Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coughing Fetish?

cheech

For me...absolutely not. I cannot stand the sound of coughing, it makes me extremely annoyed. And my family is chock-full of smokers, so you can imagine how that is. :blink:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it comes down to it, I never knew I liked coughing until I was 17 and the guy I liked coughed. For some reason I only liked it when he coughed, no one else. I only like coughing from a guy that I have a crush on, he can be coughing for any reason, same with hiccuping and yawning. I find it to be really strange...

Normal coughs are okay, but coughing fits actually make me feel panicky. I blame the movie Michael with John Travolta. There's a scene where this old woman has a hacking cough, and she's making breakfast and she starts coughing and can't stop herself. And the camera shows a close-up of the frying pan and the egg she was holding falls into the pan, shell and all, like she dropped it. Then in the next scene they're at her funeral. But yeah, she dies because she was coughing so much she either had a heart attack or her brain bled or she asphyxiated or something terrible like that.

I never knew someone could cough themselves to death before seeing that movie, and it's stuck with me ever since. :lol:

Normal coughs are okay, but coughing fits actually make me feel panicky. I blame the movie Michael with John Travolta. There's a scene where this old woman has a hacking cough, and she's making breakfast and she starts coughing and can't stop herself. And the camera shows a close-up of the frying pan and the egg she was holding falls into the pan, shell and all, like she dropped it. Then in the next scene they're at her funeral. But yeah, she dies because she was coughing so much she either had a heart attack or her brain bled or she asphyxiated or something terrible like that.

I never knew someone could cough themselves to death before seeing that movie, and it's stuck with me ever since. :)

Just reading that freaked me out. I actually think I might have seen this when I was younger, my dad was watching it or something and I was in the room during that scene. It freaked me out so much I had to leave. I've been wondering what movie it was since then... but I'm too afraid to check it out to confirm.

Besides that... I like it when people are feverish and they cough a little. Anything too harsh or frequent can get on my nerves though.

Guest Nyanobyte

I adore all kinds of coughs, but especially cold/flu/bronchitis/chest infection-y ones. Productive coughs are better than dry ones for me. Fever + coughing + sneezing = heaven. Smokers coughs can be more of a turn off, but I wouldn't necessarily complain. As long as I can comfort the person in any way, I'm happy. c :

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say I had a fetish for it, exactly, but I do think it's kind of sexy. I think it's more the loss of control/desperation thing (which I also enjoy about sneezing) that turns me on. I do like a congested sounding cough though, as long as nothing actually comes out. It's weird, because I love messy sneezes, bur coughs that produce any discharge gross me out. D: But yeah, I def. know where you're coming from on this! :wub:

• 1 month later...

I wish there was a proper coughing fetish site. I really do. I've looked for that Jim & Zaps Yahoo group but can never find it.

Anyway, as I think I may have said earlier in this thread somewhere, my fav cough is cold / bronchitis coughs. Chesty, phlegmy, and to an extent, when they can't stop coughing for a little while. But not too long. I panic if someone just coughs and coughs and coughs. That freaks me out. But a moderately phlegmy and slightly severe cough is fantastic for me.

And I also do NOT want anything coming out...ugh! Messy sneezes I like, but coughs? Keep it IN please! Inside! In fact, it's almost a turn on to hear someone coughing chestily / phlegmily and to just hear it in their lungs but it CAN'T come up or out? Like cause it means they have to just keep on coughing...

Yeah, I'm a bit weird. lol

• 1 month later...

I like it when it's in a story or movie or tv or something fictional like that.

When my friends or boyfriends or someone I know has a bad cough that sounds painful or they can barely get a breath in, I get really worried.

I think I liked it more before I started babysitting a little girl who has bad asthma and when she gets upset or laughs to hard she starts coughing really hard and one time her brother teased her in till she started to cry and then she started to cough really, really hard and her lips where tinted grey(almost blue). She was fine after, I called her mom and she sid that happened a lot and aslong as it went away after a minute, which it did. But that was one of the scariest things that ever happed to me.

So ater that, in real life I get really anxious about coughing

I was actually wondering if that fetish existed. And apparetnly it does lol but no i personally am not into coughing. I can fake a coughing fit really well ;) wish i could fake sneeze really well though >_> still working on that xD

• 2 weeks later...

I love coughing too!! All sort of cough but it has to be done by a cute guy that I like and not too shouted. I hate everything shouted (sneezing and coughing!)

:lol:

• 1 month later...

I love it. No lying. Love it.

I don't care what other people think is gross, I love it.

I love a guy cough, and I get a little happy when I cough to (unless it hurts a whole lot.)

I only love it when its not smoking related, cause... I can't stand smoke... I can't breath in it (really bad Athsma)

I can't help what I like, and I don't want to help that I like it.

Guest DarkBloodyRose
AGAIN, I wish there was a proper coughing discussion forum, like this one. It'd be GREAT!

You know, if there are quite a few of us here who realize we all enjoy it, we could always start another forum ourselves. I mean, here there's a sneezing forum, a hiccups forum (yes, I'm a shameless 'hiccup lover'), why not starting a coughing forum?

Going back to the original topic, I enjoy it too. As I stated in another forum, my boyfriend has pretty severe asthma, and while he doesn't typically cough if he's having an attack, whenever he does cough because of how bad his asthma is, it comes out all hacking-like. I don't dislike it, because I know he's okay, but generally I'll just tease him and go, 'Oh, sounds healthy.' sarcastically. XD Or I tease him that he's incapable of coughing normally. Way back in December he ended up contracting Bronchitis and needless to say, while I enjoyed the whole hurt/comfort-getting-to-take-care-of-him bit, the amount of congestion and coughing because of his asthma scared me, even though I secretly sadistically enjoyed it (which he didn't know about then, but knows about now).

...and then I ended up contracting it from him. -shakes head sadly- Needless to say, I went in to work one day (I'm a cashier at a local ShopRite) and was hacking like crazy, and I told my former boss (we have a new one now), and she was like, 'Oh, you're sick? I couldn't tell.' and I wanted to smack her silly and go, 'CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME COUGHING UP MY LUNGS OVER HERE?? ARE YOU DEAF??" Hahaha...

Some people just don't notice things like that! It's so weird...or maybe we're weird because we're so focused and attentive to it. *shrug*

One time at work a friend of mine (who doesn't work there anymore) was sick and coughing and sneezing all the time, and she ended up going home early, and this other girl I never liked (who also doesn't work there anymore, yay!) asked about an hour later where my friend was, and I said she'd gone home sick, and she says blankly "Oh, is she sick?" YES SHE'S SICK, YOU MORON! lol.

Anyway, BLEGH, Bronchitis SUCKS! But I do love the sound of the congested "chesty" cough it brings.

Guest DarkBloodyRose
Some people just don't notice things like that! It's so weird...or maybe we're weird because we're so focused and attentive to it. *shrug*

^ That. XD I realize I've always been highly attentive to people who are sick. I remember realizing it for the first time in middle school when a boy in my English class had a cold, and he was coughing a lot, I thought it was the cutest thing ever, yet I remember thinking, 'Why am thinking this? I don't have a crush on him...' --I think that was around the same time I realized I had a whole fetish for the whole concept of someone having a cold. Heh. ^^U

Anyway, BLEGH, Bronchitis SUCKS! But I do love the sound of the congested "chesty" cough it brings.

I agree, but the sadist in me muchly enjoys it, haha. But like I said, I have to worry because of how bad my boyfriend's asthma is - if he can't breathe because of congestion and his inhaler isn't working, I have to pray my nebulizer works or I'll start freaking out. ._. It never got that bad, thankfully, so I just spent the days he was sick taking care of him, or cuddling with him and using him as a pillow for the sake of listening to how congested he was. XD;;;

• 2 weeks later...

I think what used to be strictly a sneeze fetish has broadened into this cough fetish I have, as well as a cold / sickness fetish. I have no interest in illnesses like stomach bugs or plain throat infections with no other respiratory symptoms, but colds and coughs...YUMMY!

I LONG to take care of this specific person in my life if he ever gets a cold or cough...GOD, I LONG FOR THAT! lol

• 1 year later...

Very very VERYYY rarely do I not cringe in turned-offedness of coughing. I hate when they're heavy and I hate when they're light and meaningless. Yeah, I'm so picky, I can't even describe the only type of cough that I would find slightly attractive .-. XD

• 4 weeks later...

ha! My new boyfriend coughs a LOT! I'm so happy about that :D traalalalallala

Sorry, had to say that :lol:

I can't stand it from smokers, but I love coughing, anything disgusting related to an illness I'm for, as long as its all natural and preferably cold/flu I'm a for it:)

And though its gross to many, wet, deep, phlegm loaded ones are best!

• 2 weeks later...

For me it just really depends. Usually I think it's annoying but if a guy I think is hot coughs sometimes I think it's cute. But it really depends on the day.

It depends the person & sound of the cough too. ;o if they fall to the ground coughing it's adorable.. Huehue sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

In the movie "Brick", Joseph Gordon-Levitt coughs a whole lot towards the end if someones interested.

(and I LIKE it a LOT :D)

• 2 weeks later...

And here is the link on youtube if someone's interested :D

(crappy link I know - someone who can't edit a whole movie did it ahem....goes and hides somewhere...)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a bit of a cough fetish. Not nearly as much as sneezes, but I like when my husband coughs. He always seems to develop a cough that won't go away every year about the same time of year....must be some sort of allergy. It turns me on. Especially if we are embracing and he starts coughing into my shoulder. Or if we are snuggling and he starts to cough before he's able to turn away and he coughs on me. Something about the force of the air blowing out just does it for me!

Archived