Sneeze Fetish Forum

another Toby Turner sneeze

curliecatlover

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY i´ve got some free time from work and my husband is not here (he has to work on saturday ;))

Ok someone who's really talented at editing needs to make a compilation video of all of his sneezes..it would make my life xD

so here is the compilation which hopefully make StraightEdgeRyder´s life :D enjoy all!!!

CIUTY. I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU <3

FINALLY i´ve got some free time from work and my husband is not here (he has to work on saturday wink.png)

Ok someone who's really talented at editing needs to make a compilation video of all of his sneezes..it would make my life xD

so here is the compilation which hopefully make StraightEdgeRyder´s life biggrin.png enjoy all!!!

I.

LOVE.

YOU.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAANKKK YOOOU FOR MAKING THIS! AHHHHH! ^_^

CIUTY. I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU <3

ahhh you are welcome ;)

I.

LOVE.

YOU.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAANKKK YOOOU FOR MAKING THIS! AHHHHH! ^_^

i´m glad i could fullfil your wish :yes::blushing:

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

He's such a goldmine of sneezes. I can say I've watched all of these <3 *dragging the thread up oops*. He's so cute . He say "bless ur face" cutest thing on earth ! c:

I found another two:

at 7:27 and
at 7:30 w00t.gif He's just cute... teehee.gif

. Oh my god his comments on the first one " Wow sneezing feels good. It's my favorite pass time, although it dosnt pass much time. " & " I just cleared out my system all over my monitor.. Ew". Ahaha. The second sneeze is good too.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Time to resuscitate this thread. :-)

I found one of Toby talking about needing to sneeze! (No sneezing but it's so cute!)

I'd recommend you watch the whole video though because he sniffles every now and then (which is cute) and he also sings this hilarious song throughout the video. ^^

(Says he sneezed a bunch of times at the beginning, then says he needs to sneeze at 3:31 and 4:24 with a bonus "false start" (?) in the second one. :-P)

FINALLY i´ve got some free time from work and my husband is not here (he has to work on saturday ;))

so here is the compilation which hopefully make StraightEdgeRyder´s life :D enjoy all!!!

And OMIGOSH TO I ♡ YOU

• 2 years later...

So I know resurrected old threads is frowned upon, but I've only just stumbled across it and thought I'd say thank you to everyone for collecting these!

Has there been any more sneezes from him more recently that are bubbling away somewhere?

Yay I can contribute!

FIVE sneezes in this video: 

I commented on the video itself listing all the sneeze times, but it's worth watching the whole thing cos there's plenty of allergy talk and pre sneeze faces!

7 hours ago, thethingof said:

Yay I can contribute!

FIVE sneezes in this video: 

I commented on the video itself listing all the sneeze times, but it's worth watching the whole thing cos there's plenty of allergy talk and pre sneeze faces!

WHAT. OMG!!!

• 2 years later...

Bit of a blast from the past.. I happened to look him up again and found a sneeze in one of his recent videos:

At just after 8:10

Archived