Sneeze Fetish Forum

Living in Sin

Scion

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND TO COMMENT BUT I WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO READ THIS!!!!!!

THIS IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE CAPTURED THE LONGING SO WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S HIS HUSBAND?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL HAVEN'T READ THE REST OF THE OTHER STORY YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ALL A TREMBLE WITH THIS LUSCIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE BACK! AT SOME POINT!

DARN EXAMS!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA HUG SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg! This is so amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm kind of curious to see what happens with Alan...but more interested in Sin, because Blaine and Sin are just way, way, way too cute.

Thank you all! I'm so sorry it's been so long! I've been trying to work on my novel, but then I decided I didn't like it and had to start the outline all over with a completely different story, so yeah. And then there's school. I really hate math. I think it should NOT be required for majoring in English/Creative Writing. Honestly. Okay, I'm sorry I'm not responding to you all individually but I really have to go. That doesn't mean I didn't read and appreciate every single one of your comments so much. This part will be short, but...

Part Seven:

“Excuse me?”

Blaine squirmed. He was seated across from Alan Logan at the man’s kitchen table, a mug of coffee cupped between his hands. Next to Alan sat a boy with an elfin face, a peppering of light freckles, and a sweep of brown hair the color of tree bark.

“Look, I know how this sounds, but…it’s true, okay? He’s still there…in the house, has been ever since he…died.” Man, he didn’t like to think of his ghost dying, even though he knew it had already happened.

Instead of appearing skeptical, Alan appeared horrified, his face graying rapidly. “Is he--I mean, you’ve seen him, spoken with him?”

As Blaine nodded, the elfin boy, Ferryn, inched his chair closer to Alan to lean a cheek against the man’s shoulder.

“And…there’s no one else there…a girl?”

“Nooo,” Blaine said slowly, perplexed. “What are you talking about?”

Ferryn and Alan traded a significant glance that got under Blaine’s skin.

“Okay, well, I came because I promised Sin I would. He wanted me to tell you not to hold onto him; he wants you to find happiness.” He shot an icy glare at Ferryn. “Apparently you didn’t really need the message after all, which is just fine with me, because Sin’s mine and you can’t have him, thank you very much and good riddance!” He stood, huffing in annoyance and ready to flee.

“Whoa, wait a second, kid!” Alan bellowed.

“Alan, I don’t think--” Ferryn began hesitantly.

“What?” Blaine spun back to face them, face stiff. “What more is there to say? You’ve obviously moved on. Good for you. I’d really like to get back to Sin now if that’s all right with you.”

Alan’s hand rose to hide his eyes as he took in a tight breath. “Christ,” he muttered, massaging his temples.

“Please, Alan,” Ferryn murmured, clinging to the man’s arm. “Don’t be sad. You have no reason to feel guilty. You heard Blaine! Sin wants you to be happy!”

Blaine really needed to get out of there before he forgot himself and went totally ballistic. He didn’t normally go ballistic, and decided now wasn’t a good time to start. “Yep, Sin wants you to be happy, but I’ve done all I came to and I really, really, really can’t do anymore, okay? I’m sorry, but…I have to get back to Sin.”

Alan nodded, didn’t look at him. “Yeah. I get it.”

That was all Blaine needed. He was gone before anyone could blink.

------

“Sin!? Sin, are you here!?” Blaine steamed up the stairs and into his room, shouting all the way and not caring who heard. He had an awful feeling Sin would be gone, and that terrified him more than anything else could.

“Here,” came Sin’s gloomy reply.

Blaine’s heart started beating again as he sat down on the bed next to Sin. “You haven’t moved…?”

“I feel…strange,” Sin murmured.

“Strange? Strange how?”

A shrug. “I don’t know, just…different. Heavy, I guess.” His hands crept upward as his eyes misted. “Heggnnddtchheew!

“Bless you.”

“Uh’ihhggsschhchnxsh!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Blaine’s hand drifted above Sin’s cheek, and he wondered if maybe he wanted it bad enough, he’d be able to touch the ghost, if he believed enough. “How…did you die?” he found himself asking; he winced, hoping he hadn’t gone too far.

Sin didn’t react noticeably. “I…was murdered,” he said flatly. “Shot through the heart by a man who claimed he loved me right before he murdered my little sister in front of my eyes, sent a bullet through my heart, then blew his own brains out.”

Stomach knotting, Blaine grimaced. “Crap, Sin…I shouldn’t have asked. It was stupid and selfish of me. I’m--”

“No. It’s okay. You had to find out at some point.”

“I did?”

“Yeah.”

Blaine fidgeted. “There really is nothing I can say at this point, is there?”

“Not really,” Sin conceded, and tried to smile.

“I kinda sorta want to kiss you,” Blaine blurted suddenly. “I mean--I know we can’t, but I just thought I’d tell you that if we could I’d want to. Be kissing you.”

Sin’s little lie of a smile suddenly became truth. “You sound like you’re avoiding something. What is it?”

“How did you know?” Blaine asked, surprised.

A shrug. “I can tell. You talk faster. You won’t meet my eyes.”

“Oh. Well.”

“It’s about Alan, isn’t it? Is he seeing someone?”

Crap. “Sin, I know you, uh…said you wanted him to move on and be happy, but the thing is I don’t care whether he’s happy or not. I want YOU to be happy. I want YOU to move on. With me. That’s what I want.”

Sin’s smile was broken with another sneeze, and Blaine made sure that he was wrapped around Ghost Boy as it happened, craving the feel of Sin’s life--which sounded weird even in his own mind, but he was past caring.

Uhhgtchhisshhiuh!

Within the circle of Blaine’s arms, Sin came to life, flared with heat. Blaine wanted to grab onto that life, keep it here, never let it go. It was Sin’s. It belonged to him. But even as he thought this the warmth faded and he wanted to weep for the loss. He arms slid through Sin’s incorporeal form, alone.

“I’m sorry,” Sin whispered.

And that crunching sound was Blaine’s heart cracking. “No. Don’t. Don’t ever apologize to me for that. It’s not your fault.” He held a finger up to Sin’s lips as if to touch them.

Crimson tears formed, tracked down transparent skin. “But it is my fault,” he murmured despondently.

Blaine wondered briefly if he were having a heart attack, then realized that no, this was simply what it felt like to have your heart wrecked. He leaned in toward Ghost Boy, brought his mouth close…and felt warm, smooth lips connect with his.

Holy…crap.

-------

Whaaaaat??! What is going on!? Lol omg this is great. Sorry about your novel :/ Also, I totally get the math thing and I agree. I'm doing the same thing. But anyways! This is a great story! I will definately be waiting for more!

Oh my gosh!!! I love the drama in your stories. I hope Sin can come back to life. It would make for some interesting encounters with Alan and Ferryn aside from making Blaine happy...

“Excuse me?”

Blaine squirmed. He was seated across from Alan Logan at the man’s kitchen table, a mug of coffee cupped between his hands. Next to Alan sat a boy with an elfin face, a peppering of light freckles, and a sweep of brown hair the color of tree bark.

“Look, I know how this sounds, but…it’s true, okay? He’s still there…in the house, has been ever since he…died.” Man, he didn’t like to think of his ghost dying, even though he knew it had already happened.

Instead of appearing skeptical, Alan appeared horrified, his face graying rapidly. “Is he--I mean, you’ve seen him, spoken with him?”

As Blaine nodded, the elfin boy, Ferryn, inched his chair closer to Alan to lean a cheek against the man’s shoulder.

“And…there’s no one else there…a girl?”

“Nooo,” Blaine said slowly, perplexed. “What are you talking about?”

Ferryn and Alan traded a significant glance that got under Blaine’s skin.

“Okay, well, I came because I promised Sin I would. He wanted me to tell you not to hold onto him; he wants you to find happiness.” He shot an icy glare at Ferryn. “Apparently you didn’t really need the message after all, which is just fine with me, because Sin’s mine and you can’t have him, thank you very much and good riddance!” He stood, huffing in annoyance and ready to flee.

“Whoa, wait a second, kid!” Alan bellowed.

“Alan, I don’t think--” Ferryn began hesitantly.

“What?” Blaine spun back to face them, face stiff. “What more is there to say? You’ve obviously moved on. Good for you. I’d really like to get back to Sin now if that’s all right with you.”

Alan’s hand rose to hide his eyes as he took in a tight breath. “Christ,” he muttered, massaging his temples.

“Please, Alan,” Ferryn murmured, clinging to the man’s arm. “Don’t be sad. You have no reason to feel guilty. You heard Blaine! Sin wants you to be happy!”

Blaine really needed to get out of there before he forgot himself and went totally ballistic. He didn’t normally go ballistic, and decided now wasn’t a good time to start. “Yep, Sin wants you to be happy, but I’ve done all I came to and I really, really, really can’t do anymore, okay? I’m sorry, but…I have to get back to Sin.”

Alan nodded, didn’t look at him. “Yeah. I get it.”

OHHH MYYYY HOOOLLLYYY CRAAABBB it´s alan from the story before and ferryn argh this is soooo....*tries to find any words to describe her overwhelming feelings now* AWESOME CUTE!!!

Scion your update REALLY made my day :lol:

this is sooo wonderful to be true!!!

please more!!! :laugh:

OMG!!! I love this update!!!!! Its just amazing how you made sneezing cause Sin to come to life!! It was definitly worth the wait!

GWAAAHHH!!! Scion!!! :unsure: This story! An Blaine wants Sin to be alive and then he keeps being warm and real, then the next minute he's a ghost again! And then I read the part with Alan and I was like ZUUUHHH!?!? :laugh: Oh, but enough with the freaking out, I really really hope that Sin is alive now!! Or maybe something else happens!! EEEEPP!!! Your writing is sooo captivating!! I can't wait for the next part! :D

Eep! More more more!

I usually never do ghost stories, and I much prefer opposite-sex attraction, but I am all kinds of intrigued. What happens what happens? What's Sin's message? *waits anxiously for another part*

Mmmm, I still think you're going through certain parts a mite too rapidly, but it's a very good story!

oh my! I just found this story today... read it all.. Im sooo impressed! May I please borrow some of that talent, haha

• 2 weeks later...

I love this story! Please continue!

• 4 weeks later...

EEEEEEEEK!!!! I'm sooooo sorry it took me so long to finish this! You guys are all so sweet, and your comments mean the world to me.

Now, for the finish!

Part Seven:

Sin’s lips were warm and dry beneath Blaine’s; they tasted of nothing but life. Pure, beautiful, strong life.

Afraid to draw back for fear of losing the contact, Blaine kept their mouths connected, one hand reaching up to comb through Sin’s hair.

Wait a second…comb through Sin’s hair?

“Blaine?” Sin murmured, his voice small.

“I feel it. Don’t move.” Never breaking from their kiss, Blaine pulled Sin against him, curled an arm around him.

“Blaine,” Sin breathed, voice quivering. “I think…Hehnxgsshhhmph!” A heavy mist sprayed across Blaine’s face as their heads banged painfully together.

Still, he refused to pull away. “Well. Bless you.”

“Mm. I thought I’d forgotten what mortification felt like,” Sin sniffed.

Blaine smiled. “Embarrassment is good for the soul.”

“Really?”

“No. I completely made that up. But it sounds kinda true.”

Sin huffed out a breathy laugh. “When the sun comes up…”

“Oh no.” Blaine gripped Sin tighter. “Nope. Don’t even go there. I told you, you’re staying with me. End of story. No force in the world is going to keep us apart.”

“Hihh…” Sin’s breath feathered across Blaine’s lips. “Uhh…Ugh’ixsshhchhnk!” The sneeze was so powerful it jerked their heads apart, severing the vital contact.

Immediately, Sin’s form rippled, becoming transparent once more. Pain flashed in his eyes as he said, “Not even the force of my sneeze?”

Fury rocketed through Blaine’s veins, but he tried not to let it show. He would not upset Sin. And, wow, he sounded like a complete idiot.

Blaine reached for him--but his fingers melted though air. He tried kissing him; nothing.

As Sin grew agitated, he started to fade even more, a pale glimmer of life. “Blaine, I’m--”

“Don’t say you’re sorry,” Blaine demanded. With a growl, he flung both arms around Sin, around empty air. He didn’t care. He held his arms there as if the boy were completely solid. “Don’t leave me, Sin. Please. I…I love you. I don’t know how that’s possible, but it feels like I’ve always known you.”

Sudden heat flared within the circle of Blaine’s arms and Sin began to glow, becoming a blinding beacon of light. Still, Blaine held tight. He did not let go when Sin became as hot as an oven and he did not let go when Sin become as hot as the sun. He did not let go when he felt himself burning or when he felt the flesh melt away from his bones.

In his mind, he screamed. But he would never let go.

Blackness claimed him then, a heavy shroud of exhaustion. He fought against it with all he had. He did not want to leave his ghost. His boy.

Soon, though, the darkness won, and Blaine was dragged under, kicking and screaming the whole way.

He came awake slowly, to the sound of soft, sweet breathing and to the feel of a warm body pressed tight to his. A steady heartbeat drummed to the beat of his own.

Blaine opened his eyes, thinking, SIN! SIN! SIN!

And…there he was. Real. Alive. Warm and beautiful and, God, did he mention REAL? Right there, in his arms, fast asleep. Whole. Solid.

Tears burned his cheeks as he buried his face in Sin’s forest of hair. He hugged the boy to him, trying not to outright sob.

Oh, lord. Was this real?

“Mnnuh. Blaine?” Sin mumbled, cracking open one eye. “What…?” He yawned, stretching in Blaine’s embrace.

Blaine kissed him. Twice. And with all the love in the world.

“My Daniel Sinclair,” he whispered reverently.

Blinking, Sin peered around him, finally seeming to notice his lack of ghostlyness. His eyes bugged. “Blaine! I’m--I’m--I can feel myself! I mean, God, anything I say right now is going to sound totally weird.”

Blaine laughed. He couldn’t help it. He’d never been so happy in his entire freaking life. “God, I love you.”

A brilliant smile formed on Sin’s face. He started to say something, then paused as his nostrils began to flare. With an adorable expression of annoyed disbelief, he turned to the side and sneezed the ultimate sneeze, as if all the sneezes he’d sneezed in the past and all the sneezes he had yet to sneeze were all rolled into one.

Hhuehh’nnxggtchhhsshh’iiieeew!

Gasping, he burrowed his face in Blaine’s neck and moaned, “Noooo! What’s the point of being alive if I still have this soul-sucking cold!?”

“Don’t you mean, ‘I love you, too?’” Blaine laughed, kissing Sin’s hair.

“Hmmph.” Sin brushed a kiss on the skin of Blaine’s neck. He then turned to look up into Blaine’s eyes and said, very clearly, “I love you, too.”

Blaine grinned. “You better. Because you’re stuck with me.”

“For life?”

“For life.”

THE END.

:lmfao: it´s done!!!

and.... OOHHH YEEAAAHHH BABYYYY SIN IS ALIVE!!!!

:lmao::biggrinsmiley::lol:

and i´m :):laugh:

thank you soooo much for finishing this lovely story!!!

i REALLY hope you have much more of this awesome stuff in your head! :kenshin:

:rofl:

Ha I knew he would come back to life. Not that I'm gloating. I just realized that all of you arent hearing this in my voice like I do in my head. Whoa...... Yeah. I'm odd. And wisdom teeth hurt. Great story. Bye

Um, Wow. I loved it! The whole ghost thing, the adorable characters, the happy ending that I am a total sucker for.

Your spellings are also to die for!! But most of all, and I'm not sure why, but I love the description of Sin's sneezes as "syrupy". I dunno, just makes him seem all the more wonderfully congested. :wub:

But yes. It was awesome~ Thankyou so much for writing it! :drool:

All I can say is: Perfect Ending! <3

That was SO amazing! It's just...all the...and...*esplodes*

You are an AMAZING author. I just love Sin and Blaine together! It's SO cute. >< Have you ever considered trying to get your stuff published? Because I know tons of fangirls would ADORE BlainexSin. Perhaps they wouldn't love the awesome sneezes as we do, but oh well. Their loss. :D

But yes, utterly awesome and INANELY hot. I am off to read other things by you, which I'm sure are just as marvelous!

Archived