Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coughing Fetish?

cheech

I don't like it when I cough, but a vulnerable, helpless coughing fit can make me melt like berries <3

I am a sneeze fetishist, but even just colds and fever work for me :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends the person & sound of the cough too. ;o if they fall to the ground coughing it's adorable.. Huehue sometimes.

OH MY GOD this also melt me like berries :D

• 2 weeks later...

Guitarist Slash:

@ 4:19

@ 45:18 (an obvious cold; there's also hoarseness, sniffling, and congested voice during the talking parts in between the songs)

• 2 months later...

I really did not think I had a thing for coughing, but I was home today and watched a show where a really hot actor let some real and desperate sickly coughs out on accident it looked like.......

stretcher.gif

Lets just say I watched it more then once.

• 5 months later...

Always thought Niall has a really cute cough like these 2 clips :)

at the start

6:38

Not sure if it's just me though lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know lots of people who have this fetish (or know them virtually, anyway.) There used to be a forum for it but it isn't very active any more. One thing is for sure, it's a lot easier to fake a cough than a sneeze, and a heck of a lot easier to induce one as well lol.

I've noticed that I teeter towards coughing when I write about fetishy things but I typically only derive uh...sexual pleasure? From sneezing. I'm not a fan of coughing at all when it's in real life especially when said coughing occurs within my vicinity. Strangely enough it's okay on screen, and if the cougher strikes my fancy, then I find it's hot. :P I guess it's just highly dependent on who it is and how okay I am with their being totally grossly unhygienic.

I've noticed that I teeter towards coughing when I write about fetishy things but I typically only derive uh...sexual pleasure? From sneezing. I'm not a fan of coughing at all when it's in real life especially when said coughing occurs within my vicinity. Strangely enough it's okay on screen, and if the cougher strikes my fancy, then I find it's hot. tonguesmiley.gif I guess it's just highly dependent on who it is and how okay I am with their being totally grossly unhygienic.

I feel the same way exactly. I really really like it on, like, a different (non-sexual?) level, but only when it's associated with mild illness or sometimes allergies. I feel that way about most physical ailments, actually, but I think that (after sneezing obviously) coughing is definitely my favorite.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I certainly do enjoy it as much as i enjoy sneezing but i enjoy my lover's coughs the mosttt they are the reason i realized that i like coughs

I've been meaning to respond to this ages ago, but then felt I'd just be repeating everything said above. But now that I'm intentionally avoiding work, I figured 'eh, wth?' So, yeah I like coughing, but I have a few exceptions. As Sen said above: It has to be related to something mild (allergies, cold, sinus infection, and sometimes bronchitis), because everything else beyond that just scares the hell out of me. Also, it has to have the right sound, because if it sounds anything even remotely close to that person v-ing, then I get very freaked out as well.

But a definite pro of coughing: it irritates the throat and can lead to a hoarse voice, which is definitely my favoritest thing next to sneezing. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like coughing if it's thick... but it is a touchy subject because it can sometimes lead to throwing up and my emetophobia says no to that.

• 3 weeks later...

Usually, coughing alone won't turn me on. But if it's connected to illness, on some occasions I'll find myself suddenly so turned on it almost hurts. ^^; I'm not sure how this works. But I do enjoy sneezing from illness a LOT, so maybe it's the fact that coughing is a symptom of colds and flu (my weakness <3).

• 3 weeks later...

Till last week I didn't knew I like coughing. But I saw a soccermatch. One player was ill the match before. He still wasn't 100%. After the match he was choughing a lot. And yes... I loved it. With those footage I can imagine him sick, I felt sorry for him.

So yes, if it's a nice looking boy and if it's related to illnes I can like coughing. But it's singular

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 17/12/2014 at 10:17 PM, Sneezy_Sherri said:

I was doing a little research into coughing as a fetish, and this popped up. Looks like a number of you were quoted. I figured I should probably let everyone know. : /

Holy Shit, Sherri....This is scary.  and here's a quote from him this time :

"Until any research is carried out on this tiny minority, we may never know what the roots, causes and motivations of cough fetishism. "

I really don't think I like the idea of us tiny minority being quoted by...'guests'....in random websites. Urg. Reminds us that we're not all that private after all. *shudders* I know this is unwarranted, but itmakes me kind of mad, actually.

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2014 at 0:27 AM, ImTHATweird said:

I really did not think I had a thing for coughing, but I was home today and watched a show where a really hot actor let some real and desperate sickly coughs out on accident it looked like.......

stretcher.gif

Hey....I know it's been a long time since you posted this but...care to share what show it is???

Archived