Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coughing Fetish?

cheech

I know this is a little weird, but does anyone have a thing for coughing?

I know lots of people find it gross or irritating, but I love it. I think its so hot.

And it's almost always an indication the persons sick-which can lead to sneezing *melts*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely no....I HATE coughing. I hate it when I do it, hate how it feels (I'm asthmatic so it can be a pre-cursor to an oncoming attack). I'm not keen on it in others either...a little is ok if it's not too loud, but excessive coughing is horrible and freaks me out. Probably because I'm horribly emetophobic and associate excessive coughing with choking and throwing up (which has happened to me a few times). Sorry, but not my thing at all :rolleyes:

In real life, no, I can't think of an instance where I've actually liked coughing. However, in stories and sometimes movies/TV shows... yup. There I do enjoy it, depending on the circumstances and type of cough. I like coughing in cold fics, mostly, though not if phlegm is involved. But I wouldn't consider it fetish-caliber, not in the slightest. It's just... enjoyable on occasion. :rolleyes:

ETA- Although I like coughing in cold fics, I guess part of the reason why it doesn't do much for me in real life is that frequently, coughing just indicates a chest cold, not a head cold. And if there was any sneezing, it was probably right at the onset of the illness, and there will likely be no more sneezing. :hug:

No way. I agree with Wishing about coughing myself, since I have asthma, too. It's supremely annoying at best, painful at worst.

My mom has COPD (emphysema + chronic bronchitis) and hearing her cough is like :unsure: . But I don't say anything because she can't help it.

I know lots of people find it gross or irritating, but I love it. I think its so hot.

And it's almost always an indication the persons sick-which can lead to sneezing *melts*

Nope, you're definitely not alone! For me, coughing is just as good as- if not better- than sneezing (ooh, blasphemy! I know :) ). I'm not entirely sure why this is, but, like you said, maybe it's the way it's kind of a blaring indication that the person is sick?

I actually found my way to this forum by searching for coughing-related things. I've got a kinda general fetish for colds/illness/allergies, but I really do love a good coughing fit :)

I have a coughing fetish too! It's always been secondary to the sneezing fetish, but it's definitely right up there...

I've been looking for some coughing discussion forums like this one for a while, but none seem to exist, dammit!!!

In my clipstore I've got quite a few coughing clips too, as well as sneezing ones.

Coughing can be good, in that it's got the desperation thing going for it, and people are just as likely to apologise for a persistent cough in an awkward situation. However, coughing is more likely to trigger the germophobe in me, especially if the stricken person sounds close to needing hospitalization! I'm talking about all the menfolk and elderly old dears who seem to delight in spreading their germs anywhere, and everywhere, except their in their own home! As for young ladies recovering from an illness, or a smoker's cough, I'm inclined to be much more sympathetic...

Aah I like coughing as I do like sneezing and noseblowing and hankies, but dry coughs only.

My fetish could be called a cold fetish.

C

I like dry coughs but only certain types. My fav coughs are mildly phlegmy, but not too much...and some of the Youtube coughing clips with MAJOR smoker's coughs are just plain SCARY to me!! Like the person is almost dying or has extreme Emphysema or something! THAT I don't care for.

• 2 weeks later...

I probably should have made myself more clear :yes:

I don't like just any old coughing. I would only enjoy it if it were..

1. by a person (mainly male) that i'm attracted to

2. from a cold only (not smokers cough, or asthma or anything like that)

3. dry coughs. NO phlegm WHAT SO EVER

Im glad to know i'm not alone

I do like the tiny irritated coughs that come out sometimes... like when someone is inducing and it makes them cough just a tiny bit. But anything more than that doesn't really "get me going".

While I wouldn't have fantasies about being coughed on, as I have with being sneezed on, I really, really like coughing as well. As long as it's not from smoking or the extreme lung cancer, pretty much any cough is okay with me too. I naturally prefer when it's from a cold or flu, but I can also appreciate other coughing. Like from tuberculosis, injury or even from choking on something. To me, it's always a sign that the person coughing is somehow weakened for the moment. And that is sexy. Also, I should add, this applies mostly to men. I don't mind women coughing, and would probably add a reasonable amount of it into a female cold fic if I ever wrote one, but it wouldn't make me squirm in the nice way that a coughing man can.

And as I don't mind mess with sneezing (I even prefer it), I don't mind a little mess in coughing either. I like the sound a little phlegm can do very much, but dry is more than fine too.

yeah i love coughing too..my fetish used to be around the same level for coughing and sneezing but in the last few years coughing doesnt interest me as much

i like it when my bf coughs like if ive got my head on his chest or something thats quite hot

and if were sat near each other and my boyf coughs it usually makes me shiver (dont know why, just bodily reaction..happens sometimes with sneezing too but thats much rarer) especially if i feel any of the cough on me. he thinks its quite funny and will cough on me on purpose to make me shiver. :)

not really affected by anyone else coughing when i think about it

I hate coughing :mellow:

It's not bad if it's just a little, or if it's someone I really like because in that casae I can put up with it or feel bad for them but usually it just kinda freaks me out if there's a lot of it. Like a big, huge coughing fit just freaks me out. =P

• 1 month later...

Nope, you're definitely not alone! For me, coughing is just as good as- if not better- than sneezing (ooh, blasphemy! I know ;) ). I'm not entirely sure why this is, but, like you said, maybe it's the way it's kind of a blaring indication that the person is sick?

That's me, too. I love coughing. Especially cold/flu/chest infection related. Smokers cough is more of a turn off for me, but a good phlegmy bronchitis type cough melts me.

• 1 month later...

Just saw a movie yesterday "Down In The Valley" starring Edward Norton (he plays a cowboy in it :)) and from ~ 1:29:36 he has two relatively small coughing fits and then gives another small cough at 1:30:54.

Still haven't figured out WHY he had to cough, don't know if it was because of the dust or maybe it was because he was tired at that moment (he actually was very tired).

Anyway, I was soooooooo hoping he would come down with a cold or something during the film but he didn't :clapping: (oh come on stop daydreaming) so I just don't know why he had to cough that way for apparently no reason at all :) not saying I'm not happy he DID cough tho :laugh:

Or maybe I just missed the point cause my English isn't 100% :laugh:

I would like to upload this little part on youtube so I could copy-paste the link on here but I'm not smart enough to do it :bleh:

I'm sorry if this wasn't interesting but I did enjoy the coughing so I hope someone maybe has the chance to see this movie (a VERY good movie I must add)

cheers :)

Same as with sneezing, I like it when it comes from someone I like...otherwise I can take it or leave it. Except when someone is really annoying about it (I don't hate smokers coughs in and of themselves, but I do know someone who SCREAMS their smokers cough, and that irritates me as badly as screamed sneezes do...which this person also does).

I have never seen my crush sneeze, but I've seen him cough and it really makes me melt. Especially the way he tries to be all discreet about it because he gets embarassed. :clapping: I recently realised I even think it's cute when he fake-coughs...he was dramatically faking a cough to make fun of a group of smokers (which I was a part of, which is a fact he does not approve of so he teases me over it rather than lecturing me... :) ) and even THAT was hot. I was standing there thinking "I know this is your way of voicing your disapproval, but if you had any idea how hot I think you are right now..." :)

I do like certain coughs. I like the coughs when a guy's throat is just a little irritated or tickly and he coughs to clear it. The loss of control in it I like too. Worse coughs scare me though because my mom has asthma and my ex and the guy I'm dating now have both had pneumonia before. I have heard the guy I'm dating now cough a few times and it's adorable. I also kinda like really mild coughs from a cold, but not the bad coughing fits or anything like that.

Sometimes, because as other people have said, it can be an indication of illness. But it's pretty hit-and-miss whether I'll like it or not, so I wouldn't say that it's really part of my fetish.

• 2 weeks later...
I do like certain coughs. I like the coughs when a guy's throat is just a little irritated or tickly and he coughs to clear it. The loss of control in it I like too. Worse coughs scare me though because my mom has asthma and my ex and the guy I'm dating now have both had pneumonia before. I have heard the guy I'm dating now cough a few times and it's adorable. I also kinda like really mild coughs from a cold, but not the bad coughing fits or anything like that.

^This.

Mild, irritated coughing can be quite nice, but as soon as they start sounding like they have trouble breathing, or like the coughing's really hurting their chest? Then I just feel bad for them.

Archived