Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bitter Tears - Complete (11 Parts)

Scion

Awwww he's getting his cold. Brenna was that chick that survived the torture right? That's how nico saved her? Yeah, I'm playing the guessing game and I suck at it. Okay, what you need is a gucci giganto purse. You can hide anything In there. When I was still living at home a few years back I would sneak wine into the house with some if those purses. Which raised the question from my father- "why are you wearing swears and a baggy t- shirt with a designer bag?" Anyway the pint us in order to carry a frying pan around get a big purse. Seriously, if you needed to smuggle a person o to the country just grab your purse stuff them in there and your good to go. As to my stress- safe sex is NOT the only sex it's just the only sex you should have. People should clarify. As for the jackasses of the world- I would know. I must have dated a least half of them. I have horrible taste in boyfriends but great taste In guy friends. If only one of them was I to me. I could probably make that work. Anyway enough about my horrible love life. Please continue. I have abandonment issues.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillystarsmoons

Scion oh my, I loved the glasses bit andway the end of the chapter. I loved it! The rest was awesome too. I can't wait to read more soon. :laugh:

Scion - Awesome update! Should have seen the Nico stuff coming, but I didn't..couldn't figure out why he was the way he was.. now it's starting to make sense. Simon's getting sick, now, too.. the part about his glasses.. priceless. Love the story.. can't wait to read more. :lol:

!!!!!!GOTCHAAAAA!!!!! :laugh:<_<:unsure:

nico did it...his germs attacked simons nose :D:lol:

wonderful, just thought it was only a matter of "updates" till he would catch nicos cold :bleh:

now i get a small picture why he changed his name :rolleyes::lol:

keep the words come...please i need definitely MOAR!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP MAKING ME LAUGH IT MAKES ME COUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only joking, please keep making me laugh :lol:

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LET THE MONSTER HURT HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SADISTIC CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD HE BE PLEASED AT HIS SON STRIKING HIM????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SIMON AND NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD I NOT BE ENTHUSIASTIC???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMON'S SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S REALLY MEAN OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Like their heads! It helps me put my world, which is so confusing, in to fucus :D Lol

YOU HAVE UNBROKEN MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::laugh:<_<:unsure::bleh::laugh::lol:

I missed two more updates? how? :blink: wow.... I honestly don't know what to say. I just wow...... I think you blew my mind! I died again. :laugh: I can't form alot of thoughts right now. :laugh: but the things that I do know are 1. YAY!!!! Simon is getting sick! :twisted: 2. Poor Nico!! 3. Looking forward to more and finding more about Nico and seeing how Simon will handle getting sick. 4. I'm addicted to these stories :wub: 5. Simon's sneeze was sooooooo ;):laugh::hug: haha :laugh: yummy! 6. and you just LOVE killing me don't you? haha :wub:

Quite Contrary: I know, right! I've never thought about a germaphobe being sick before, but it's kinda fun. :laugh: And talk about how big of a sweetie Nico is as much as you want! It certainly makes ME happy haha. Plus, I love him, so it's good to know you do, too. :blink: Thank you!!

Emily: Ohh, yay! I wasn't sure how well I'd done lol. Okay, so...I did attempt to write the scene you described, but I'm not sure how well I did! I tried, so I hope it's okay haha. But I like knowing what you want to see; it gives me ideas. :hug: Hahaha 'foaming at the mouth!' I love that. Thank you! And your comment! Love it! Affair! Get over here, quick!! :laugh:

Sen Beret: Thank you! I'm glad you like the darkness, 'cause I know most people are iffy about it. :twisted: So I'm glad to know you're enjoying it!

Tassielli: Yep. But Brenna didn't get tortured. Nico was supposed to torture her, but...he just killed his dad instead. YES! You have all these amazing ideas. Ohhhh yeah. I need a giant purse! It's so perfect! Too bad I can't afford actual Gucci, but I could get a fake giane purse I suppose. Hmm, jackasses. There are far too many of them if you ask me. It's kinda depressing.

sillystarsmoons: Yay, thank you! I like the glasses bit a lot, too lol. :laugh: Love the comments, too, of course.

ickydog2006: Hahaha, thank you!!!!!! ;) Good to know you like this so much!

Mims: You're not the only one! Many people were lost when it came to Nico haha. Glad you're starting to get it, though. :wub: Thank you so much! Your comment truly means a lot.

Ciuty80: :laugh: That evil Nico, giving Simon his germs!!! :laugh: Okay, I can't really blame Nico, since I am the one responsible! Thank you! Love all your comments. :wub:

Aprilcot: Haha, glad I'm making you laugh! I love making people laugh...especially myself...lol...kidding...kind of! :lol: I knoww! Well, as you say, he is a sadistic creep, so...he was proud that his son had the guts to stab him lol. And you love Simon and Nico! Yay! I love that you love them! Haha. I agree, YAY, Simon's sick! We're all mean here, so it's okay! We can be mean together bahaha. Also, thank YOU!

Zane: Aww, you died again! Well, on SFF I guess that's a good thing haha. I think your comment was pretty much perfect lol. Certainly made MY night, at least. :laugh: And yes, killing you is just so fun! I can't resist! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part Ten:

TEN YEARS AGO

^*^*^

Gabriel was ignoring the monster; if he acknowledged what he’d done, he wouldn’t be able to go on, and he needed to go on--if not for himself, for the girl and for his mom.

He cut through the ropes binding the girl’s wrists and ankles as she stared up at him, fear warring with hope in her expression.

He wanted to reassure her, to tell her it would be okay, that he would help her, but he couldn’t speak any more than she could.

He grabbed her small hand, pulled her up, slipped in the growing pool of red, kept going, going, going, never stopping, dragging her along with him.

He had escaped, but he would never really be free.

------

PRESENT DAY

^*^*^

When Simon got back from the kitchen with two cups of tea, Nico was sitting up in bed, an odd, coy look on his face.

“Sibod, you have sobethidg od your dose,” he intoned severely.

Simon felt himself pale. “What?” he blurted as he set the mugs down on the coffee table. “What is it? Is it bad?”

Nico nodded grimly. “Idt’s bad. Here, lead id add I’ll gedt id for you.”

Gratefully, Simon shuffled in beside Nico, offering up his face. In a burst of motion, Nico swiped the glasses from Simon’s face and planted them on his own--then he allowed his lips to curve.

Simon’s mouth flopped open as he gaped at Nico. “What--you--what did you do that for?” he spluttered. “I just cleaned those!”

Nico snickered. “I dod’t thidk you should wear these adybore. They’re goidg dto dendt your nose and they--they tickle.” As Nico’s lashes flitted in annoyance, Simon reached down and swooped the glasses off of Nico just in time. Nico quickly clapped a hand to his nose, flattening it like a pancake. “I--dod’t have--t-hooo….sdeeze--Hih’IGShh’OO! Heh…IphhtChishh!”

“Sure you don’t,” Simon muttered as Nico dazedly blinked his red-rimmed eyes and rubbed his nose.

Nico fiddled with his bottom lip. “Well…baybe I did--budt it’s your glasses’ fault! Glasses’s? Glassi‘s?”

Simon snorted out a laugh, rifling through his glasses-cleaning-kit. “You’re not smiling but I assume you’re kidding.”

Nico feigned a shocked gasp. “You fidally figured id oudt?” Suddenly, he grew serious. “Sibod…whed idt’s tibe dto go hobe…are we…you dow…?”

Simon paused in the process of cleaning his lenses with one of his lens-cloths to stare up at Nico. “Like I said, Nic. I love you. I’ve always loved you, but you never let me in before. Now you have. There’s nothing keeping us apart.”

Nico sniffed, swiped at his eyes. “Ogkay.” He scooted closer to rest his head on Simon’s shoulder. “Budt…Sibod…there’s sobethidg else you should dow.”

Simon felt the hair on his arms lift. “What…is it?” he asked cautiously.

“Bredda…” Nico fidgeted with the edge of the blanket. “I…sordt of already dew her before yesdterday. Add I dew which flighdt add seadt ndumber you had.”

Simon frowned, irked. “So that whole thing was one big joke on me? The two of you were laughing behind my back the whole time?” The more he spoke, the angrier he got. Why did Nico always have to do this, to manipulate people, play with their minds…? Did that mean this whole thing was a ploy created by Nico to win Simon back?

“Sibod, I--”

“No, Nico, just…give me a minute. I have to…I have to think about this.” But as he stared at Nico, his mind refused to go where he told it to. That’s what Nico did to him, made him crazy. He felt a tingle in his nose, and thought, Not to mention making me sick. But he couldn’t blame Nico for that, much as he wanted to. Like he’d said, staying mad at the guy was virtually impossible.

Simon was regarding Nico closely, so he saw the exact moment the color began to drain from his face, saw the way his gaze flicked to his phone.

“B-Bredda,” he rasped in a choked voice. “I--I have dto tdell her…” He made a face, clutching his stomach as his skin paled. “Sibod…I dod’t…feel…so…good,” he forced out, looking ready to pass-out.

Worry had Simon across the bed and to Nico in a blink. “Nic--bathroom?”

Nico nodded feebly, brow sprinkled with sweat.

“Okay, up you go, then.” Simon gathered Nico into his arms, cradling him like a baby and rushing him to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, when Nico had finished hacking up blood, Simon was getting dressed in preparation for the outing he and Nico were about to make. After helping Nico into his own clothes, he wrapped the boy up in his arms, kissed his brow, and concluded sternly, “Hospital. Now.”

------

He watched as his son and some no-name slowly exited the condo and piled into a piece-of-crap SUV. They peeled away a few seconds later, and he started his own car, following discretely behind them.

He’d waited so many years for this moment, and Gabriel had made it so easy, simply waltzing right into his hands, completely unaware.

It was beautiful.

------

“This place is a death trap,” Simon groaned, standing by the side of Nico’s hospital bed, upper lip curled ever-so-slightly. “So…many…sick people.” He closed his eyes and shivered visibly. “I can practically feel it in the air, like a cloud of death. You know, Nic, I really don’t think this is a safe place for you. Maybe we should--”

“Sibod,” Nico croaked. “I already feel sigck and you’re dot helpig.”

Softening, Simon ran his fingers through Nico’s hair. “I know. I’m sorry. I’m just…” He made a face, and Nico gave the barest chuckle. “Nooo,” Simon bemoaned out of the blue, leaving Nico’s side to pace circles near the foot of the bed. He had his head tilted up toward the ceiling, his jaw locked tight. His look said, ‘I will NOT sneeze no matter what.’ A few seconds later, he sneezed--at least, Nico thought it was a sneeze; it sounded more like a…squeak.

Simon’s head didn’t so much as twitch as his eyes snapped shut and his nostrils splayed wide. With perfect precision, he pinched his nose between two fingers, his breath barely changing its rhythm. A tiny little “nn’chii!” escaped his nose while his mouth remained closed. Immediately, he opened his eyes and shot daggers Nico’s way.

“I will never forgive you for this, Nico,” Simon grumped, sniffing delicately. “I do not get sick. I am a very healthy person.”

“If you dod’t gedt sigck, how cobe you’re sigck?” Nico whispered innocently.

“Because of you!” Simon waved an annoyed hand. “Never mind, that’s not important.” He returned to Nico’s side, took his hand. “You’re what’s important right now. Only you.”

Happiness flooded Nico, and he offered Simon a small smile. “I sdtill thidk you should gedt condtacts or sobethidg,” he lied, wanting to see Simon’s reaction. In truth, he loved the way Simon looked with his silly black glasses.

Simon scowled. “There is no way I’m putting those…things…in my eyes! Do you know how dangerous that is--how many germs can collect in those little death traps? My eyes will be rotting out before I’m thirty!”

Sniggering Nico asked, “I thoughdt the hospidtal was a deathtdrap?”

“It is!”

“Sibod, you thidk everythidg is a deathtdrap.”

“Well!” he huffed stubbornly. “I like to be healthy, okay? What’s wrong with that? I’d like to live well into my sixties, thank you.”

“Your sixties?”

“The idea of being the epitome of ill-health makes being elderly pretty unappealing, Nic. I think I’d rather be dead than bopping around in a wheelchair!”

Nico laughed. “’Boppidg? I dever picdtured you as a bopper. Baybe you should chegck yourself idto a roob.”

Simon’s mouth lolled comically open. “Nic, you just made a joke with a smile on your face!” Then, unexpectedly, he swooped down to plant a quick kiss directly on Nico’s unsuspecting lips. “God, you’re so beautiful when you smile.”

“S-Sibod…hehh…mbb--hold…od…” Nico turned his face away as the color in his face rushed to his nose in a crimson pool and his pillowy lips parted. “Hih’Ikshhih! Hih…hih’Etssichh’oo! Ihh…” His brow puckered and he sniffed impatiently. “Ehhh…NgsshCHHh!”

“Bless you,” Simon whispered, resting his hand on Nico’s stomach. Leaning down, he kissed the space beside his hand. “Your poor tummy,” he crooned.

Simon had managed to convince the doctor he was Nico’s brother, despite the fact that they looked nothing alike, and had then learned that Nico had been diagnosed with a severe peptic ulcer. Apparently, Nico had come in just in time; if he’d waited any longer, his ulcer would have started to bleed freely.

Nico chuckled, squirming. “Thadt dtigckles!” he wheezed.

“Good! This is your punishment for scaring the hell out of me!” He peppered more kisses over Nico’s belly, only stopping when the itch in his nose returned and forced him to relent. He backed away from the bed, elbow to his face, a final ragged breath escaping his lips before the final burst. “Huh’IDDtshhiaah!”

Nico snorted on a laugh, his eyes dancing.

Simon shot him a grouchy scowl, but couldn’t deny he loved the happy look on Nico’s face. It was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen.

-------

Simon needs to be sneezier, I think. Maybe. Hehe.

Oooooo. Cools. But isnt his dad alive? And yea, I do have the pet ideas. Fake gucci is the only gucci. Jackasses. Oh jackasses. How they make me want to "brick wall, waterfall, you think you've got it all but you don't and I do so BOOM with the attitude. Big bang choo choo train, wind me up and I'll do my thang. Reases pieces 7 up mess with me, I'll mess you up."I write a longer comment out I have a physics test in the morning

Oooooo. Cools. But isnt his dad alive? And yea, I do have the pet ideas. Fake gucci is the only gucci. Jackasses. Oh jackasses. How they make me want to "brick wall, waterfall, you think you've got it all but you don't and I do so BOOM with the attitude. Big bang choo choo train, wind me up and I'll do my thang. Reases pieces 7 up mess with me, I'll mess you up."I write a longer comment out I have a physics test in the morning

Oooops lol, I meant to say he just stabbed his dad, not killed him. Gah.

:hug::heart: hmmmmmmmmmmmm...the smile on my face won´t go away until the next update!!!! :laugh:

they are sooo cute together!!!!

DEFINITELY!!! MORE SNEEZY SIMON!!! :drool::rofl:

please more :cryhappy: you are AWESOME!!!!!

:dead: haha I loved your reply to my last comment! :laugh: again I am at a loss for words on how amazing this last update was and it's all your fault! I BLAME YOU!! just kidding. haha. I agree with your comment that you need to make Simon Sneezier. I think I have finally decided who my favorite is. AND THE WINNER IS................................... Simon!! lol :laugh::blushing::drool::drool: I don't know if it's because of my glasses fetish or him sneezing, or the fact that he's adorable but Simon is totally my favorite. lol. thanks for such an amazing story and can't wait for more. :o

Oh my god I love this story I love all your stories <3 I think simon is awesome character I think Nico is okay too but for the most part I like Simon ...maybe cause he's a bit more sarcastic...and stuff but anyways...I love SIMON<3 I wanna see him sneeze moreee and this story is soooo :o:blushing:

by the way I like Matt the most from alllll ur characters <3 I hope you write something with him again soon but for now this is still lovely<3

Oooops lol, I meant to say he just stabbed his dad, not killed him. Gah.

Ohhhhh. Coolz

sillystarsmoons

Oh yes! I'd love Simon to be more sneezy. Poor Nico, I loved the hospital talk just everything in this chapter. I can't wait to read more soon. :o

Tassielli: Oh, good, good. Fuke gucci all the way, then. Sometimes I think 9/10 people are jackasses. But maybe I'm just being cynical. Probably. Hmmm. I say hmmm waaaay to much.

Ciuty80: Ohh, I love all the pretty colors you used, lol! :nohappy: Hehe, yep more sneezy Simon on the way! ^_^ And yay for smiles! :hug:

Zane: Yaaay, I love being blamed for speechlessness hahaa! Lol, I knew you were going to say Simon! Seems everyone has a soft spot for Simon, not that I blame any of you. :laugh: Thank YOU for commenting AND letting me know that Simon's your fave. You know I always like to know that lol, so you're the best. :wub:

Sneezyhugsandkisses: Aww, Nico is just 'okay?' Poor Nico lol! Everyone prefers Simon! Okay, so are you saying you like Simon 'cause he's more sarcastic? It's funny, because before you said that I saw him as just really serious and Nico as the one who was basically never serious. It's so cool how characters can be seen in different ways. Well, I think it's cool. Oh, and Matt's your favorite!? I LOVE knowing that. Seriously. And thank you. :D

sillystarsmoons: Yay! Nico love! Haha, sorry. I got really excited cause you're the first person to mention Nico today. I'm a nerd. ANYWAY. Thank you!

Part Eleven:

Nico dreamt that he was back in that awful crate in that awful, dreary basement with all the blood and all the screams and the sounds of bones shattering and the singing…the singing was the worst.

But when he woke up, his dream had become reality. He opened his eyes to that face, that smug, evil face with its twisted leer and deceptively handsome features that belied his ugly, ugly soul.

His mind didn’t stop to think how or why this was happening, instead singling in on one very important question: where was Simon?

He opened his mouth to shout Simon’s name, but the cold metal pressed to his throat stopped him short.

“Shh, my Gabriel,” the monster crooned obscenely. “It’s only daddy. Don’t tell me you’re afraid of your own father?”

Nico’s eyes darted about the room, found it empty; he was alone. But Simon had promised to stay with him! Where was he?

“Now up you come, son. We’re going home.” The monster put a hand behind Nico’s shoulder, trying to pull him up, but Nico resisted.

No, he wanted to shout. Leave me alone! Simon! Simon! Simon!

But Simon didn’t come and Nico found himself standing, the monster’s hand curled around his arm. His feet were moving, then, slowly shuffling over the linoleum….going…going… He was going…with the monster. Suddenly he stopped, planted his feet. He wouldn’t do this, wouldn’t go, couldn’t go. Not again. NOT AGAIN!

“DOE!” he screamed. “SIBOD! SIBOD! SIBOD! SIBOD! SIBOOOOOOOOOOD!”

Shouting, shouting, and more shouting, not all of it his own. He tried to see past the black shroud veiling his sight, but he couldn’t. He tried to stop screaming long enough to hear what was going on, but he couldn’t do that either.

After a time, he lost all sense of…everything. His mind just…melted, and he didn’t know anything but darkness.

------

Not far away, the monster sat in his cell alone, his chest filled with ice. His son had rejected him. His legacy would end here in this damned prison.

He took out the shoe laces he’d managed to “sneak” in with him. In truth, the fucker who’d searched him knew all about the laces; he just didn’t care.

Not that it mattered.

Soon, it would all be over.

------

“Nico? Nico, baby, can you hear me? Christ, Nic, please say something. Open your eyes, sweetheart.”

Simon? Nico wedged his eyes open a sliver, waited for his vision to un-blur. “Sss’bud?” he said. A warm weight pressed against his brow, accompanied by a puff of minty breath.

“Hey,” Simon breathed on a sigh. “God, you scared me. You have to stop doing that. You’re going to give me premature wrinkles.”

“I’b…sorry,” Nico rasped, his throat on fire. “Si…bod…whadt…?”

Simon slid his lips from Nico’s forehead down along with slope of his nose and all the way to his mouth. “I went to get tea and heard you screaming for me. Spilled the stuff all over myself, too. Nic…when I saw that…thing…with his hands on you--Christ…”

Something wet dripped down onto Nico’s cheek. More tiny droplets followed, coming faster now, sliding down his chin. “Sibod?” he croaked. “Are you…?”

“Fogging up my glasses? Yes. God…” He laid his cheek over Nico’s, nuzzled his skin. “I wish I could kill him for you, baby.”

Nico shook his head. “Doe. You’re bedder thad thadt, Sibod. Bedder thad hib. You’re dot a murderer, add I would’dt wadt you dto be.”

“Oh, Nic.” Simon started kissing him again, everywhere, all over his face. “I love you. God, I love you.”

“Love you, dtoo,” Nico whispered. “Budt, Sibod, cad you please dell be whadt’s goidg od? Whadt happedd?”

Simon paused in his kissing spree to scratch the tip of his nose. Behind his glasses, his eyes glossed-over, narrowed to small slits. Up came the arm, floating in front of his face as his nostrils gave one final flare. His head dipped slightly and then: “Hid’Issh’yahh! Huh…huh’Nissh’choo!” He readjusted his glasses, sniffing irritably.

“Wadt be dto say bless you?” Nico wondered, hoping Simon wouldn’t be angry with him again. Simon always seemed to be angry after sneezing.

Simon shot him a grumpy look, but nodded. “That would be nice, thank you.”

“Ogkay. Bless you, Sibod,” Nico said sweetly. “Dow cad you please dell be whadt happened before I sdeeze od you!?”

Simon gave the sleeve he’d sneezed into an evil look, but came to sit beside Nico. “Hit ‘im over the head with a bed pan.” She shuddered, grimacing. “A full bedpan, Nicholas. You owe me for this. My hands will never be the same.”

Nico stared at him. “You…whadt?”

“Hit him over the head with a bedpan,” Simon repeated slowly. “It was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever done in my life…and the most satisfying.”

“You…did…thadt?” Nico was stunned.

“NIIIIIIIIIIII-COOOOOOO!” Brenna catapulted into the room, lunging for the bed and landing practically on top of Nico, deftly snaking her arms around him and squeezing the life out of him. “Ohhh, sweetie! Are you okay!? Why didn’t you tell me about your poor tummy? What’s with all the cops outside the door?”

“Ubb, Bredda,” Nico wheezed as she smashed his face into her neck. “I…cad’t…breathe.”

“Oh!” She released him--mostly. “I’m sorry, sweetie! I was just so worried when Simon called me and--”

“Sibod called you?” Nico frowned at the boy, who shrugged.

“She needed to know,” he said. Then, “Nic…look…” He came to sit on the edge of the bed next to Brenna. “About…that…man…”

“What man!?” Brenna demanded, face full of suspicion. “You don’t mean…?”

“He’s going back to prison,” Simon continued, ignoring Brenna, “but I just…I wish he was dead, Nic. I’m sorry if that’s not what you want to hear, but--”

“I wadt hib dead, too. He deserves it, Sibod, but I jusdt dod’t wadt to be the ode to kill hib. Or you. Or adyone I love.”

Simon’s severe expression softened. “You’re a good person, Nic. Did I already tell you how much I love you?”

Nico smiled. “Doe. Cad you rebide be, please?”

Simon kissed him full on the lips, drawing back to say, “I love you so much I can’t go five seconds without thinking about you.”

Nico’s smile bloomed brighter, and he reached up to caress Simon’s stubble-dusted cheek. “I’b dot as eloquendt as you. I dod’t kdow whadt dto say. I jusdt love you. And…I’b goidg dto sdeeze.”

“Oh, here!” Brenna reached into her coat-pocket and pulled out a tissue.

Nico cloaked the tissue over his nose and mouth, watching Simon as he did so. He stared at Simon until he couldn’t keep his eyes open any longer. “Hihh…tss’Chuh! Tchhiph’shiuu! Uhh…” He started to blow his nose, but was cut off by one more “NdKzzchihh!”

“Bless you, sweetie.” Brenna petted his hair. “Aw, I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well, but you’re just so cute.” She tweaked his nose.

“Hands off, please,” Simon said crisply to Brenna, nudging her aside. His stern frown cracked as he blinked exasperatedly. “Can I please have a tissue?”

“Sure.” Brenna smiled wickedly as she passed him the tissue.

Simon retreated to a corner of the room, snowy square in place, his back to both Nico and Brenna. “Hhh’ISHHYehh!” He stood there, waiting, unmoving. Finally, he inhaled sharply and: “UhEsshh’chuh! Uhhhh, God smite me, please!”

Nico and Brenna shared a glance, snickering.

Simon stalked back over to the bed, glowering at the both of them. “You two should not be allowed in the same room. You’re way too alike.”

They just grinned at Simon’s faux-outrage until he gave in, allowing his own smile to slip free.

“Excuse me, but you’re in my spot,” Simon announced primly.

“Meanie,” Brenna shot back, but stood up and moved out of his way. “If you didn’t love Nico so much and if he didn’t love you so much, I think I’d have to cough on you.”

“I’m very fortunate, then,” Simon replied dryly, lying down on the bed and yanking Nico into his arms.

“Yes, you really.” Brenna swatted his butt. “I guess I’ll leave you two alone. But don’t think I won’t come back!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Simon retorted.

When they were alone, Nico quit holding back his tears and just let them flow, clinging to his Simon and feeling safe despite all odds. He knew that as long as he had Simon…he’d be happy.

“Cad I say I love you agaid?” Nico asked.

“I’d like that, Nic.”

“Ogkay. I love you, Sibod.”

“Love you, too, Nic.”

------

THE END.

------

I don't know, I think if I keep going it will get old, so...on to the next story I guess. :bike:

NOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE OVERRRRR!!!!! =[ Ah, but you ended it well, so I guess I can't be sad ^_^ Just promise they'll make reappearances in other fics! Just kidding :nohappy: I love how you made Simon hit him over the head with a FULL bedpan-brilliant!!! :hug: Thanks so much for sharing, I loveddddd it! :bike:

Aww....how sweet! The very end was perfect....too much cuteness!! :hug: What a great story! I can't wait to see what you come up with next ^_^

D'aawwww ♥ That was such a cute ending ^_^ thank you for responding to all my whims in this story

heh you spoil me ♥ I'm totally feeling that love

Ahhhhhhhh! End. Why end? No end. Baugh. Noooooo. More. I beg of you. Sooooo cute. Can't think. Need more. Why end. No End. Noooooo. My brain. Overload. Goood. Drool. Scion. The best. Next story? Please. Need. Before doctors. Asylum. Catch. Take. Sanity. Me.

OMG it can't end like this NOOOOOOOOO!! Simon is awesome! I like him...and I guess Nico grew on me...you must continue this ...its just like you cut it off when it was getting exciting :purge:....ah well I loved your story and how Simon despite being a germaphobe...was still also Nico's full time :purge::D there soooo cute...I hope you write about them again!

:purge:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SOMON AND BRENNA ARE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICO'S SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M OFF TO READ YOUR NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Archived