in a while,” Josh explained and looked up at him, “besides, how are you feeling?”

“Peachy,” he grumbled and climbed down the ladder of his loft bed, tugging the box of tissues under his arm.

“Hilarious to look at you,” Mindy stated when Drake settled in next to them on the sofa, trying to wipe away the wet trail streaming from his nose.

“Ead be,” he hissed and buried his nose in a wad of tissues, blowing thickly.

“Wow, I think you are the snottiest person I’ve ever seen,” she laughed amusedly.

“You are a paid idd the ass, I’b leavigg,” he announced, grabbed the tissue box, a DVD, and banged the door.

Yay, reply number 70 *cheer*

Okay, there won't be more than two more parts,

I think I'll finish it soon.

Here's a little more :(

I love Drake being all pathetic and cold.

When Audrey entered the living room she found a pathetic, shivering pile of blankets and pillows

which was obviously watching TV and coughing constantly.

“Drake? You…in there?” she wanted to know and lifted one corner of the blanket.

She saw a tired, exhausted creature which was extremely pale in the face except the bright, red nose.

“Hi Audrey,” it crooked and let loose another round of harsh coughs.

“You sound terrible, honey, why are you not in your bed?”

“Middy is there, she hades be, you know?” he moaned and straightened himself up.

“Megan is at her friends over night, what do you think about sleeping in her…”

“Do way, I’b dot sleepig id a roob with pink furniture.”, he interrupted her and caught a loose sneeze in his sleeve. “K’tchh-uhh”

“But Mindy’ll stay over night, also, it’s a Friday.”

Drake gave her an angry look before he raised the crumpled pile of tissues he’s been holding up to his nose and blew wetly.

“Okay, but just this one night,” he gave in, snatched his blanket and left the room.

Archived