Sneeze Fetish Forum

another Toby Turner sneeze

curliecatlover

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha cute.. he sniffles and says he thinks he's going to sneeze on the new terraria video.. such a tease :)

• 1 month later...

Aww sweet I love how he bends to his waist with the force of the (fake) sneeze. Also in his lazy vlog called 'walmart party' I think it's called that. He fake sneezes again with that tiger and all the people shout "BLESS YOUR FACE!"

It is a link for a mobile device. Go on the tobuscus channel and click the outtakes video ft. Justin bieber. Go to 0:40 and watch. :poster_oops:

Yeah...? Let me know!!!! -_-

I really loved that Walmart one, even though it was fake.

He is just so cute :mellow: He should dedicate a whole video to us,

I mean, we're the ones who rewatch every of his videos for thousand times :P

Ohmygod I love Toby Turner. He's so fucking hilarius!! He sucks so bad at Brotherhood though. TT . TT Did you see the one where it took him three days to find the electrical boxes, and he went right past the first one? XD Waiting for a call from some Hippies about some biscuts. XD

Tobuscus woke up with a cold, and in the end of his newest video he's about to sneeze, but then it stopped. That sneeze fail was soooo cute!

Check it out!

INTRO of blackness then redness then whiteness!!!!! XD

Haha ok now, who did this, who posted this on Toby's video:

I just found out that there is such a thing as sneeze fetishes.

I know your secret, Toby.

heh.gif

OHMYGAWD!!! XD

Mod note -- merged posts. -Prodigy

• 1 month later...

Heh, I just watched this video of Toby in which he plays with his guitar <3

And he makes a weird noise at the end, first I thought it was a sneeze, then I thought it was a laugh.

Now I don't know what to think. Any suggestions?

It's here

around 2:30.

I mean, he closes his eyes and lifts his arm O.o

I'm only a fan girl, of course I want to imagine it's a sneeze =D

WHat do you think?

he said: oh jesus, bless my face wink.png so i think that was a cough-like sneeze!^^

Did he???!!!! When? smile.png

ok, well he said: <cough-like sneeze> jesus, ...turns me english, bless your face. if you sneeze during this musical journey bless you...peace off at 2:32

Dat AssCreed Bro...<3 He so fails at that game. Worse than me, and that says something. XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived