Sneeze Fetish Forum

Living in Sin

Scion

Oooooo! I love it I really love it! Poor Sin, Im guessing it's because of the cold that he can't talk or hear? You know, soar throat and clogged ears? :) Anyway, you wright so beautifully Scion. Each part is even better than the last! :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shee-it, would you believe you beat me to it? :) I've been walking around with the idea of an attractive boy-ghost with a cold, but could never be arsed to write a story with it, and now you've gone and beat me to it.

Good for you. :D and THANKS, because this is turning out more interesting than my little idea! I like your original mind and the way you put it down in words!

Tassielli: Aww, I think you would have done great as an English Major! Screw what people think! I know a lot of people think writing isn't a real career and that it's easy and fun, but they're just idiots, but writing a novel is HARD and most of the time it's not fun at alllll. Oh same here, life needs hugs. Sin and Blaine need to hug. Everyon needs to hug. Yeah, it is Alan's Sin. Alan moved to a different house cuz he didn't want the memories of Sin and Jamie's deaths. Jamie crossed over already, but Sin has unfinished business. :P Oh, and thanks!

sneezytwilight: Thank you! Glad you're still enjoying. And ohhh, projects. Very fun. Better than essays, maybe, though. ;)

Ciuty80: Aww, yeah I know what you mean! And you can feel the warmth they have for each other! Yay! That's so important for a story, to be able to connect with the characters like that. :lmfao: I agree! Touching/hugging is completely essential! Haha! Yeah, it took me quite a while to decide how I could get them to be able to touch each other! I think you'll be happy with the result. :D

Quite Contrary: Haha, I was kind of confusing myself for a while there, but now I got it! :lol: Oh, yes, yes. Major hugging in Sin's future for sure. Hahaha, yeah, I'm the same way, always picking up on how others phrase certain things in their writing. Kinda fun! Glad you like this, and thanks for the awesome comment. :drool:

Grey on a Sunday: Thank you! Yeah, Sin's no talking-hearing will be explained hehe. Aww, I'm so glad you like my writing. Such an amazing compliment!

Maru-chan: Ha! Ohh man, yes I do believe it! I was actually surprised no one had written one before, and I was kinda excited to be the first. :blush: Aw, thanks! I'm glad you like it. Sorry about beating you to it lol. :lol:

sillystarsmoons: Thank you! :wub:

Mims: ME TOO! I seriously loathe ghost stories, but since I have creative control I don't mind so much. :D Glad you like it as well haha! Thank you!

Part Four:

“Earth to Blaine.” Carmen waved her fork in front of her brother’s face.

“What? Oh. Wait, what?” he blabbed, finally glancing up from his untouched plate of homemade waffles.

She sniggered. “You stare at your plate any longer it’s going to break.”

“Why? Because I’m so ugly or something?”

Her sniggering turned to outright laughter. “Um, you do realize you completely just did my job for me, right?”

“Honey, are we being nice?” Blaine’s mom inquired from the sink, where she was washing the dishes she’d used to prepare breakfast.

“No!” Blaine whined. “Mommy, she’s being mean to me! Make her stop!”

Carmen stopped laughing to glare at him.

“Honey, how many times have I told you baby voices don’t work on me!?” his mom chattered, then gave a flowery chuckle of her own.

Women.

He could really live without them.

“Toby, my man, this is the part where you jump in to defend your awesome cousin Blaine, right?”

Toby blinked at him. “Um. Yeah,” he whispered, then ducked his head, allowing his hair to curtain his flushing face.

“Oh, you’re pathetic, Blay! Can’t even fight your own battles!” Carmen harped, taking a gulp of green goop from her glass.

“That’s it!” Blaine moaned, throwing down his fork. “I’m clearly not loved by any of you people.”

Carmen grinned. “Aww, you finally figured it out!”

Blaine wilted, head lowering into his hands to hide a yawn. He hadn’t slept a wink the previous night, and if this night went the way he hoped it did, he’d still be sleep deprived in the morning.

-----

“Come on, Sin. Where are you?” Blaine asked the ceiling as he lay in bed that night. It was already 2:00 AM, way past the usual time his ghost showed up, and he was starting to get worried. It occurred to him that the reason for ‘no ghost’ was because he was awake, and that the whole thing really had been a dream--but then he remembered seeing Sin in the mirror, feeling his cold skin.

He yanked a pillow over his face to muffle a yell of frustration. He took a few minutes to scream his lungs out, and then just lay there, panting.

Heggisshhuummphh!

The pillow went soaring across the room. “Sin!?” Blaine exclaimed.

And there he was, in his usual spot beside Blaine, scarlet teardrops coursing down his cheeks. “Hi,” he rasped, blinking over at Blaine.

“Whoa! Hey now, what is it?” Blaine stretched a hand out to touch Sin’s shoulder, too late remembering that it would be impossible.

Sin drifted closer, until a third of his body was overlapping with Blaine’s, creating a strange connection between them, ropes of ice binding them together.

“Ahh,” Sin sighed, his eyelids fluttering gently. “You’re so warm. Warm and alive.” He blushed suddenly, his face closing. “Sorry. I don’t mean to sound so…”

“Creepy?”

“Yeah.”

“I didn’t know ghosts could blush. I mean, doesn’t blushing involve…I don’t know, blood or something?”

“Just because I’m a ghost doesn’t mean I know anything about them,” Sin told him.

God, in that moment, Blaine would have given anything to be able to hold Sin, to comfort him, to kiss his brow and tell him everything would be okay. “Hey, Sin…where do you go? You know, during the day? How come I could see you in the mirror and not anywhere else?”

Sin curled two fingers under his nose, clearly trying to stave off a sneeze long enough to answer Blaine’s question.

Blaine smiled. “If you have to sneeze, go ahead. I can wait.”

Looking a little embarrassed, Sin nodded, cupping a hand between his nose and mouth as thready slivers of light streamed through his body. “Hetcchhnxsshh’ughhh!

Blaine felt a jolt run through him like an electric shock, felt his body shake along with Sin’s as the sneeze burst free.

“Uh--huhhh…” Sin’s eyebrows crimped, forked upward. “Ehtchhnnuggshih! Huh! ISSHH’uugghhh! ‘Scuse me.”

“Bless you,” Blaine said, still reeling himself from actually experiencing Sin’s sneezes with him, as if he and Sin were somehow one person.

“Thanks,” Sin croaked. “About your question…” He bit his lip, stalling. “During the day I…I’m not as strong. I can’t hold this form.” He gestured to his body. “I’m still there, but…I can’t even see me.” He shivered.

“Mmm,” Blaine said, again wishing he could embrace Sin, soothe away his pain and sorrow, his loneliness. “And the mirror?”

“I’m not entirely sure. What you’re seeing in the mirror is a reflection of me, like somehow it detects my…essence, I guess. That’s why I still can’t talk or hear. During the day, it’s like I don’t even really exist.”

God, oh man. “Okay, I’m about to sound really stupid, but…isn’t there some kind of--I don’t know--light you can go into? You know, like cross over?”

Sin shook his head. “No. Not for me. Not yet.”

“Unfinished business?”

“Something like that.”

“Maybe I can help you finish it,” Blaine offered, his heart sinking at the thought. He wanted Sin with him, not…gone forever. But that was selfish.

Sin considered him, sniffling occassionally. “Maybe you can,” he said at last. “Could you…could you…call someone for me? Maybe ask him to…” His eyes webbed with tears.

“Hey, shh. I’m sure I can do whatever it is,” Blaine lulled, his hand hovering just above Sin’s cheek.

“My…husband. Could you? He…I want him to know something. I…have a message for him.”

“A ghostly message? Sure, why not?” Blaine said, trying to cheer his ghost up a little, even though part of him was seething with jealousy. Husband? No. Sin was his, his ghost, his boy, all his and no one else’s. But… “Just tell me who and I’ll give it my best shot, okay?”

“Okay,” Sin whispered. When he started to bring a hand up to his face, Blaine stopped him.

“No, don’t. I…want to know if I can feel it, just…sneeze, okay? I don’t mind.”

“B-but…” Too late. Sin’s head rolled forward with a “Heh’UGHHshheeuuw!” He scrunched up his nose, and then again: “Uh’innggtthhsshh’CHh!

Blaine closed his eyes and couldn’t stop the smile that split his face as he felt the light spray film over his neck and chin.

“I don’t see why you’re so happy about this,” Sin said a bit shyly.

Blaine beamed at him. “Because it means you’re real. Because it means there’s a chance--” Jeez, he didn’t even know what he was talking about.

Sin’s expression warmed. “Blaine…”

“No. Don’t say it. Anything’s possible, Sin. I’m not giving up on this. If you can go from being human to being a ghost, you can go from being a ghost to being human.”

------

Dundunduuuunnnnnnnn!

Aw, Blaine wants to help poor Sin. :drool: Its so cute!!

“Okay,” Sin whispered. When he started to bring a hand up to his face, Blaine stopped him.

“B-but…” Too late. Sin’s head rolled forward with a “Heh’UGHHshheeuuw!” He scrunched up his nose, and then again: “Uh’innggtthhsshh’CHh!”

Blaine closed his eyes and couldn’t stop the smile that split his face as he felt the light spray film over his neck and chin.

Blaine beamed at him. “Because it means you’re real. Because it means there’s a chance--” Jeez, he didn’t even know what he was talking about.

“No. Don’t say it. Anything’s possible, Sin. I’m not giving up on this. If you can go from being human to being a ghost, you can go from being a ghost to being human.”

This is my favorite part!! Blaine is such a softie!!

Woah! This was an amazing update!

This: Sin curled two fingers under his nose, clearly trying to stave off a sneeze long enough to answer Blaine’s question.

Blaine smiled. “If you have to sneeze, go ahead. I can wait.”

Looking a little embarrassed, Sin nodded, cupping a hand between his nose and mouth as thready slivers of light streamed through his body.

Was freaking adorable! Aww, Sin... :wub:

I love this. I can't wait to see where it goes next! You're such an amazing writer!

Whoaaaaaaa............ He-he! Okay i have major report due tomorrow and I only have 3/4 of a page done because I'm stupid even though I've had like 5 weeks to do it so I have to go but this was awesome. Wow that was a run on sentence. Wow this is great okay bye! Oh wait ! Thanx for clearing that up for me! Now, Bye!

“B-but…” Too late. Sin’s head rolled forward with a “Heh’UGHHshheeuuw!” He scrunched up his nose, and then again: “Uh’innggtthhsshh’CHh!

*shivers like crazy* :lol: blaine can feel sin´s sneezes ohhh wooooow!!!

what a cute scene i melted....i really MELTED!! :lol: :lol: :rolleyes::laugh:

this is soooo wonderful!!

and i can´t wait to get to know sin´s husband...and how blaine is going to solve their problem^^

please more!!!! :jawdrop:

VERY nice. :( And who knows? Maybe that last line is true. It's clever, at least!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was reaaaaaally busy and I just started a new novel, so...yep. Anyway, this part is going to be pretty short, 'cause I'm still so busy.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS! I really want to respond to all of you but I literally have to go right nowww, so I promise I'll respond to you all next time! Each and every one of your comments means so much!

Part Five:

Sin’s lips gave a tiny little flutter, the closest he’d come so far to smiling. “I’ve never heard of a ghost turning into a human,” he said.

“Well, I’d never heard of humans turning into ghosts until now! Okay, so I’d heard it, but I’d never seen it! Look, let me talk to my sister. She’s a witch.” Blaine snorted. When had he ever admitted to himself that Carmen might actually be a witch? Never--not until he wanted her for something. Classy.

One of Sin’s brow pinged upward. “Your sister’s really a witch?”

Blaine squirmed. “You know…I’m pretty sure she is. But even if she isn’t, she knows all about supernatural and paranormal stuff. She might be able to help, if you’re willing to try.”

A haze of tears filtered across Sin’s eyes. “It feels…sort of like I’ve been waiting forever for you,” he whispered. “I want…” He lifted his gaze to Blaine’s. “I want to be able to touch you. I want…you to hold me.”

“I want that, too,” Blaine croaked through his tightening throat. “Even though part of me knows how crazy that sounds, I just can’t bring myself to care. Does that make sense?”

Sin nodded, his nostrils splaying wide in preamble to the oncoming sneeze. He kept his eyes open and fixed on Blaine for as long as he could before succumbing. “HehISSHH’uugghh! Hih’nggttsshh’CHH!” He paused, eyes opening to thin slits of glazed chocolate, then shuddered with another “Uhesshhggtchhiew!

“Bless you,” Blaine said, stunned by the amount of affection in his voice. He’d known Sin all of two days and already he was in deep.

“Thanks,” Sin replied, sounding breathless. Could ghosts even be breathless? Apparently. “What?” He gave Blaine a quizzical look.

“Nothin‘.” He smiled. “Just lookin’. D’you mind?”

As a blush snowed across his cheeks, he murmured, “No…I don’t mind.”

“Cool. Now, about your…”--he could not say the word ‘husband’--“…the call you want me to make. I need a name, okay?”

Pain sharpened Sin’s features. “Alan…Alan Logan.”

“The writer?”

A nod.

“Sin…”

“Just call him. Please?” Sin gave him pleading eyes.

“Yeah, okay,” Blaine sighed. “Sure. But I gotta say, I don’t think he’ll be listed in the phone book.”

“I…think I know where he’s gone.”

“Whoa, wait a minute--are you saying you want me to go there, like, in person!? Sin, I’m not sure--”

Sin was nodding resignedly. “Okay. It’s fine. I just thought, maybe…”

Blaine slapped himself on the forehead as though imitating a cartoon. “Yeah--sure, fine. I’ll do it, Sin, if it will make you happy. Will it?”

A small bob of the head. “Yes.” Though he looked uncertain, nervous, even; Blaine didn’t blame him.

“If I do this, you have to promise me something,” he said sternly.

Sin appeared wary, but said, “What is it?”

“Is that maybe kinda sort a ‘yes?’”

Sin’s lips quivered, almost curving but not quite. “It’s a ‘yes.’”

“Okay. Good, ‘cause I really want you to give this a serious shot. I’ll talk to Carmen in the morning, and then I’ll see about going to find Alan. Deal?”

“Yeah…deal. Hhh…”

“Don’t cover--”

Sin was nodding, eyes already closed. “Hifftthhiggshh’nuh!

Blaine felt a light splash across his right cheek, grinned like the biggest idiot in the world. Really, who got happy about someone sneezing on them?

Building up for another, Sin rubbed at his nose, waggling his head a little as he tried to coax out the itch.

At the last moment, Blaine rested a hand on Sin’s hip, and, at the exact moment the ghost boy sneezed, felt him, felt skin, warm skin, against his palm.

Ughnnxsshhchuhh!

Blaine jumped, gasped. “Sin,” he whispered hoarsely, heart galloping. “Did you feel that?”

Sin’s eyes were as wide as Blaine’s felt. “Yes,” he rasped. “I felt it.”

------

“Don’t cover--”

Sin was nodding, eyes already closed. “Hifftthhiggshh’nuh!

Blaine felt a light splash across his right cheek, grinned like the biggest idiot in the world. Really, who got happy about someone sneezing on them?

Building up for another, Sin rubbed at his nose, waggling his head a little as he tried to coax out the itch.

At the last moment, Blaine rested a hand on Sin’s hip, and, at the exact moment the ghost boy sneezed, felt him, felt skin, warm skin, against his palm.

Ughnnxsshhchuhh!

Blaine jumped, gasped. “Sin,” he whispered hoarsely, heart galloping. “Did you feel that?”

------

Once again the ending of the update was the most intriging part (sorry about my spelling, not somthing I aced in elementary) Anyway, Why do I have to love supernatural stuff so much?!!??Then you mix it with my fetish making the most exciting thing ever!!!! Gosh I love you!!

Umm yeah I feel really bad about my sheep ass comment. Oops. *Cheap. But I have new report so I don't have time now either so yeahhh

I LOVE this scenario, it's perfect. Sin is very cute, and the idea that his cold doesn't go away is like...amazing. <3

Ughnnxsshhchuhh!

awwww this sounds REALLY promising!!! ;)

wonderful update like always

please even moar :D;)

sneezytwilight: Hahaha, thank you! As for supernatural stuff, it's just really cool! What's not to love about it? Really! I'm glad I can make you so happy!

Tassielli: Hey, don't worry about it! I totally understand! I thought I wanted to be busy but now I don't.

Obsessed: Haha! Thank you!

crazy :P: Thank you! Glad you think Sin's cute, and I agree...when I thought of the permanent cold I got so excited haha.

SomethingClever: Lol! Me too! :D

Ciuty80: Thank you! And yeah, I hope you like how their little touching problem turns out! It won't be long now. :laugh2:

Part Six:

Blaine was beyond surprised when he woke up in the morning to find Sin curled up next to him, eyes closed, face oddly peaceful. “You’re…beautiful,” he murmured, and was startled when the faded brown eyes flashed open.

“Blaine?” he whispered, sounding sleepy as usual. “What--why? What’s going on? Why I am still…?”

“I’ve got no clue.” Blaine grinned. “But I’m definitely not complaining.”

Sin looked…unnerved. “Blaine, I don’t know…this shouldn’t be happening…” He caught the hurt on Blaine’s face and added, “It’s not that I don’t want it to be happening, just that…I’m afraid to believe it. I…hope scares me, Blaine.”

This was so, so, so unfair. Blaine would have gladly walked ten miles across hot coals to be able to pull Sin against him, to soothe away his fears. And he would, he reminded himself. He would.

When he saw that Sin was preparing for his usual bout of sneezing, he immediately placed one hand on the boy’s cheek, the other on the back of his neck, praying it would happen again, that he’d be able to feel his ghost, if only for an instant.

Sin seemed to understand what he wanted, because he moved closer even as his brows crashed down toward his eyes with a “Huugghhtchishhoo!

A surge of heat, brilliant, delicious contact, baby-soft skin…then it was gone, replaced by a cool rush of air.

“Bless you?” Blaine said, phrasing it like a question.

The unhappy tilt to Sin’s mouth told Blaine he understood. “I don’t know. This is as new to me as it is to you.”

Blaine sighed, cheeks puffing out. “Okay, okay. I really think it’s time to talk to my sister.

------

“Carmen! Open the door! I need to talk to you! It’s important!”

“Go away, you demon!”

“Hey! Calling your brother a demon!? That’s not very nice!”

“Exactly the point!”

Okay, so he was going to have to just blurt it out, otherwise this exchange would last hours. “This house is haunted!”

Silence. Then, “This better not be a joke, Blay, or I swear I’ll turn you into a frog and feed you to a dog!” But the door opened, and she stood there looking rumpled and kind of annoyed, kind of excited.

“It’s really not a joke,” Blaine vowed solemnly.

She studied his face, then nodded, a slow smile creeping across her lips. “Oh my God! You’re serious!”

“Yup, but listen, this is really important, Car--”

“OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO COOL!” she squealed, jumping up and down and clapping her hands.

He waited her out. “You done?”

“Maybe. It depends what you say next.” She beamed from ear-to-ear.

“This isn’t a smiling matter, Carmen. Sin, he’s…he’s been through a lot, and I don’t want you thinking he’s some kind of experiment, because--”

“SIN!?” she bleeped, eyes bugging out as she practically foamed at the mouth. “HE HAS A NAME!? YOU KNOW HIS NAME!? OH MY GOD!” She started in with the jumping up and down again.

He crossed his arms over his chest. “Do you have lint in your ears!?” he snapped, angered on Sin’s behalf. “Can’t you understand? He’s trapped here, has been for years, all alone. So will you please stop looking so tickled?”

“I’m sorry,” she said, sobering. “You’re right.”

“Yep, I most certainly am.”

Suddenly her eyes narrowed with suspicion. “Wait a second…why do you get to see the ghost and not me!? That’s completely unfair! And why didn’t you say anything sooner!? You KNOW how I--”

“He’s mine!” Blaine blurted, then clapped his mouth shut. He hadn’t meant to say that, hadn’t know he was going to.

Carmen’s brows practically flew off her face. “Excuse me?”

Blaine composed himself with much effort. “This isn’t about you fulfilling a dream, Carmen. It’s about Sin. I want him…Is there any way for him to, you know…come back to life?”

She stared at him, jaw slowly lolling open. “I’m dreaming,” she said dazedly. “I must be dreaming. YOU could not possibly have just asked me that, Mr. You’re Not A Witch ‘Cause Witches Don’t Exist!”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. I was wrong, okay. Totally and completely wrong and you can rag me about it the rest of my life if you just ANSWER MY QUESTION!”

She shook her head, a small smile toying with her mouth. “It pains me to admit this, Blay, but…I have no idea how to help you.” His disappointment must have shown, because she added, “But I can look into it, okay? I’ve never heard of something like that ever happening, but that doesn’t mean much.”

He nodded. He’d really hoped for more than that, but… “Thanks.”

“Sooo,” she said innocently. “How did he die?”

------

After a shower, Blaine returned to his room to find Sin in the same place he’d left him: in bed.

“Hey, hey,” he said, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking down at his ghost. “Are you okay?” Stupid question.

His reply was a gelatinous sneeze, one that vibrated up through Blaine’s arm. “Hucchhsshhnnkk’uh!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

“So…I talked to my sister….”

Sin finally looked up at him. “And she can’t help,” he whispered.

“She didn’t say that! Just that she’d have to look into it. In the meantime, I’ll go visit…Alan. Will you be okay?”

Sin sniffled, looking young and sad and afraid. “Okay.” A tiny twitch of lips. “I’ve been alone for a long time, Blaine. I’ll be…I’ll just be.”

Blaine let his hand float just above Sin’s cheek. He didn’t want to leave him, even for only a few minutes. But he made himself pull away and say, “What’s the message you want me to give him?”

------

Another short part. *Sighs* Sorry. :)

Archived