Sneeze Fetish Forum

another Toby Turner sneeze

curliecatlover

The original link has made me want to play AC Brotherhood... I hope my roommate will let me borrow his PS3, haha.

He has an unbelievably cute nose - :laugh::cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He mentioned he was going to sneeze but didn't... :lol:

At 1:55... not sure but I thought this was a sneeze. He looked sneezy before. It could have been a quick sneeze. OK did not watch the whole thing. If you see this (again) Toby - feel better!

I love toby!! With or without his love of sneeziness!! XD :D

His nose is so unbelievably cute! I just wanna run up to him, and plant butterfly kisses all over his nose! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Not a sneeze or anything but in his new lazy blog called hottest pillow fight(I think)

Some girls hit him with pillows a he shouts " I'm allergic " a few times and I swear at :50 seconds in a girls puts a feather on his nose.

I was watching his dead space 2 commentary and he talks about stuff he's allergic to aswell in fact he has a old lazyvlog called allergies but he doesn't sneeze

Sorry on my iPod so I can't link :(

Oh yeah on a dead space 2 video he attempts an English accent and blesses in the accent. Something about that I find so cute :) (if you want me to look for it and post it here let me know)

Oh my god, this is now a hot topic! One of my posts is a hot topic!

My lifetime goal is COMPLETE!!! :)

Not a sneeze or anything but in his new lazy blog called hottest pillow fight(I think)

Some girls hit him with pillows a he shouts " I'm allergic " a few times and I swear at :50 seconds in a girls puts a feather on his nose.

I was watching his dead space 2 commentary and he talks about stuff he's allergic to aswell in fact he has a old lazyvlog called allergies but he doesn't sneeze

Sorry on my iPod so I can't link :(

Oh yeah on a dead space 2 video he attempts an English accent and blesses in the accent. Something about that I find so cute :) (if you want me to look for it and post it here let me know)

Oh my god, this is now a hot topic! One of my posts is a hot topic!

My lifetime goal is COMPLETE!!! :)

Girrrl it was hot as soon as you mentioned Toby Turner :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

6:40 on his new video he talkes about not being allergic to classy. Only a few seconds but cute. :D

Can't link, on iPod. Sorry :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the double post but I had to say this.

Ok so I was looking through some sneeze videos and one was called 'the beautiful sneezes of ijustine.

It was only rated 68%. Curious, I read the comments and guess what it said....

' favourited by tobyturner'

I mean why would he favourite it?

So many questions!

ETA: and he liked it. I. love. him!

I am so happy!

0:40 real sneeze!!!!!

Audio only, but still!! :pyth:

He is too cute for his own good, that man. <3 What an interesting sound. X) Thanks for the link!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that's why we had a mass influx of guests here yesterday.. people googling us after his vlog :laugh:

I'm addicted to Terraria because of Toby.. :drool:

Aww, he reads this thread. I hope he feels appreciated.

Archived